Cheers Tael however certain parodies to Monty Python sketches have been made already on another site WIP end of week 2
Just a few more decals, weathering and the base to do so the plan is ready by next weekend to make room for a Sisters of Silence squad which has been part done in the painting corner since January
The conversion kit has blended in well with minor filling and the only alteration I made was to mount the Cluster rocket system at 90° to the planned position (hence the rabbit ears look). This meant cutting off the mounting ball and moving it to the base of the pod. A problem as written in a previous post was the thinness if the material in the arms which caused me to damage one when fitting a magnet but the shield hides it so no real impact on the model.
After a transportation issue last weekend I magnetised the waist with 2 x 6mm N52 magnets which work well.
The BC/Flamer/Frag projectors are magnetised using a support system from a Riptide I had left over and mounted above the main gun.
The generator from the Driver cannon has been combined with the piping from the Blast cannon for the best of both worlds and in all honesty I could not be bothered to magnetise it...
I have added some antennas from the old marker drone kits to bulk out the shield a little as it looked more like a buckler than a shield.
The next Tau project will start in April and I am considering 2 x Tetras which have been gathering dust in the painting queue