I prefer a mobile and aggressive play style, very much the Mont'ka philosophy. I play a jungle recon/ fast response unit and try to keep it pretty fluffy.
The list is:
*Fireblade ( 42pts)
*Darkstrider ( 45 pts)
* Breacher team 8 FW+ Shas'ui (72 pts)
*Strike team 5 Fw+ Shasui w/ markerlight (51 pts)
*Strike team 4 Fw+ Shasui w/ markerlight (43 pts)
* Farsight Marksman (24 pts)
* Stealth team 2+ Shas'vre all burst cannons & ATS + homing beacon (143 pts)
* Crisis 2+ Shas'vre all dual CIB and a flamer. 4 gun and 2 shield drones (309 pts)
* Hazard suit with 2x double barreled burst cannons and ats. 2 gun and 2 shield drones ( 133 pts)
* 2 Devil fish w/ drones (127 pts)
*Coldstar with ATS and Shield (150 pts)
*Longstrike with rail gun and drones ( 191 pts)
* 6 Kroot houds (24 pts)
* Pathfinders 3 with marker lights, 2 Ion rifles and a Shas'ui with markerlight + pulse accelerator drone (64 points)
* 2 Piranhas with Fusion Blasters ( 82 pts)
1500 pts 86 PL 7 Command Points
So the thought is the Breachers and Darkstrider in one fish, the 2 Strike teams with the Fireblade in the other. The pulse drone joins the strike teams after deployment. Piranhas act as outriders with Longstrike or escorts for the fish as deployment dictates. Stealth team is there to guide in the Crisis team and hazard suit. Maybe Coldstar, but with his movement he could join up pretty much anywhere they drop. The Pathfinders and Firesight stick with the hounds for screening in cover. The fish stick together until there is an objective that needs to be camped on. ( which brings up a question, do models in a transport count for claiming objectives?) Or to drop every one between them for this editions version of the FOF
My main concerns are:
Do I have enough anti tank, or should I ditch things for the QFC? Should I split the breacher squad in two as well, they're deploying in the fish and I could probably find points to get them to 10 and split. Drop the marker lights from the strike teams? Which brings me to; do I have enough markerlights?
I do have a few more models, Railsides ( because in 5th they were great) and a ton of Kroot ( because in 5th they.... well they did their job) another crisis suit and a lot of drones.
Thoughts? Anything I'm ignoring? I know I don't have anything for back field defense, But I'm ok if they drop a heavy hitter on the spotter team in the back corner, the rest of my army is far far away.