Tau Dictionary

Post long term projects you have devised for your Tau or other hobby projects.
Vaal' ke kovash'shi
Shas

Tau Dictionary

Post#1 » Jul 16 2014 03:15

Hello, me again, finally! :) It's been a VERY long time, but I've finally got back on. Now, I'm sure something like this will have been attempted before, but I've had an idea:
Use Google Drive to create a collaborative compilation of all knowledge of (and ideas for) Tau language in Advanced Tau Tactica!

If you are interested and want to work on it, or just see it progress, please private message me you Gmail address, and I shall share the document with you.
If you are interested, and have no knowledge of Gmail or Google Drive (the latter being more likely), please comment, and I (or some other helpful person) shall explain.

Thankyou! :D

Kael'yn
Fio'Ui
Fio'Ui

Re: Tau Dictionary

Post#2 » Jul 16 2014 04:03

You mean like that : http://www.advancedtautactica.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=21234 ?
Or other lexicons on Lexicanum for example ...

Forum boards and wikis are almost as collaborative as Google drive thing (I'm not fan of Google empire, specially if you have alternatives)

Mixing knowledges and ideas may be bad, because there is one Word of God but many interpretations, so ideas may goes in two different directions.

Vaal' ke kovash'shi
Shas

Post#3 » Jul 17 2014 03:39

Ah... Well, you have a point there...
Since that is such a glaring point, I will cease to leave this thread operational, and move to the (much better) existing one.
Thanks! :nice:

Aun Tier
Por'Vre
Por'Vre

Post#4 » Jul 17 2014 04:12

In that case, I'll lock this thread. I look forward to seeing what you bring to the existing lexicon. :smile:

Manta strike engaged in 3, 2, 1...

Truth was flame against a sleeping lake of petrol.

Return to “Project Logs”