Kelandis' Cadre Building Center

Discuss and develop your army list amongst new players and veterans alike.
Kelandis
Shas'Saal

Kelandis' Cadre Building Center

Post#1 » Dec 15 2017 02:32

Hello all! I'm still pretty new but I decided to make a thread in here to seek advice and tips on making my lists for play. I'm not terribly experienced in 40k yet, which is both good and bad I suppose. Bad because well, inexperience, but good that I don't have to unlearn any established habits xD. Anyway, onto the Cadre building.

Disclaimer though, I would like to avoid using FW models for now, top two reasons being price and that they open up a new can of worms to learn as well as balance versus other factions.

Available Models and Weaponry

First off let's start this off with a list of the models I have available to choose from. I'm going to be slowly expanding it as budget allows.

Spoiler!
HQ
Crisis Commanderx1
Cadre Fireblade x1
Ethereal x1

Troops
Fire Warriors x17
Kroot x10

Elites
Crisis Suits x10
Stealth Suits x10
Ghostkeel x1
Riptide x3

Fast Attack
Pathfinders x10
Piranha x1
Kroot Hounds x1

Heavy Support
Broadside(Missileside) x1
OOP Broadsides x9

Lords of War

Stormsurge x1

Drones
Recon x1
Stealth x2
Marker x13
Shield x20
Gun x10
Missile x2
Shielded Missile x2
Unassembled Tac Drone x1

Second I should mention that none of the Crisis Suits currently have equipment attached, with the exception of one with a glued Drone Controller, the Ghostkeel is unarmed and 2 of the Riptides are unarmed. So, here's a tally of all the guns I have available to me to use, which is a cheaper thing to solve than new models but eh, still a good list to make I feel.

Plasma Rifle x14
    Burst Cannon x8
    Fusion Blaster x9
    Cyclic Ion Blaster x1
    Missile Pod x6
    Shield Generator x3
    Flamer x5
    Fusion Collider x1
    Cyclic Ion Raker x1
    Ion Accelerator x2
    Heavy Burst Cannon x1
(Temp Line)Does anyone know how to add multiple spoilers to a post? I was trying to put more than one but in the preview it wouldnt work for the spoilers past the first one :? Oh also if you could change the text from "Spoiler!" to something else in order to title them.(/Temp Line)

Also my Crisis Commander has the Coldstar jet pack on it, but I was curious if I could leave that on and attach normal weaponry? Would that be fine? Beyond that and equipment for Crisis Suits, the main issues I believe I'll run into are not enough gun drones or fire warriors, and the lack of proper vehicle support might make this hard to work with, especially with the current cost of suits (crossed fingers for point decreases!)

Onto the Cadre Building!

Alright, so here I'm going to list the three lists I plan to use a bunch. They're going to be ordered in 750 pts, 1500 pts and 2000 pts.

750pt Suit Based List

++ Vanguard Detachment +1CP (T'au Empire) [730pts] ++
+ HQ +
    Commander [176pts]: 4x Fusion blaster, 2x MV4 Shield Drone

+ Elites +
    XV25 Stealth Battlesuits [142pts]: 2x MV7 Marker Drone
    . 2x Stealth Shas'ui w/ Shield generator: 2x Burst cannon, 2x Shield generator
    . Stealth Shas'vre: Drone controller, Fusion blaster
+ Fast Attack +
    Tactical Drones [64pts]: 8x MV1 Gun Drone

++ Total: [730pts, +1 CP] ++

Okay so with this list I wanted to stay away from quantity and focus on quality. It's got 20 points left to work with, and I'm not sure whether to use that for more drones or a homing beacon, but I don't think that's entirely necessary for just one commander. The problems I think it will probably run into is inability to take out Elite-class enemies such as terminators. Bright side is with only 6 units to deploy I feel I'd fairly easily nab first turn, which would be very useful. I also probably have too many points in DCs on the Stealth Shas'vre, but was going for redundancy. What do you all think?

1500pt All-Rounder List

++ Battalion Detachment +3CP (T'au Empire) [312pts] ++

+ HQ +
    Cadre Fireblade [42pts]: Markerlight
    Ethereal [45pts]: Honour blade
+ Fast Attack +
    Pathfinder Team [40pts]
    . 4x Pathfinder: 4x Markerlight
    . Pathfinder Shas'ui: Markerlight, Pulse pistol
    Pathfinder Team [40pts]
+ Troops +
    Strike Team [51pts]
    . Fire Warrior Shas'ui: Markerlight, Pulse pistol, Pulse rifle
    . 5x Fire Warrior w/ Pulse Rifle
    Strike Team [51pts]
    Strike Team [43pts]
    . 4x Fire Warrior w/ Pulse Rifle
++ Vanguard Detachment +1CP (T'au Empire) [1183pts] ++

+ HQ +
    Commander [176pts]: 4x Fusion blaster, 2x MV1 Gun Drone
+ Elites +
    XV25 Stealth Battlesuits [182pts]: 2x MV1 Gun Drone
    . 4x Stealth Shas'ui w/o support system: 4x Burst cannon
    XV8 Crisis Battlesuits [408pts]: 8x MV1 Gun Drone
    . Crisis Shas'ui: Advanced targeting system, 2x Cyclic ion blaster
    . Crisis Shas'vre: Advanced targeting system, 2x Cyclic ion blaster
    XV95 Ghostkeel Battlesuit [235pts]: 2x Fusion blaster, Cyclic ion raker, 2x MV5 Stealth Drone, Shield generator, Target lock
++ Total: [1495pts, +4 CP] ++

So, a few things to note about this list. Firstly, I'm not removing the Ghostkeel purely for aesthetic reasons because I just love how the model looks :P . Second, my strategy concerning the drones on the Stealth Suits, Commander and Crisis Suits. The plan is to maneuver the Stealth Suits in such a way that the Crisis Suits and Commander can land next to them, with all the drones receiving the DC accuracy buff, to be able to pour 56 shots at 4+ into some poor unlucky infantry squad so the suits can focus on more important targets. Beyond that the overall idea is for a solid, semi mobile force of suits to maneuver around the battlefield distracting my foe from the encroaching gunline that's trying to either get into 15" range to clean up infantry targets or to grab objectives over the map.

2000pt List (Heavily WIP)

So, I'm not sure if this one counts as a different list from the 1500pt one, because it's really more of a straight addition to the previous list. And it's purely an excuse to run the addition xD. Anyway, here it is:

++ Super-Heavy Auxiliary Detachment (T'au Empire) [491pts] ++

+ Lord of War +
    KV128 Stormsurge [491pts]: 2x Burst cannon, Advanced targeting system, Cluster rocket system, 4x Destroyer missile, Pulse driver cannon, Shield generator, 2x Smart missile system, Stimulant injector
So, adding the Stormsurge in that configuration to the 1500pt list brings it up to a total of 1986 points. This is the one I'm least sure about and most open to suggestions and modifications for, as I really want it to be workable.

So there you have it everyone! Those are the lists I'm working on and seeking improvements and suggestions to! I only have 4 games under my belt and have little battlefield experience, but I'm absorbing as much knowledge as I can to always improve at the game :D.
Last edited by Kelandis on Dec 15 2017 02:37, edited 1 time in total.

Kelandis
Shas'Saal

Re: Kelandis' Cadre Building Center

Post#2 » Dec 15 2017 02:36

[Reserved for Edits to the original post and Additional Lists]
EDIT 1: Fixing some grammar issues that I missed in proofreading.

Arka0415
Shas'Ui
Shas'Ui

Post#3 » Dec 15 2017 04:35

Warning: Long Post!

Kelandis wrote:Hello all! I'm still pretty new but I decided to make a thread in here to seek advice and tips on making my lists for play. I'm not terribly experienced in 40k yet, which is both good and bad I suppose. Bad because well, inexperience, but good that I don't have to unlearn any established habits xD. Anyway, onto the Cadre building.

Welcome! I'm so glad to see such a nice and well thought-out post. If there's one thing we love on ATT it's chatting about optimized lists, so you've definitely come to the right place. And you have the right mindset too- we Tau are dynamic and adaptable, it's best to keep your thinking fluid! Anyway, you have an impressive collection, so there will be many different types of lists you can build- before we get started though let me answer some of your questions.

Kelandis wrote:Does anyone know how to add multiple spoilers to a post? I was trying to put more than one but in the preview it wouldn't work for the spoilers past the first one.

Yeah, that would be nice. Coding for the spoiler text is a bit broken at the moment, and has been for a long time. Sorry about that! Just limit your spoilers to one per post.

Kelandis wrote:Also my Crisis Commander has the Coldstar jet pack on it, but I was curious if I could leave that on and attach normal weaponry? Would that be fine?

In most games it would be totally fine- however, the large jet pack is what defines the Coldstar as a Coldstar (as opposed to a normal Commander) so technically this would count as a "proxy". However, if you only have the one Commander in your list, there won't be any real Coldstars to compare it to- so it's really no problem. I wouldn't worry about it.

Kelandis wrote:The main issues I believe I'll run into are not enough gun drones or fire warriors, and the lack of proper vehicle support might make this hard to work with, especially with the current cost of suits.

While your army is definitely skewed toward battleuits, I'd say that you have plenty of drones and Fire Warriors. I'd say that 15-18 Fire Warriors is enough for a 2000-point list, and 25-35 Drones would be enough too. Not having light vehicles will limit your options, but I wouldn't worry- you have plenty of mobile battlesuits so lacking mechanized options won't be an issue.

Kelandis wrote:Alright, so here I'm going to list the three lists I plan to use a bunch. They're going to be ordered in 750 pts, 1500 pts and 2000 pts.

Let's get on to list-building! It seems like you have tons of Elites, so your armies will definitely be themed around battlesuits. Note that your HQ options are a bit limited, so the most Command Points you can ever get is 7 (1 Battalion Detachment and 1 Vanguard Detachment). Not a problem, but just something to keep in mind.

Kelandis wrote:750pt Suit Based List

++ Vanguard Detachment +1CP (T'au Empire) [730pts] ++
+ HQ +

Commander [176pts]: 4x Fusion blaster, 2x MV4 Shield Drone

+ Elites +
+ Fast Attack +

++ Total: [730pts, +1 CP] ++

Okay so with this list I wanted to stay away from quantity and focus on quality. It's got 20 points left to work with, and I'm not sure whether to use that for more drones or a homing beacon, but I don't think that's entirely necessary for just one commander. The problems I think it will probably run into is inability to take out Elite-class enemies such as terminators. Bright side is with only 6 units to deploy I feel I'd fairly easily nab first turn, which would be very useful. I also probably have too many points in DCs on the Stealth Shas'vre, but was going for redundancy. What do you all think?

You're right on both counts- this list favors quality over quantity, and that it will have a very hard time dealing with tougher opponents. A few things first- Stealthsuits are great, not for their firepower, but for their massive durability. In fact, Stealthsuits don't output much firepower at all. As such, I wouldn't fit too many in a list, and I certainly wouldn't give them more durabilty upgrades- they're already plenty durable! Second, Gun Drones have poor leadership, and lose models very quickly to morale tests. So, it's generally good to take them in groups of 4-5, and 6 only when accompanying teams of XV8s. More than 6 is just asking to lose models to morale.

With that in mind, we need fewer and cheaper Stealthsuits, smaller squads of Gun Drones, and more anti-elite firepower. Here's an idea- let's swap one Stealthsuit squad for an XV8 squad. In addition, let's have the Stealthsuits and Gun Drones focus on anti-infantry while the XV8s and Commander focus on anti-elite and anti-tank. Here's how the list might look:

HQ - Commander w/ 4x Fusion Blasters; 2x Shield Drones (176)
Elites - 3x XV8s w/ 6x CIBs, 3x ATS; 6x Gun Drones (306)
Elites - 3x Stealthsuits w/ 3x Burst Cannons, Drone Controller; 1x Gun Drone, 1x Marker Drone (113)
Elites - 3x Stealthsuits w/ 3x Burst Cannons, Drone Controller; 1x Gun Drone, 1x Marker Drone (113)
Fast Attack - 5x Gun Drones (40)

Total: 748 - Command Points: 4 (1 Vanguard Detachment)

Not a perfect list, but a decent idea for how to get more anti-elite on the field and still have solid anti-infantry stealth options.

Kelandis wrote:1500pt All-Rounder List

++ Battalion Detachment +3CP (T'au Empire) [312pts] ++

+ HQ +
    Cadre Fireblade [42pts]: Markerlight
    Ethereal [45pts]: Honour blade
+ Fast Attack +
    Pathfinder Team [40pts]
    Pathfinder Team [40pts]
+ Troops +
    Strike Team [51pts]
    Strike Team [51pts]
    Strike Team [43pts]
    . 4x Fire Warrior w/ Pulse Rifle
++ Vanguard Detachment +1CP (T'au Empire) [1183pts] ++

+ HQ +
    Commander [176pts]: 4x Fusion blaster, 2x MV1 Gun Drone
+ Elites +
    XV8 Crisis Battlesuits [408pts]: 8x MV1 Gun Drone
    XV95 Ghostkeel Battlesuit [235pts]: 2x Fusion blaster, Cyclic ion raker, 2x MV5 Stealth Drone, Shield generator, Target lock
++ Total: [1495pts, +4 CP] ++

So, a few things to note about this list. Firstly, I'm not removing the Ghostkeel purely for aesthetic reasons because I just love how the model looks :P . Second, my strategy concerning the drones on the Stealth Suits, Commander and Crisis Suits. The plan is to maneuver the Stealth Suits in such a way that the Crisis Suits and Commander can land next to them, with all the drones receiving the DC accuracy buff, to be able to pour 56 shots at 4+ into some poor unlucky infantry squad so the suits can focus on more important targets. Beyond that the overall idea is for a solid, semi mobile force of suits to maneuver around the battlefield distracting my foe from the encroaching gunline that's trying to either get into 15" range to clean up infantry targets or to grab objectives over the map.

By and large, Tau battlesuit squads work best in groups of three. It's important to keep drone squad sizes down, to make sure no one unit "stands out" as a priority target, to keep squads flexible, and most importantly it's just how battlesuits are supposed to be! :D Also, let's try giving the Ghostkeel an all-Fusion or no-Fusion loadout (to keep it to a focused role). Finally, just like the first list, if we do a little trimming we can actually fit a whole second squad of XV8s. Pretty cool. Here's a somewhat-modified version of your list:

HQ - Cadre Fireblade w/ Markerlight (42)
HQ - Ethereal w/ Honour Blade (45)
Troops - 5x Fire Warriors w/ Markerlight (43)
Elites - 3x XV8s w/ 9x Flamers; 6x Gun Drones (255)
Elites - 3x Stealthsuits w/ 3x Burst Cannons, Drone Controller, Homing Beacon; 2x Gun Drone (131)
Elites - 3x Stealthsuits w/ 3x Burst Cannons, Drone Controller, Homing Beacon; 2x Gun Drone (131)
Elites - Ghostkeel w/ Fusion Collider, 2x Fusion Blasters, Target Lock, Stimulant Injector; 2x Stealth Drones (205)
Fast Attack - 5x Pathfinders w/ 5x Markerlights (40)

Total: 1500 - Command Points: 7 (1 Battalion Detachment, 1 Vanguard Detachment)

Note that there are two Homing Beacons in this list- you can only use one per turn, and you probably want all of your battlesuits arriving on turn one, so one will likely go to waste. However, those Flamer XV8s absolutely need a Homing Beacon or else they can't fire on the turn they arrive- if you lose a Stealthsuit squad before the battlesuits arrive, you may be glad you had the backup homing beacon.

Kelandis wrote:2000pt List (Heavily WIP)++ Super-Heavy Auxiliary Detachment (T'au Empire) [491pts] ++

+ Lord of War +
    KV128 Stormsurge [491pts]: 2x Burst cannon, Advanced targeting system, Cluster rocket system, 4x Destroyer missile, Pulse driver cannon, Shield generator, 2x Smart missile system, Stimulant injector
So, adding the Stormsurge in that configuration to the 1500pt list brings it up to a total of 1986 points. This is the one I'm least sure about and most open to suggestions and modifications for, as I really want it to be workable.

Hey, Stormsurges are good, that's for sure! However, the Pulse Blastcannon is great, and it costs so many fewer points, that we just can't not take it. If we bring the Stormsurge down to 439 points, you'll have enough room to add a squad of Kroot too, which might be great tools for screening the huge Stormsurge against melee attack. No guarantees, but it could be a viable strategy.

Troops - 10x Kroot Carnivores (60)
Elites - Ghostkeel w/ Fusion Collider, 2x Fusion Blasters, Target Lock, Stimulant Injector; 2x Stealth Drones (205)
LoW - Stormsurge w/ Pulse Blastcannon, 2x Burst Cannons, Shield Generator, Stimulant Injector, ATS (439)

Total: 1999 - Command Points: 7 (1 Battalion Detachment, 1 Vanguard Detachment)

-

Sorry for the long post! Hope this gives you some ideas for list-building. So, as always... what do you think?

Bloodknife92
Shas'La
Shas'La

Post#4 » Dec 15 2017 04:58

You own 17 Fire Warriors.... How do you own exactly 17 Fire Warriors?! :P
The days of goodly English is went
Ziss old dog still has a few tricks!

Kelandis
Shas'Saal

Post#5 » Dec 19 2017 05:38

Sorry for taking awhile to respond, busy weekend xD

Bloodknife92 wrote:You own 17 Fire Warriors.... How do you own exactly 17 Fire Warriors?! :P

I own 17 Fire Warriors because all of my army has been purchased second hand, so 5 of the fire warriors came from a local game shop and the other 12 came from the ebay lot the majority of my army came in.

Arka0415 wrote:
Kelandis wrote:Does anyone know how to add multiple spoilers to a post? I was trying to put more than one but in the preview it wouldn't work for the spoilers past the first one.

Yeah, that would be nice. Coding for the spoiler text is a bit broken at the moment, and has been for a long time. Sorry about that! Just limit your spoilers to one per post.

Dang, oh well I'll just have to get used to it then xD.

Arka0415 wrote:
Kelandis wrote:Also my Crisis Commander has the Coldstar jet pack on it, but I was curious if I could leave that on and attach normal weaponry? Would that be fine?

In most games it would be totally fine- however, the large jet pack is what defines the Coldstar as a Coldstar (as opposed to a normal Commander) so technically this would count as a "proxy". However, if you only have the one Commander in your list, there won't be any real Coldstars to compare it to- so it's really no problem. I wouldn't worry about it.

Alright then I guess I'll figure out how to remove the jetpack and then magnetize it so I can swap between the two easily.

Arka0415 wrote:With that in mind, we need fewer and cheaper Stealthsuits, smaller squads of Gun Drones, and more anti-elite firepower. Here's an idea- let's swap one Stealthsuit squad for an XV8 squad. In addition, let's have the Stealthsuits and Gun Drones focus on anti-infantry while the XV8s and Commander focus on anti-elite and anti-tank. Here's how the list might look:

Total: 748 - Command Points: 4 (1 Vanguard Detachment)

Not a perfect list, but a decent idea for how to get more anti-elite on the field and still have solid anti-infantry stealth options.

You make some good points in this and I agree, but One thing I don't quite like is removing so many of the marker drones. So, I took your suggestion and reworked it a bit into this:

Elites - 3x Stealthsuits w/ 3x Burst Cannons, Drone Controller; 2x Marker Drone (115)
Elites - 3x Stealthsuits w/ 3x Burst Cannons, Drone Controller; 2x Marker Drone (115)

Total: 752 - Command Points: 4 (1 Vanguard Detachment)

Pretty much the same but keeping 2 Marker Drones on the Stealth Squads. And, if my opponent doesnt like me going over the point limit by 2, then I'd replace 1 marker drone with a gun drone. It just feels to me that having the markerlights is pretty essential.

Arka0415 wrote:Here's a somewhat-modified version of your list:

I get a lot of your points regarding this list but I did have an idea. What if instead of a fusion loaout on the Ghostkeel it used a CIR and Burst Cannons with ATS, putting it more in an infantry killing position. That, combined with all the s5 firepower from the stealth suits, gun drones and fire warriors, made it seem to me that the army has plenty of anti-infantry so the second squad of XV8s doesnt need a flamer loadout. So, what if instead it was a second squad of CIBs, to fill out more of the Anti-Elite/Anti-Vehicle role but also able to double as Anti-Infantry in a pinch with the three shots they get. However, I am having a bit more trouble filling the list out to 1500 points and I'm stuck at 1492 :/

++ Battalion Detachment +3CP (T'au Empire) [301pts] ++

+ HQ +
Cadre Fireblade [42pts]: Markerlight, Photon grenades, Pulse rifle
Ethereal [50pts]: Honour blade, Hover Drone

+ Fast Attack +
Pathfinder Team [40pts]
. 4x Pathfinder: 4x Markerlight, 4x Photon grenades, 4x Pulse carbine
. Pathfinder Shas'ui: Markerlight, Photon grenades, Pulse carbine, Pulse pistol
Pathfinder Team [40pts]
. 4x Pathfinder: 4x Markerlight, 4x Photon grenades, 4x Pulse carbine
. Pathfinder Shas'ui: Markerlight, Photon grenades, Pulse carbine, Pulse pistol

+ Troops +
Strike Team [43pts]
. Fire Warrior Shas'ui: Markerlight, Photon grenades, Pulse pistol, Pulse rifle
. 4x Fire Warrior w/ Pulse Rifle: 4x Photon grenades, 4x Pulse rifle
Strike Team [43pts]
Strike Team [43pts]

++ Vanguard Detachment +1CP (T'au Empire) [1191pts] ++

+ HQ +
Commander [176pts]: 4x Fusion blaster
. 2x MV4 Shield Drone: 2x Shield generator

+ Elites +
XV25 Stealth Battlesuits [111pts]
. 2x MV1 Gun Drone: 4x Pulse carbine
. 2x Stealth Shas'ui w/o support system: 2x Burst cannon
. Stealth Shas'vre: Burst cannon, Drone controller
XV25 Stealth Battlesuits [111pts]
. 2x MV1 Gun Drone: 4x Pulse carbine
. 2x Stealth Shas'ui w/o support system: 2x Burst cannon
. Stealth Shas'vre: Burst cannon, Drone controller
XV8 Crisis Battlesuits [306pts]
. 6x MV1 Gun Drone: 12x Pulse carbine
XV8 Crisis Battlesuits [306pts]
. 6x MV1 Gun Drone: 12x Pulse carbine
XV95 Ghostkeel Battlesuit [181pts]: 2x Burst cannon, Advanced targeting system, Cyclic ion raker, 2x MV5 Stealth Drone, Target lock

++ Total: [+4 CP, 1492pts] ++

So that's where im sitting now. I've decided to hold off developing the 2k list until I've got a better handle of smaller point games though, both list building and actual play.

Arka0415
Shas'Ui
Shas'Ui

Post#6 » Dec 19 2017 07:55

Kelandis wrote:You make some good points in this and I agree, but One thing I don't quite like is removing so many of the marker drones. So, I took your suggestion and reworked it a bit into this:

Total: 752 - Command Points: 4 (1 Vanguard Detachment)

Pretty much the same but keeping 2 Marker Drones on the Stealth Squads. And, if my opponent doesnt like me going over the point limit by 2, then I'd replace 1 marker drone with a gun drone. It just feels to me that having the markerlights is pretty essential.

You're right that Markerlights are important, and I admit my original list was very light on them. The big problem with Stealthsuits and Marker Drones is that they're easy to target and take down by enemy anti-infantry fire. One possible solution could be to go back to 1 Gun Drone + 1 Marker Drone per Stealthsuit squad, but replace the 5 Gun Drones with 5 Pathfinders. That would give you the ability to hit 5 Markerlight hits on turn one with the Uplinked Markerlight stratagem if you really need the turn one alpha strike. Could be worth it.

Kelandis wrote:
Arka0415 wrote:Here's a somewhat-modified version of your list:

I get a lot of your points regarding this list but I did have an idea. What if instead of a fusion loaout on the Ghostkeel it used a CIR and Burst Cannons with ATS, putting it more in an infantry killing position. That, combined with all the s5 firepower from the stealth suits, gun drones and fire warriors, made it seem to me that the army has plenty of anti-infantry so the second squad of XV8s doesnt need a flamer loadout. So, what if instead it was a second squad of CIBs, to fill out more of the Anti-Elite/Anti-Vehicle role but also able to double as Anti-Infantry in a pinch with the three shots they get. However, I am having a bit more trouble filling the list out to 1500 points and I'm stuck at 1492.

That could also be a viable list. I'll mention that, when it comes to killing ordinary vehicles, the Fusion Ghostkeel is a bit better than the XV8s, if only from an efficiency standpoint. The Ion Ghostkeel has effective damage against infantry, but does suffer against vehicles. I used to be a fan of the Ion Ghostkeel, but recently I've come to like the Fusion Ghostkeel as a replacement for a second Fusion Commander if you don't have one. If you like the Ion Ghostkeel though, go for it. However, I would definitely keep at least one Homing Beacon, it's critical as a backup plan if your opponent outplays you with screening units. That list would look like this:

-

Elites - 3x Stealthsuits w/ Fusion Blaster, 2x Burst Cannons, DC, Homing Beacon; 2x Shield Drones (142)
Elites - 3x Stealthsuits w/ 3x Burst Cannons, DC (95)
Elites - Ghostkeel w/ CIR, 2x Burst Cannons, Target Lock, ATS; 2x Stealth Drones (181)

Total: 1502 - Command Points: 4 (1 Battalion Detachment, 1 Vanguard Detachment)

-

What do you think?

Return to “Cadre Building”