Vior'la log - it'll take a while! (Journey of a thousand miles...)

Post long term projects you have devised for your Tau or other hobby projects.
Ironsky
Shas'La

Re: Vior'la log - it'll take a while! (Journey of a thousand miles...)

Post#19 » Feb 21 2017 02:12

Really like all the little conversions you have thrown in there, especially the 6mm model hologram idea. They are an incredibly good match for Tau, and perfect size for your intended purposes!

Rtb01
Shas

Post#20 » Feb 26 2017 06:43

Ironsky wrote:Really like all the little conversions you have thrown in there, especially the 6mm model hologram idea. They are an incredibly good match for Tau, and perfect size for your intended purposes!

Thank you :)

The conversions have been a lot of fun to do and broken up the standard kits a bit.

I've managed to finish building the elite breachers, 2nd strike team and piranhas. On the painting front Darth Visarch (aun'va rules) has been painted and based.

I've even manged a game against the mechanicum...

I managed to come back from 10-0 down to win 12-10... most importantly the game was fantastic fun. It was perfect Kauyon as it was my suits and piranhas in reserve that turned the tide.

I'll get some pics up soon but it's quite a faff uploading on my phone to photobucket then linking here but I'll get it done.

Lacking painting motivation at the minute during to teething 5.5 month old. I want to get 'back on the train' though as I feel I've made fantastic progress so far. 2 months sustained for a project is a minor miracle!

Any thoughts and words are most welcome as always.

Thanks for visiting!

Rtb01
Shas

Post#21 » Feb 26 2017 06:50

Here's the boss

Return to “Project Logs”