Hefty slabs of greenstuff applied, but the majority of the Kroot are ready for paint now (Kroot Ox need a bit more work).
I used silicon shapers for the first time during this project, and I really wish I'd got some years ago!
Below are some proud modelling moments and overcome difficulties incurred from working with old, second hand models.Most of the quills were snapped off this head, so I cannibalised a head with a squashed beak. Very KrootThis guy's upper arm snapped off while cleaning him upSeraphon shields as cloaksKroot shotgun
Also I've found my lightbox! so improved quality pictures from here on in...