Battle has begun in M'rida Systems

Battle Reports and debriefing thoughts about your Tau in action
El ZorDacK
Shas'Saal

Battle has begun in M'rida Systems

Post#1 » May 02 2016 06:32

Hello fellow followers of the Greatter Good, as request from some fine gentlemen, I submit photos of recent battles :D , sorry if lacks tactical descriptions, when the first dice hit the table, is hard to remember the camera!

First game was against Astra Militarum, some Space Marines joined the Cadre... well, was fun the blow tank after tank with railgun fire and backfiring the weakest rear armor, and glance to death their chimeras :evil:

Just last week some Nids, try to eat Tau!, one may think they will not reach, but they did it... thanks the Aun for the fire support... and some unspected help! with meltas :P

A really old one photo...was against Astra Militarum, wasreally fun!

well, next ones will be more detailed, hope the photos are enough for those who asked for them
Last edited by El ZorDacK on May 04 2016 01:06, edited 1 time in total.

materpillar
Shas'La

Re: Battle has begun in M'rida Systems

Post#2 » May 03 2016 08:03

The first board seems to have significantly less line of sight blocking terrain than I'm used to. I'm kind of addicted to throwing down all the terrain, so if given the choice I basically end up playing cities of death. This is because I've always found lacking LOS blockers turns my games into a bit of a shooting gallery. That appears to be the case against your imperial guard opponent (there looks to be a rather large no-man's land).

I'm curious as to what your thoughts are about your terrain placement/choices. Is that about normal for you? How did it affect your game?
----- Akul Contingent -----
Engagement Results 52-16-8

El ZorDacK
Shas'Saal

Post#3 » May 03 2016 09:52

Hello friend. Well, they setup the scenery, was a 2 vs 2, and I think they where overconfident about my lack of game experience!, to be honest, the hobby is a very new thing here around, very few people really know it as a miniatures game, everybody are more familiar with videogames, and tus, they expected a easy prey

mothyy
Shas'Saal

Post#4 » Jun 20 2016 11:58

Hi, can I ask what the big scenery guns are in the last picture? They look awesome!

El ZorDacK
Shas'Saal

Post#5 » Jun 30 2016 12:15

Hello fellow followers of the Greater Good, please allow me to introduce to you the fool enemies of the progress:

The Eldarites (I played against this army¡)

The GueLa

Twisted Eldarites (these won best paint &conversion)

Dark Angels

Iron Hands

Assasins Army...really, the bolternuns where there as meatshields with flamers...they also won the tournament... :(

and the Subcommander Sanders SecretRecipe detachament :P

Wave Serpent just before make KAAAPUUT¡ :evil: , yes, turn 1, and the Autarch and the firedragons get stucked in the noman's land, ready to eat plasma fire...short story...just lost the pathfinders and one Hammer; to be honest, was his first time agaisnt Tau, and rely heavy in Jink, unfortunately, real life duty pull me out of the tournament after first round, so just Aun knows if I could made it to the final :)

Return to “Battle Reports”