Love the look of your army! What colour is that blue? And is it a Citadel, Vallejo or Privateer Press colour? Also did you use an ink or wash with it?
The scheme is fairly simple:
- airbrush vallejo grey primer
- airbrush vallejo game air electric blue
- agrax earthshade wash into all the recesses and lines
- vallejo dark grey on the legs and mechanical parts and a nuln oil wash
- balthazar gold on the gyro's, then reikland fleshshade, then golden griffon drybrush
- 2-3 layers of very thin administratum grey on some of the panels
- thinned fire dragon bright for the orange
- final tidy up of the electric blue by hand, the paint is nice and thin as it's an airbrush paint so it goes on smoothly
Bases are just cork tiles ripped up and lots of martian ironearth paint, I think I used half a pot on 1 riptide base!
Hopefully that's not too long a list!
Thanks Panzer & Tauman
Your kind words keep me motivated to get them finished!