[Czar's Project Log] Rra Nan

Post long term projects you have devised for your Tau or other hobby projects.
Czar Ziggy
Fio'Ui
Fio'Ui

Re: [Czar's Project Log] Rra Nan

Post#19 » Oct 04 2015 08:41

Hey ATT! Shadow Team leader done. On to the next suit for Shadow Team...

Czar Ziggy

Czar Ziggy
Fio'Ui
Fio'Ui

Post#20 » Jan 17 2016 08:55

++ Incoming Transmission ++
++ Decryption Started ++
++ Download Started ++
++ File Ready ++

Subject: Crisis Team Shadow

Tau'Va Aun'O Rra'B,

I pleases me to report that our newest recruits are now aboard the Ta'Shiro. We've code named the team Shadow. They're fresh from the front lines of the Third Sphere Expansion. Originally part of Shas'O N'Dras Mont'Ka's expeditionary force, they were of course hand picked by yourself for their outstanding performance during the covert operations following the "Fire Palace Incident". They are being armed as you read this message and having their suits prepped for action. We will await your command.

Por'O Au'Taal Ro'Bentu Kais

Hey ATT! First Enclaves squad is now completely done! Slowly but surely the force is growing!

Czar Ziggy

Czar Ziggy
Fio'Ui
Fio'Ui

Post#21 » Jul 15 2016 04:52

++ Incoming Transmission ++
++ Decryption Started ++
++ Download Started ++
++ File Ready ++

Subject: Fury of the Tau'Va

Tau'Va Aun'O Rra'B,

Here is the compiled dossier on the Piranha team Fury of the Tau'Va. These are two of the most daring Fire Warriors you'll ever meet. The team hails from Ke'lshan and have earned their prowess fighting against the Y'he that plagued their sept for so long. The pilot, Shas'Ui Ke'lshan Yr'y'eldi is one of the top Piranha pilots in the whole empire, and has been training new recruits for several Tau'cyr. The gunner, Shas'la Ke'lshan Kunas'ka, is one of the most agile gunners to ever grace the firing controls of a Piranha. This dynamic combination makes this team a very deadly addition to your forces.

Por'O Au'Taal Ro'Bentu Kais

Hey ATT! Long time no update for the shadow ops! I'm proud to present the next addition to my "Enclaves" forces, a Piranha!

Czar Ziggy

Ingold
Shas'Saal

Post#22 » Jul 16 2016 07:24

The pictures are a little too blurry and dark to give good comments on your painting, but I really like this colour scheme. Very original and just super damn awesome!

One point of feedback though, I had painted the glow of the fusion blasters in a different colour then the lava-like colors of the armour.

Agentarrow
Fio'Vre
Fio'Vre

Post#23 » Jul 16 2016 10:21

I like the internal glow of the panel lines. It's a cool diversion from the usual bright armor/dark panel line.

Panzer
Shas'Saal

Post#24 » Jul 17 2016 02:24

Heh that's exactly what I was thinking about to go for before I decided on my current paint scheme. Looks good so far.

Return to “Project Logs”