The Tau Kor'vesa Initiative (Tau Drone Themed Army)

Post long term projects you have devised for your Tau or other hobby projects.
shadow kat
Shas

Re: The Tau Kor'vesa Initiative (Tau Drone Themed Army)

Post#101 » Oct 15 2016 07:18

I adore your army from its concept to its execution. It is honestly one of my favourite army projects that I have ever seen across any board, faction or game system. The creativity you've used in coming up with your unit designs is impressive enough, but what really shines is the execution. The height of any conversion is when you cant tell that its a converted unit at all. Your models look like they were designed, had the pieces specifically printed, packaged and then shipped in a vacuum wrapped box. I particularly love the sentry bot inspired broadside design :D

Incredible work on the army as a whole and incredible work in creating a fantastic display to show them off on. I'd love to see the entry that edged you out.

Demorte
Gue'La

Post#102 » Oct 16 2016 12:17

Adam!

Great work man! Love it did now know you where on Tau Tactica too! Been following your board on Spikey bits!

:D

Tael
Fio'O

Post#103 » Oct 16 2016 05:01

Superb display board for the event day - still a major fan of the little stealth strike drones and their snubbed cannons in particular :D

Panzer
Shas'La

Post#104 » Oct 17 2016 01:05

Oh my...that looks so awesome! :o
Wait what? It didn't win gold? .... HOW?!

Proiteus
Shas'Ui

Post#105 » Nov 13 2016 06:48

THE REMORAS TAKE FLIGHT!
Finally got round to painting the flyers, now all I need to do is add them to the armies on parade board and I can gets some HD photographs of the whole army!

Darnok
Shas'La

Post#106 » Nov 17 2016 06:04

This whole project is a work of art. Just keep it coming! :biggrin:

Tael
Fio'O

Post#107 » Nov 17 2016 06:13

Completely agree with Darnok, been loving each update. The inventiveness being the key factor :)

Demorte
Gue'La

Post#108 » Nov 27 2016 11:14

In agreement they very well done.

Proiteus
Shas'Ui

Post#109 » Nov 28 2016 01:45

DRONES ON DISPLAY!
With the Drone fighters and gun drones complete the Armies On Parade board is now fully complete, thou I may add some Pathfinders on it for next year's competition. Now all I have left is 10 Marker Drones, 5 Gun Drones, 2 Riptide Drones and I'll be happy to move on to my next project. However I will likely return to build more Broadsides, Pathfinders and a Defence line in the form of some beefy shield drones.

Please show your support by rating the original image on my Dakka Dakka gallery here; http://www.dakkadakka.com/gallery/840728-.html

Rogue Sun
Shas'La

Post#110 » Nov 28 2016 07:18

Love your Remora's! Very well executed, may have to steal the idea if that's cool. :biggrin: Any chance of a tutorial or a shot of the underside at least? Think I can identify 90% of it's construction.

Return to “Project Logs”