Killteam list 200p

Discuss and develop your army list amongst new players and veterans alike.
StealthKnightSteg
Shas'Saal

Re: Killteam list 200p

Post#19 » Dec 25 2017 10:21

Arka0415 wrote:
StealthKnightSteg wrote:Also maximum of 1 elite choice can be made, so either xv8's or Stealth suits

Just realized there are two Kill Team-style threads floating around. You aren't allowed a flex slot or anything, right?

StealthKnightSteg wrote:I think it is a strong list on the fire power base, but will get swamped when facing 15-20 models. The shear weight of models will cripple this list very soon I'm afraid.

If an army brings 15 models, they will be Necron Warriors or Space Marines. I wouln't worry about hordes.

I think it would be too easy to kill an XV8 though. It's sad that it's essentially impossible to bring heavy weapons though, we'll have to make do with again only Stealthsuits, Fire Warriors, Pathfinders, and Gun Drones. Let's try something like this then?

-

Troops - 4x Fire Warriors w/ Markerlight; 2x Gun Drones (51)
Elites - 2x Stealthsuits w/ Fusion Blaster & Multi-Tracker, Burst Cannon & ATS; 2x Gun Drones (97)
Fast Attack - 4x Pathfinders w/ Markerlight, 3x Ion Rifles; 2x Shield Drones (52)

Total: 200 - Command Points: 0 (Not Battle-Forged)

-

Shield Drones keep the Ion Rifles alive, otherwise it's Drones wherever you can get them. I'm not sure about the Fusion Blaster- is it worth it?

Anyway, what do you think?

Well that list gives a bit of bothe worls atleast, I'm not sure on the fusion blaster also it's not like I will see vehicles or heavy armored targets or big multi wound models or characters, I think the Ion Rifles will suffice in that role.

This list does take my fancy, but the drone list I put up first still also attracts me

StealthKnightSteg
Shas'Saal

Re: Killteam list 200p

Post#20 » Dec 29 2017 04:58

well the tournament was a bit of a bust only the store owner played a game with me, and he flung a quick list together of harlequins, 2 bikers and several infantry models. I did went with the original idea of the drones.. And I must say it felt very " that guy" that list has so many shots... I even killed about half of them on overwatch..
I had the 5 strike team models in buildings in my zone over looking almost all of the battle field, had the ATS stealthsuit go out on his own to look at the objectives (one was the supply drop). The Drone Controler Stealth Suit went with the blob of drones.

In the end I lost the ATS Stealth Suit to a bike and 1 Marker Drone and 2 Gun Drones

Return to “Cadre Building”