Optimum Ghostkeel Loadout

Discuss and develop your army list amongst new players and veterans alike.
Ghostly Daemon
Shas'Saal

Optimum Ghostkeel Loadout

Post#1 » Dec 01 2017 08:55

So in our local group, we have an escalation campaign going. We're currently in the second month and while the entire thing was intended to be non-competitive, fluffy lists, some people threw that out the window pretty quickly.

Based on a power-level game, what would be the optimum load out for a Ghostkeel when considering the following:

- QFC Commander x 1 & 2 x Shield Drones
- 3 Crisis Suits with 2 CIB & ATS & 6 x Gun Drones

What I'm trying to figure out is where the Ghostkeel can fit in with this. Anti Vehicle / Monster is covered by the Commander and Anti Infantry / Elite is covered by the Crisis Suits.

I currently have the Ghostkeel down as Fusion Collider, Fusion Blaster x 2, Shield Gen and Target Lock.

With this in mind, also remembering we're playing power levels, would you recommend a Fusion Collider and Fusion Blasters to back up the Commander in case it goes down, or CIR and Flamers to bolster Anti Infantry / Elite and what Support Systems to use? Or any other suggestions you may have?
:fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :evil:

Yojimbob
Shas'Saal

Re: Optimum Ghostkeel Loadout

Post#2 » Dec 01 2017 09:19

Ghostly Daemon wrote:So in our local group, we have an escalation campaign going. We're currently in the second month and while the entire thing was intended to be non-competitive, fluffy lists, some people threw that out the window pretty quickly.

Based on a power-level game, what would be the optimum load out for a Ghostkeel when considering the following:

- QFC Commander x 1 & 2 x Shield Drones
- 3 Crisis Suits with 2 CIB & ATS & 6 x Gun Drones

What I'm trying to figure out is where the Ghostkeel can fit in with this. Anti Vehicle / Monster is covered by the Commander and Anti Infantry / Elite is covered by the Crisis Suits.

I currently have the Ghostkeel down as Fusion Collider, Fusion Blaster x 2, Shield Gen and Target Lock.

With this in mind, also remembering we're playing power levels, would you recommend a Fusion Collider and Fusion Blasters to back up the Commander in case it goes down, or CIR and Flamers to bolster Anti Infantry / Elite and what Support Systems to use? Or any other suggestions you may have?

CIR BC loadout with SG and target lock. ATS instead of the SG if you're feeling sassy.

Return to “Cadre Building”