1850 pts Farsight Enclaves vs Eldar (a cautionary tale)

Battle Reports and debriefing thoughts about your Tau in action
Vior'los Noel
Shas

1850 pts Farsight Enclaves vs Eldar (a cautionary tale)

Post#1 » Jun 22 2016 12:15

Hi everyone!

Following on the heals of a narrow defeat against the Ravenwing here's a link for the next outing against the pesky Eldar...

https://youtu.be/YqhWR5lQUDc

Hope you enjoy and hopefully learn where I have failed!

Tau'va

Heldericht
Shas'Saal

Re: 1850 pts Farsight Enclaves vs Eldar (a cautionary tale)

Post#2 » Jun 27 2016 11:25

Love the board and the paintjob on the models, makes the game really immersive. Good work!

Glassjaw
Shas

Post#3 » Jun 28 2016 12:27

Good match, just unlucky on the objective rolls, or lucky for the eldar player depending on your viewpoint.

Always be wary of guardians, as someone who has previously been a devout eldar player, nothing brings us joy like our weak little cheap guardians taking down a key unit with bladestorm.

And try to remember special rules, we get lots and they help us very much, good application of counter measures though. However, killing blow could have come in handy.

And lovely painted models, it was especially nice to actually see farsight himself!
dakka dakka dakka

Vior'los Noel
Shas

Post#4 » Jun 29 2016 12:36

Hey there guys! Cheers for the comments. It was a tough one and I definitely learned a lot for my next confrontation against those pointy eared waifs!

Yeah I couldn't believe his card draws but my strategy was way off too so my mistakes were compounded.

Stay tuned for more reports and look out for Farsight as he will definitely be returning to the channel.

Tau'va!

Return to “Battle Reports”