[Resource] Status Cards

Discuss any rules that are confusing or bothering you.
Cr'shu
Shas

Re: Status Cards

Post#11 » Aug 22 2011 07:30

Commander Blueshock wrote: (I was tired of using dice all the time to mark units and tanks with wounds/effects, and whatever else.)

I actually tend to like using dice to mark tanks...
Die number denotes what is wrong with it: 1 for shaken, 2 for stunned, 3 for a weapon destroyed (if the weapon can't be removed, put a 3 on top of the weapon), 4 for immobilized, 5 for wrecked and 6 for smoke. ... No, 6 does not mean exploded, cuz then it wouldn't be on the table!

Still, these cards aren't bad. ;) As an MtG player, having rules listed on cards appeals to me. :D

Tael
Fio'O

Re: [Resource] Status Cards

Post#12 » Aug 29 2011 08:24

The Status cards have been set up and hosted on ATT. Thanks for your work and patience at my delayed efforts Nitro :)

Download link in the first post.

- Tael.

Blueshock
Shas'Vre

Re: Status Cards

Post#13 » Aug 29 2011 09:09

Cr'shu wrote:I actually tend to like using dice to mark tanks...
Die number denotes what is wrong with it: 1 for shaken, 2 for stunned, 3 for a weapon destroyed (if the weapon can't be removed, put a 3 on top of the weapon), 4 for immobilized, 5 for wrecked and 6 for smoke. ... No, 6 does not mean exploded, cuz then it wouldn't be on the table!

Still, these cards aren't bad. ;) As an MtG player, having rules listed on cards appeals to me. :D

Actually I have Tank Dice, ones already marked with all that. Even for amount of wounds models have and what not, I tend to mark a model with a die showing how many wounds remains on it, and then I end up throwing it in with the dice I'm rolling to hit with. :neutral: I am also a MtG player (or rather an ex-player, still have my decks but don't play). These Cards offer a very unique and interesting solution which actually fits how our army is refined and advanced (rather than using barbaric dice :P )
My T'au Army

~My Life for the Empire~

Eiglepulper
Shas'O

Re: [Resource] Status Cards

Post#14 » Aug 30 2011 10:54

By the way, in case some folks don't understand German: the Tau script in the bottom left corner of the cards reads:

"Das höhere Wohl"

which stands for "The Greater Good" in German.

Just showing off! :P

E.

Return to “Rules & FAQ”