I have been working on a lot of hobby projects lately, but most of them have been basing materials or attempting to better organize my hobby room. However, I have been sneaking in more work on my Riptide.
First, I think I finally got some of my putty work on the thrusters smoothed down enough for paint. I have also been working on the shin guards. They looked a bit off to me, and then one just fell off, so I did some "slight" modifications.
Pictures are a bit rough with how much debris has built up from sanding.
I still have a bit of sanding left and then I am hoping to either scribe some panels or do raised paneling with very thing plasticard.
After that I believe I have a tiny bit of work left on 2 fins that I put on the thrusters and then I may revisit some of the back details. At some point I am going to have to stop modifying things or it will never be finished. It's just such a fun model to tinker with.