[Project Log] Shas'o Dre's Farsight Enclaves Cadre

Post long term projects you have devised for your Tau or other hobby projects.
Ra'Cliffe
Shas

Re: [Project Log] Andre's Cadre WIP : UPDATED Ghostkeel

Post#71 » Oct 16 2015 12:34

I really like the shoulder mounting, reminds me of the old broadsides! Can't wait to get my hands on one of these this weekend and have a look at the modelling options for myself!
For the greater good. Or cookies.

Das'Kyman
Shas'Vre

Post#72 » Oct 16 2015 12:38

Wow this is some excellent stuff. I must say that I absolutely love the SMS system on the Riptide! Very imposing

Shas'o Dre
Shas'Ui

Post#73 » Oct 16 2015 01:52

Don't pass on this kit way too nice. I have 3 and want more :eek:

I tried just putting the gun on the shoulder joint of the Stormsurge, but it didn't quite look right. I'm not old on it as is,so it's on the back burning.

Got a start on Ghost 3:

This kit is really amazing, I've managed to make each on look slightly different and still have more ideas. The burst cannons are really cool, almost like a snub version, and the fusion looks great too! I think I will have to put the fusion on an Oversa conversion as I can't see myself running a Ghost team with them.

Calmsword
Shas'Ui

Post#74 » Oct 17 2015 03:35

I was supposed to get mine today but we're having shipping issues in California, LA. You're pictures are my succor.
~Good Hunting

Shas'o Dre
Shas'Ui

Post#75 » Oct 18 2015 11:25

Calmsword wrote:I was supposed to get mine today but we're having shipping issues in California, LA. You're pictures are my succor.

Hope you get yours soon! I am thinking of getting a few more I love this kit!

Almost finished my 3rd suit, so one team is almost complete. Finishing touches needed on all but I was eager to get them done.
Will try and get a good group shot for them.

Shas'o Dre
Shas'Ui

Post#76 » Oct 22 2015 12:12

Today is "Tausday" for me, lots of new stuff for me to build.

The Breacher kit is sweet, so many bits even if you think you have enough Fire warriors.
Strike Teams are 12 still so stop panicking! ;)

Quendil
Shas

Post#77 » Oct 22 2015 02:13

Wow you got the stuff quick. How many Burning Dawn sets did you get?

Shas'o Dre
Shas'Ui

Post#78 » Oct 22 2015 05:47

picked up 2 so i could make full teams, and in case of formations. I have 2 stealth teams already but only one pathfinder squad. The piranhas will be used for some conversions as well as one of the ethereals.

got started on the first breacher team, will have pics tomorrow.

Shas'o Dre
Shas'Ui

Post#79 » Oct 23 2015 11:32

Got up to making a couple of Breachers today. First was my team leader made with an alternate Tau model. Added bits from the kit and the jump pack from puppets war.

My first 10 man team will all have the packs, just in case they have to deploy from a fast moving devilfish. The new firewarrior kit comes with 13 legs and 10 torsos so if you have any torsos from old kits you can make a few more. Lots of great bits, they are now more like the pathfinders with pouches ammo clips and sidearms. Really happy with the new package.

[URL=http://s870.photobucket.com/user/Heroesworld/media/20151023_110327.jpg.html]
Image[/URL]

Really like the idea of Tau shotguns, and all the extra rounds you can put on the fire warriors.

E'nigma
Shas

Post#80 » Oct 23 2015 12:58

Shas'o Dre wrote:

Really like the idea of Tau shotguns, and all the extra rounds you can put on the fire warriors.

Where did you get those jump packs?

Return to “Project Logs”