The return of the Darklighter [WIP update 10/03/17]

Post long term projects you have devised for your Tau or other hobby projects.
Shas'O Darklighter
Shas'La

Re: The return of the Darklighter [WIP update 10/03/17]

Post#201 » Mar 18 2017 10:23

Next edition to the Wolf army is Bjorn.

I'm not sure when I'll be asked to add more to this army but I've been told there are plans for another 2k points including some Grey Knights... Could get interesting!

I've already started work on some Tau characters I should have them to post tomorrow if I get the time... I'm still undecided on what colour to use on my Tide wall so it's taking a back seat for now.

Shas'O Darklighter
Shas'La

Post#202 » Mar 19 2017 05:19

I finally got around to painting a few editions I got for Christmas. I may go back in and work on the flesh tones a bit more They don't show up well on camera and are a bit darker than my usual.... I'm not sure that matters but the fact they look so bad on camera is upsetting me!

I've been busy building Blood Angel terminators this afternoon. I have 10 with lightening claws, 6 with thunder hammers, and 10 with guns... Two with assault cannons.... I also have a spare Sargent, a cyclone missile launcher guy, and two heavy flamer dudes.. So I have some options. I also have also built Karlaen and two Librarians in terminator armour. I have my work cut out for me!

Tael
Fio'O

Post#203 » Mar 22 2017 07:48

Man, busy guy indeed. I have the same issue with subtle skin tones - appears bland in digital photos.

The Dread' is exceptional work, very rustic stylings.

Shas'O Darklighter
Shas'La

Post#204 » Mar 23 2017 04:38

Cheers man. I keep meaning to go back and touch up the skin, but as I have signed off in my head I keep avoiding it... I'm almost done a with a few tanks for my BA's... Then I'll have about 30 Terminators to work my way through after that.

Return to “Project Logs”