1000 points suits list

Discuss and develop your army list amongst new players and veterans alike.
Arka0415
Shas'Vre
Shas'Vre

Re: 1000 points suits list

Post#19 » Jan 24 2018 06:38

Aspiring Commander wrote:You get anti GEQ, MEQ and vehicle, mobility in the Coldstar, and markerlight support so all those crisis suits don't whiff their rolls :) What you think?

Looks solid, but there's one outstanding issue: 66% of the army should use deep strike, when you're limited to only 50%. One unit will need to start on the ground. The Coldstar could be a good candidate though.

whiteridder
Shas

Post#20 » Jan 24 2018 07:58

Looks good.

But I want to try a pure suits list. With this list there're still some non suits in it. But still gives me some ideas I want to work out.

Aspiring Commander
Shas'Saal

Post#21 » Jan 24 2018 11:55

Arka0415 wrote:Looks solid, but there's one outstanding issue: 66% of the army should use deep strike, when you're limited to only 50%. One unit will need to start on the ground. The Coldstar could be a good candidate though.

Yeah sorry, I've started fielding one only a few weeks ago and he always starts on the battlefield. I make him warlord so I can claim back command points from the get go.

whiteridder wrote:But I want to try a pure suits list. With this list there're still some non suits in it. But still gives me some ideas I want to work out.

Fair, I didn't have enough to put the stealth team in and I wanted to make up the vanguard. Consider the XV84 commander from forgeworld as a markerlight source.
'We act as one, and united we cannot fall'

-Commander Shadowsun

Return to “Cadre Building”