[Project Log] Shas'o Dre's Farsight Enclaves Cadre

Post long term projects you have devised for your Tau or other hobby projects.
Redback
Por

Re: [Project Log] Shas'o Dre's Farsight Enclaves Cadre

Post#111 » Jun 26 2016 02:01

Shas'o Dre wrote:Yep skyray turret. An easy kitbash that really stands out and looks cool.

Totally agree, looks great. And an easy way to turn hammerheads into a devilfish

Shas'o Dre
Shas'Ui

Post#112 » Jan 02 2017 07:37

New year, New Stuff!

It's been a long time since my last post but I am still working on many projects at once. My goal for this year is to finish painting my Hunter Contingent. As you can tell from this thread I am a building, and easily sidetracked to other projects. Working on several projects at once keeps me from getting bored.

Here's what's on top of my to do list: Finish The Eight. Almost have 6 of the 8 models built. These 3 are the latest, Brightsword, Shas' Vastos and Oversa.

Next up will be more fire warrior squads! Hope you enjoy them, and will try to post more frequently. Questions always welcome.

Tael
Fio'O

Post#113 » Jan 08 2017 10:51

...Wow.

Thats quite an update and the conversions are certainly making these guys a more edgy and agressive bunch. Solid idea on the blades and the part involved, really sells the emitter vibe. :)

How goes this gang?

Shas'o Dre
Shas'Ui

Post#114 » Jan 11 2017 09:17

Tael wrote:...Wow.

Thats quite an update and the conversions are certainly making these guys a more edgy and agressive bunch. Solid idea on the blades and the part involved, really sells the emitter vibe. :)

How goes this gang?

The gang is going well! Glad you like them, will be starting the broadside member soon.

Tael
Fio'O

Post#115 » Jan 29 2017 10:03

Just saw the Magnificent Seven and on seeing this update, the increased individuality is going to pay off big in the painting. Look forward to it :D

materpillar
Shas'La

Post#116 » Jan 30 2017 11:30

Your models look fantastic!

What are you using for brightsword's swords? I've been meaning to make a fusion blade conversion for a while and those look fantastic.
----- Akul Contingent -----
Engagement Results 52-16-8

Panzer
Shas'La

Post#117 » Jan 30 2017 01:36

Tael wrote:Just saw the Magnificent Seven and on seeing this update, the increased individuality is going to pay off big in the painting. Look forward to it :D

It's an awesome movie. I indeed am looking forward to whatever is coming. :)

Return to “Project Logs”