1850 Farsight Enclaves vs Ultramarines

Battle Reports and debriefing thoughts about your Tau in action
Vior'los Noel
Shas

1850 Farsight Enclaves vs Ultramarines

Post#1 » Feb 19 2017 04:28

Hi everyone! Know it's been a while but please see below my latest outing on Visicast vs an amazingly painted Ultramarines army. A fun game to play - hope you guys enjoy too.

https://youtu.be/zgk5lF6R96U

Panzer
Shas'La

Re: 1850 Farsight Enclaves vs Ultramarines

Post#2 » Feb 19 2017 04:47

Eh really no fan of the guys from VisiCast.

The Ultramarines are pretty well painted though. Just nothing super outstanding as far as I can tell.

Vior'los Noel
Shas

Post#3 » Feb 20 2017 03:03

Sorry to hear your not a fan of the channel. Any particular reason as I know we're all happy to take on any suggestions to make the channel better?

The Ultramarines army is amazingly painted- just look at the showcase video and you'll see the level of detail mate. Would like to see you post some of your stuff up too as I'm still on the final stages of detail on mine. And always happy for tips.

Anyway I look forward to any constructive feedback you have. Tau'va

Panzer
Shas'La

Post#4 » Feb 20 2017 03:27

Can't really give anything constructive since it's an entirely subjective thing. I guess I just don't like the way you guys talk. It doesn't click with me. ^^

Okay maybe one constructive thing. I noticed your cam is pretty shaky which kinda annoys me...if I notice it. I just gonna stick to MWG batreps in general and the occasional SS82 when I want to see beautifully painted armies in a batrep (even though his batrpes themselves are pretty boring imo) ;)

Return to “Battle Reports”