Well it has been a whole year since I stopped lurking on this forum and actually made a membership profile. Looking back it really is amazing how far I have developed in a single year, constantly being inspired to greater efforts by other members of this community. I think that my painting and (in this case, almost more importantly) my photography have improved throughout the year. I have experimented with a range of techniques that I hadn't tried before such as using weathering powders and an exploratory crack at blending.
This year has also included my largest model to-date, and my first competition entry. Hopefully next year my productivity will go up, as this (my first group shot) is surprisingly small:Shas'nel Vior'la Anda K'ha 'Hailsworn' leading elements of the personal Contingent of Shas'O Vior'la Temu'ten 'Ironsky'
The overall aim of this project log was to see my collection which was started in 2001 completely repainted, before being diverted by any new acquisitions. This hasn't been 100% successful as I am currently working on my first riptide, which I did not own at the start of the year, and alongside that I hope to get a squad of Kroot painted, and to bring my solitary crisis squad up to 7 suits-strong, along with modifications to bring them more into line with the new suits.
I will leave off my nostalgic ramblings with a few pictures I couldn't fit into the data sheet of the Pechodactyl Rider.
I didn't have time to take as many WIP photos as I would have liked, but luckily Seraphon Terradon Riders come in boxes of three, so I'll be making more soon
Thanks for a great year ATT.Ironsky