Shan'al Ol'nan

Discuss Tau background and even your own Cadre fiction here.
Doombringer
Drill Shas
Drill Shas

Shan'al Ol'nan

Post#1 » Jul 29 2009 02:24

Good evening, honored Aun'o T'au Kath'lan.

I have recently been tasked with compiling all that is known about one Commander Shas'o Vior'la Kais'ka Mont'va [V'L-1X875//3-18862] of the 1st Shas'Es'tau'Tio've, and his current affiliates, for reasons that have not yet been disclosed to me. It is with great pleasure that I can now present to you the complete technical and narrative dossier of Shas'o Mont'va, in as much detail as our current records show.

In my searches, however, I have learned that Shas'o Mont'va was the lead Honor Guard of the late Shas'o Tash'var Ol'nan B'kak [T'V-1C52//6-10056], who was a political and military activist with suspected but unconfirmed persistent ties to the radical Shas'o Vior'la Mont'yr Kais Shovah [V'L-1X33//1-63342]. If true, this could lend some insight into the Renounced Traitor's current actions and whereabouts.

In addition, since Shas'o Ol'nan died, there have been many in the Empire who have become vocal supporters of the late Shas'o's foreign policies, and it is likely that such ideologies may have spread to Shas'o Mont'va, thus making him a political unknown and a potentially dangerous prospect to the Third Sphere. As such, I have deemed it necessary to include the dossier of the 76th Shas'Tash'var'uash'o and its Commander as well, in chronological order, in the event that such information may be of value to your research.

It is not my place to ask why the venerable Aun'o T'au Kath'lan requires such seemingly trivial information, but I must interject for a moment and ask why I, the Headmaster of the High Council of Por'ar'tol, do not have access to the same information as my esteemed colleague Shas'o T'au Shaserra [T'A-1V06//7-25368]? More than once during my research I came upon files and documents related to Shas'o Ol'nan's death, classified by O'Shaserra herself, that I could not gain entry to with the highest known security clearances in the Empire. In addition, my searches came across the name Por'el T'au Aloh'sha'is on numerous occasions, which when pursued, records show died in an unfortunate accident on Me'lek, contemporary to the events on Es'tau.

I eagerly await a response, and unless one is given quickly to explain these unusual circumstances, I will be forced to issue a formal complaint to Aun'o T'au Acaya'va'denta and the Council of the Highest, as well as launch a request that a more detailed investigation take place.

Por'o T'au Fenl'ra
Headmaster of the High Council, Por'ar'tol, T'au
[Deceased]

Shan'al Ol'nan
Table of Contents

---

Uash'O Ol'nan
Fire Caste Command Brightsword

A broad look at the military makeup of Fire Caste Command Brightsword when Shas'o Ol'nan was preparing for his assault on the world of Sar'kassa [996.M41]. This is just one example of a typical military invasion fleet from O'Ol'nan. Though small by his Nimbosa standards, this is what O'Mont'va is most accustomed to operating alongside throughout most of his military career, and as evidenced by his successful re-attack of Sar'kassa, is exactly what O'Mont'va is striving to attain once more.

Uash'O Sav'caor
Air Caste Command Timeweave

A broad overview of the forces under Kor'o Sav'caor during the preparations for the initial Sar'kassa invasion. While this has little to do with Shas'o Mont'va, this shows the effective leadership capacity of O'Sav'caor - an Admiral so gifted he is capable of commanding a fleet of ships thrice his own's size.

Es'tau
Dominion of the Tau
[Access]

A detailed planetary overview of Es'tau, Commander Brightsword's former and Commander Doombringer's present sovereignty. Es'tau, located in the subplanar southwest of the Empire, equidistant to Vior'la, T'olku, Sa'cea, and Tash'var, is too distant from either of these Septs to warrant the establishment of an Ar'tol, and therefore remains a colonial settlement of the Coalition forces that annexed the planet.

---

Overview
Brightsword's Enclave // The Ghosts of Es'tau
[Access]

An overview of the 76th Shas'Tash'var'Uash'o and the 1st Shas'Es'tau'Tio've combat arms, to include Statistics and Notable Personnel. Also contains a concise timeline of Shas'o Ol'nan and his history with the rogue Shas'o Shovah, as well as his most notable engagements during his awe-inspiring career.

Tio've Ol'nan
Brightsword's Enclave
[Access]

An in-depth look at Brightsword's personal Contingent [ca. 996.M41], complete with an individual Cadre Overview, projected Tables of Organization & Equipment, and Planetary Deployment Transportation Requirements. May lend some insight into the environment in which and how Shas'o Mont'va was trained and fought. The entire composition of the Contingent is based upon theory written by O'Ol'nan himself, comprised of an advanced reconnaissance/ambush network, a hard-hitting mobile speartip, a highly mobile core of line warriors, two mobile infantry anchors, and a large reserve of auxiliary troops to serve where needed and exploit gaps in the enemy's forces.

The Blood Maws
Kroot Auxiliary Warband
[Access]

A review of the "Blood Maws" Kroot Kindred, a long-time ally of Shas'o Ol'nan and in violation of certain terms and statutes of the Treaty of Anghkor Prok at the Place of Union. May indicate that Shas'o Mont'va is similarly willing to disregard Empire policy and/or allow assigned auxiliaries to violate the terms of their annexation and integration. Requires further investigation. Report includes detailed personnel roster, projected Table of Organization and Equipment, and Planetary Deployment Transportation Requirements.

Naga'vesa Shas'kas Tio've
The Naga Starfire Tribe
[Access]

Contained herein is an analysis of the Naga Contingent accompanying O'Mont'va. Chieftain Sjarakho is a wise leader, and Warmaster Jhaar is a calm, collected military commander, which when combined with O'Ol'nan's propaganda machine and the Naga's experiences facing the mont'au on Sha'karo, has deeply affected all the clansmen within and turned them into a highly effective fighting force, driven by an almost fanatical urge to neutralize sects of gue'la radicals. They are a formidable weapon, and in the wrong hands can cause considerable diplomatic harm to our relations with the newly discovered Naga as a species. Includes Notable Personnel roster, projected Table of Organization and Equipment, and Planetary Deployment Transportation Requirements.

Gue'vesa Kor'sehen'mont'ka Tio've
Gue'vesa Airborne Assault Battalion
[Access]

Insight into Shas'o Ol'nan's personal Contingent of human auxiliary warfighters. Firsthand accounts remain that the GAAC remained completely loyal to the Empire during the Defense of Es'tau [997.M41], but it is hard to say given their convoluted history, separation, and questionable assignment process to Shas'o Ol'nan's Command in the first place. This auxiliary force, while significantly reduced since the hard-fought battle for Es'tau, should be more closely monitored...

Mal'kor'vesa Sox'Yee'ko Tio've
Vespid Auxiliary Force - Great Strain Sox, Hive Y'ee-ko
[Access]

This is the Vespid force currently attached to O'Mont'va's contingent. It is important to note that while Vespids are notorious for refusing to support one political ideology over another, this band, led by Great Strain Leader Sox'ron'aan, is fiercely loyal to the Coalition. Two of the Strains detailed herein were actually completely destroyed at Es'tau, along with their Queen, and the Hive is still feeling the effects. A new Queen has since been instated, but breeding is still at an all-time low. Report includes Notable Personnel, what little Table of Organization & Equipment information I could muster, and Planetary Deployment Transportation Requirements.

---

Fio'Uash'O Gal'lea Vesa'fann
Earth Caste Command Exploration Support Staff
[Access]

---

Por'Uash'O Gal'lea Vesa'fann
Water Caste Command Exploration Support Staff
[Access]

An example of how O'Ol'nan's Coalition was administrated and supported logistically, both Fio'o Vior'la Tyr'kama and Por'o T'olku Vash'es'ro survived the Es'tau conflict and as such remain in command of the Coalition's support group. O'Mont'va, unlike O'Ol'nan who held Command authority, is now part of a Council and therefore must delegate with these two Commanders before a Coalition-level decision can be reached and carried out. Unfortunately, both O'Tyr'kama and O'Vash'es'ro are strident supporters of O'Ol'nan's policies, and therefore it is likely that O'Mont'va has more than one voice in his ear in the political arena.

---

Qath'fannor Sav'caor
Commerce Protection Fleet - Task Force Timeweave
[Access]

An overview of the Fleet Assets available to O'Mont'va, commanded by Kor'o Vash'ya Sav'caor. While not as true a believer in O'Ol'nan's policies as his Fio and Por counterparts, his loyalties lie with the many thousands of Tau lives under his charge, which he cannot easily abandon for personal reasons. He has repeatedly refused reassignment to the Kor'ar'tol High Council above Vash'ya, and he is one of the Empire's greatest Admirals and commands some of the most advanced vessels in the entire Qath'fannor, thus making O'Mont'va's naval combat projection more than double a comparably sized Qath'fannor or Kor'vattra fleet. Includes Notable Personnel, detailed information on each of the Fleet's vessels, and projected Table of Organization & Equipment.

Qath'fannor Kor'tio've Suam'anuk
Commerce Protection Fleet - Air Wing Firehawk
[Access]

An in-depth analysis of the Coalition's planetary and naval squadron assets, commanded by Kor'el Ke'lshan Suam'anuk. All of the wing's pilots, to include the air superiority cadres, are trained in close air support and ground attack, creating a considerable force multiplier in O'Mont'va's land-based attack capabilities. Has moderate airlift capacity and excellent aerial reconnaissance elements. Includes Notable Personnel, detailed Squadron Lists, and projected Table of Organization & Equipment.

---

Warfighting Observations
Understanding Shas'o Mont'va's Warfighting Acumen

As requested, a modified copy of Shas'o Mont'va's Standard Combat Operating Procedures. In addition, there is added commentary by Shas'o T'au Or'es'lo on the strengths and weaknesses of Shas'o Mont'va's warfighting philosophy, with reference to those Shas'ken'to tenets set forth by the revered Shas'o Dal'yth Ta'pur, Hero of Dal'yth Prime.

Shas'ken'to Operational Doctrine
by Shas'el Vior'la Kais'ka Mont'va

A copy of one of Shas'o Mont'va's own essays on the advantages of Shas'ken'to Operational Doctrine over that of the Imperium, to include gue'la and or'es'gue'la operational strategy. This is one of O'Mont'va's finer pieces, written when he was a Shas'el under tutelage, and proposes a number of strategies and reforms that are now beginning to flourish in the academies of Vior'la and Sa'cea. A true revitalization of a more 'purist' approach to maneuver warfare based on four different generations of warfighting application of theory, believed to be based on a centuries-old Vior'lan template combined with postmodern Tash'varan maxims of warfare.

Honored Aun'o T'au Kath'lan,

It is with great regret that I must forward this message to you so soon after Por'o T'au Fenl'ra's sudden and unfortunate passing. He was a fine administrator and an exalted headmaster: the best the Empire had to offer, but the circumstances of his death are shrouded in mystery and coincidence that cannot go unnoticed. Given the ominous tone of O'Fenl'ra's message, and the certainty with which he held that a formal investigation of O'Ol'nan's assassination take place, I proudly declare that I am making it my personal mission to carry this burden, to include investigating the circumstances of Por'el Aloh'sha'is' own death.

I must add that I have read and re-read O'Mont'va's dossier and feel that the most favorable course of action is to attach his Contingent to my own forces during the upcoming Second Nimbosa Annexation. This will allow me to personally oversee the covert investigation of his actions and ideology, while capitalizing on his expertise from firsthand experience during the first Nimbosa Annexation.

My Aun advisors trust that you will find harmony and concordance with my assessment, so in the interest of time, I hereby inform the Council that I have preemptively requisitioned Shas'o Mont'va and his forces from their port at Vior'la. The 1st Shas'Es'tau'Tio've have consolidated their strength after the disastrous Defense of Es'tau and the recent annexation of Sar'kassa, and are ready for further deployment.

Pending the completion of said investigation, I believe that O'Mont'va would make a prime candidate for
Operation Aun'ka'ui, and have attached my proposal in a separate covered databurst. I leave further consideration and ultimate selection to your wisdom and counsel.

Shas'o T'au Shaserra
True Disciple of Commander Puretide
High Commander of the Third Sphere Expansion

Doombringer
Drill Shas
Drill Shas

Re: [Teaser] Shan'al Ol'nan

Post#2 » Aug 07 2009 01:09

[Article: Uash'o Ol'nan]

[Downloading... 32.45%]

Doombringer
Drill Shas
Drill Shas

Post#3 » Aug 07 2009 01:09

[Article: Uash'o Sav'caor]

[Downloading... 22.75%]

Doombringer
Drill Shas
Drill Shas

Post#4 » Aug 07 2009 01:10

Es'tau
Dominion of the Tau
Planetary Datasheet

Planetary Survey

Es'tau System: 6 planets (I-VI), 1 inhabitable (Es'tau III)

Size: Equatorial distance: 42,523.4 t'k

Gravity: 1.12T

Satellites: 4

1 moon [listening post]
    1 kidou'tokai orbital city
    2 anzen'dan security orbitals

Population: 32.5 million

30.4 million gue'la
    1.7 million tau [0.6% shas, 63.4% fio, 35.6% por, 0.4% kor]
    400,000 miscellaneous xenos

Rotation Speed: 2,445.8 t'k/d

Climate Classification: Extreme - Arid

Planetary Council: Es'tau'retha

Fio'o Vior'la Tyr'kama [Expeditionary]
      Fio'el Tau'n Bentar [Permanent Personnel]
    Por'o T'olku Vash'es'ro [Expeditionary]
      Por'el Vior'la Da'san [Permanent Personnel]
    Shas'o Vior'la Mont'va [Expeditionary]
      Shas'el Tash'var Ran'kor [Permanent Personnel]
    Kor'o Vash'ya Sav'caor [Expeditionary]
      Kor'el Au'taal Heso'oa [Permanent Personnel]

Climate:

Where populations are present, exclusively hot to very hot during the day and cool at night.

Ice forms seasonally on the highest mountaintops along the coastlines of the arterial seas. Mean temperature in the equatorial regions where the population is most dense is 42t'a [33C], rising to 62t'a [49C] in the deep deserts.

Precipitation is uncommon, but often violent. In regions that aren't entirely blocked by the mountain rain shadows, rain has fallen at a rate of 1.2m't-t'i/r'o [.9mm/m], for periods of 3 decs [4.5h] at a time.

In regions near the arterial seas, the temperature variance is far less than those of the dry desert, due to the higher humidity levels, making these areas far more desirable to live in for the human inhabitants of the world.

Climatic Regions:

There are six major climatic regions on Es'tau; mountains, arid deserts, semi-arid deserts, polar deserts, subtropical savanna, and seas.

The largest region is the semi-arid desert, or steppe, covering some 24% of the planet's surface. These are intermediary regions between the savannas and arid deserts, fostering a respectable variety of life, and supporting moderate populations of gue'la, who have created a vast network of roads.

The second largest region is the subtropical savanna, consisting of narrow bands between the semi-arid deserts and the arterial seas and covering roughly 21% of the planet's surface. These areas foster the largest variety of life and are marked by seasonal periods of intense rain. 87% of the gue'la population of Es'tau lives in the savannas, and have erected semi-industrialized cities with moderate production, resourcing, and harvesting facilities.

The arid deserts are next, covering roughly 19% of the planet's surface on the outer edges of the steppes. Little life lives out here, with such low amounts of water, but there are scattered oases present. These regions are where tau colonists have settled, on the borders of the steppes, primarily Fio resource reclamation settlements to mine the planet's vast mineral wealth.

Mountains, despite covering such little ground, are perhaps the most important climatological features of the planet and take up 17% of the surface. Arrayed in a lattice pattern across the globe, the mountains create rain shadows that block all easterly winds from reaching the western sides, creating the arid deserts that cover much of the planet's surface. The only known inhabitants of the mountain regions are mining teams and scattered tribes of feral gue'la.

The Great Arterial Sea takes up 17% of the planet's surface, stretching across the equator and then into north/south channels that provide the water to the lower savannas.

The most curious aspect of the planet is the fact that the latticed mountains seem to follow a pattern that appears to be artificial, as many Fio planetologists have surmised. It is hypothesized that the human Imperium, former rulers of the planet, may have created these ridgelines in a vast terraforming project, though many in the Fio'ar'tol are skeptical, claiming such an act to be outside the technological prowess of the gue'la.

Flora and Fauna:

'Native' flora consists almost entirely of tough shrubbery and tall grasses in the semi-arid deserts, with added tree-like and flowering plant life in the savannas.

'Native' fauna varies wildly, but the dominant animal species are medium-sized herd-faring grazers and warm-blooded reptilian predators in the savannas.

However, the debate still rages as to the true indigenousness of both the flora and fauna species on Es'tau. Fossil records are notoriously barren, indicating the plant and animal life being a later, probably artificial addition to the world, but strident realists among the Fio'ar'tol state that it would be impossible to supplant an entire ecosystem of macro- and micro-organisms onto a foreign planet.

Economy:

Being a self-governed annexed world on the fringes of the Empire, Es'tau's economy is very much driven by the influx of off-worlders passing through on their way into and out of Empire territory through the subplanar passes of the Damocles-Perdus Gate. Es'tau has two major spaceports, one in both the gue'la and tau capitals, making both cities incredibly prosperous. The gue'la practice an offshoot of free market capitalism, while the tau practice the same unified collectivism approach as the Empire, where all goods and monetary gains go directly to the collective to be divvied out according to necessity and planned growth or investment.

Major industries are mining, refining, and processing of raw planetary resources, with manufacturing taking place in either the tau or gue'la capitals, specifically in military arms and equipment of both species' common patterns. Water-processing and hydro-farming are also booming industries, allowing gue'la settlements to reach far into the semi-arid deserts.

An uncommon item to have as a planetary economic contributor, military training has itself become a vital component of Es'tau's prosperity. Es'tau's deserts and mountains are quite inhospitable, and many organized mercenary forces have paid the local gue'la and tau governments for sponsored combat and wilderness survival training, creating an odd occurrence where the Shas'vre of Es'tau are fostering nearly as much goodwill among local aliens as the Por.

A concern among Tau officials, however, is one gue'la company's growing monopoly of their capital, Skal. The company in question, Accatra Corp, manufactures Accatran-pattern small arms and equipment with the help of tau industrial technology and gue'vesa engineer-mystics. Accatra Corp has recently purchased a large number of hab-blocks, cafeterias, and recreation facilities in the vicinity of their factories, and with subtle machinations, has created a closed-loop system where all money circulates back into the corporation. The workers are paid their salary, and then spend that salary on company rent, food, water, and recreation, almost entirely negating any monetary losses by Accatra Corp due to their workforce.

Accatra Corp has even more recently purchased Lucaero, an aircraft manufacturer that focuses on the construction of Lucius-pattern Valkyrie gunships for both the planet's gue'la PDF garrison and nomad mercenary forces.

Society:

Es'tau society ranges from the scattered mountain tribes of gue'la, living off the land and what little plant and animal life manages to survive in the wilderness, to the more civilized cities where millions live in newfound prosperity after integration into the Tau Empire. Living conditions within the walls of Skal are far better than they were before the planet's integration, with dedicated district healthcare and education centers, and advanced automatic water purification facilities of our own design.

The governor of Skal, Jesha Tellano, has been in power for thirty tau'cyrs, and oversees the sovereign gue'la-held territories on the planet with an unattached and unbiased hand, settling corporate disputes and complaints with a fair but iron fist. When Governor Tellano dies, his son will take his place, in a form of inheritance that many tau will find entirely anathema to our meritocratic ways.

As far as religious belief is concerned, many of Es'tau's 32 million gue'la continue to identify with the Imperial Cult, but practice a sect of the religion that revolves around their God-Emperor's tolerance and pursuit of scientific enlightenment than the Cult's more commonly encountered denomination (though a small percentage of the gue'la of Es'tau continue to pursue xenophobic warfare in minor insurgencies that are quickly dealt with).

Principle Exports: Finished weapons, equipment, and military vehicles. Skal Mercenary forces.

Principle Imports: Exotic foods, goods, and luxury items. Machined items for use in the manufacture of military equipment.

Known History of Es'tau:

Not much is factually known of this world before the tau arrived, but gue'la adepts and historians maintain a considerable paper record of the planet's storied history. Brought back into the fold of the Imperium over twelve thousand tau'cyrs ago, the planet once known as Taeran was a burgeoning industrial world that saw its arms, equipment, and raw minerals exported to the nearby forgeworld, Stygies VIII.

After a series of "warp storms" occurred in the region six-thousand tau'cyrs ago, the planet was cut off from the wider Imperium, presumed destroyed, and quickly forgotten. Xenos raiders beset the world on all sides in the wake of these mythical storms, taking up strongpoints on the planet and attempting to gain a foothold to control the world. After three centuries of planetary warring, they finally rid their planet of the alien menace in the final decisive action known as "Skal's Breach." The planet was renamed by the beleaguered populace in honor of this event, and the site of this action is now the gue'la capital city.

Since Skal's Breach, the planet had undergone a series of marked, historical moments of great change in civilization. Once an Emperor-fearing, Machine God-adhering population, two thousand tau'cyrs ago they began to make their own advances in the realms of science and social enlightenment. Twelve hundred tau'cyrs later, the planet was once again brought into the fold of the gue'la Imperium, subjugated under the rule of Planetary Governor Gilham IX, and oppressed by the Imperial Guard garrison and Ecclesiarchal missionaries that arrived with him. Needless to say, when the Ecclesiarchy, Commissariat, and Adeptus Mechanicus finally ran out of people to execute for their so-called 'heresies', the wider population of Skal's Breach was left a dead husk of its former self, deeply embittered and facilitating insurrection.

When Shas'o Ol'nan finally fell upon the world forty tau'cyrs ago, it was with welcome arms to many of the world's population. The Por did an exemplary job seeding the world with informative leaflets and missives detailing that the gue'la population would be left alone, with only minor cultural and governmental changes taking place, and the gue'la were stoically acceptant that the only way to live their own lives was to abandon their misguided species. O'Ol'nan, always the subtle politician, devastated the Imperial Guard garrison while doing his best to leave the PDF largely untouched. With the takeover of the Guard bases and the deliberate destruction of the Ecclesiarchy chapels scattered across the planet, O'Ol'nan secured the Tau presence on the world by putting the Fio to work as far away from gue'la settlement as possible. Skal's Breach, now renamed Es'tau, once again robbed Stygies VIII of its annual mineral tithes.

Es'tau'shuto, the Tau capital built by O'Ol'nan's Fio contingent, is heavily militarized and is designed in a concentric pattern. It has a large xenos quarter which specially modified habs for the variety of alien life commonly found in Ol'nan's fighting forces, and has an entire district devoted to factories that produce arms, ammunition, and vehicles for Ol'nan and his supporters. Operations continued unimpeded all the way up until roughly four tau'cyrs ago, when Es'tau was infiltrated by a large number of Imperial soldiers disguised as Empire mercenaries.

O'Ol'nan died in the fighting, and Shas'el Mont'va defended the battledome against the gue'la attack for three rotaa against superior numbers. Es'tau was ultimately salvaged, having taken little damage to its mining facilities and the gue'la cities, but it was two tau'cyrs before operations once again reached optimum efficiency and the newly promoted Shas'o Mont'va's forces attained full strength.

Doombringer
Drill Shas
Drill Shas

Post#5 » Aug 07 2009 01:15

Overview

Brightsword's Enclave
Tio've Ol'nan
[ca. 996.M41]

Official Name: 76th Shas'Tash'var'Tio've
Nickname: Brightsword's Enclave [Tio've Ol'nan]
Commanding Officer: Shas'o Tash'var Ol'nan B'kak [Brightsword Sandherder]
Raised: Activated [750.M41] / Decommissioned [789.M41] / Deactivated [997.M41]
Founding Planet: Arkunasha
Home Planet: Es'tau
Current Shas Personnel: 1031 Shas [Combat Effective]
Auxiliary Contingents: 800 Gue'vesa, 473 Kroot'vesa, 435 Naga'vesa, 241 Mal'kor'vesa, ~1000 Miscellaneous Auxiliaries [Combat Effective]

The Ghosts of Es'tau
Y'Aun'Es'tau
[ca. 997.M41]

Official Name: 1st Shas'Es'tau'Tio've
Nickname: The Ghosts of Es'tau [Y'Aun'Es'tau]
Commanding Officer: Shas'el Vior'la Kais'ka Mont'va [Doombringer]
Raised: Activated [997.M41]
Founding Planet: T'au
Current Home Planet: Es'tau
Current Shas Personnel: 465 Shas [Combat Effective]
Auxiliary Contingents: 198 Naga'vesa, 168 Kroot'vesa, 112 Gue'vesa, 99 Mal'kor'vesa [Combat Effective]

Notable Engagements/Involvements

Early Life - Brightsword's Beginning
[717.M41 - 742.M41]

The Defense of Tash'var - [728.M41]
During the later tau'cyrs of his 'Saal training on Tash'var, Brightsword was inducted into a widespread emergency campaign across the Sept world. A massive armada of xenos raiders set upon the planet in search of plunder, and the entire world was put on its cyclical war footing in response. Shas'vre instructors at each of the Fire Caste academies led garrison forces of shas'saal in the main settlements, allowing the regular Fire Caste garrison to engage in operations abroad. The planet's population held firm for a tau'cyr before reinforcements arrived in the form of Commander Puretide and his multi-Sept coalition. The Orks were entirely routed within a tau'cyr against the combined might of the Dal'yth, Vior'la, and Sa'cea Septs.

Engagement on Arkunasha - [733.M41]
Upon the completion of the campaign on Tash'var, Brightsword graduated to the rank of shas'la and his training cadre was requisitioned by the brilliant Shas'o Vior'la Kais Mont'yr to help replenish casualties sustained in combat. A pupil of the legendary Commander Puretide, Shas'o Mont'yr had been studying under the old tau's mentorship for a decade, and had finally parted ways with him at Tash'var. Puretide went on to inspect colonies across the Damocles Gulf, and Shas'o Mont'yr took his cadres to Arkunasha. His efforts were tested when the he began a strict training regimen of the local garrison and the densely populated world was nearly overrun by three marauding armies of Orks. The dynamic, fluid, and aggressive campaign that followed lasted many tau'cyrs and spanned a number of worlds in the region, firmly establishing the newly appellated Commander Farsight's reputation as the brightest mind of his generation of warriors. During the initial stages of the campaign, Brightsword was promoted to shas'ui and was christened "Sandherder" (b'kak) for his skill at exploiting both terrain and weather to his advantage.

Defense of the Argap Highlands - [739.M41]
In the later stages of the Arkunasha War, Brightsword underwent field-expedient battlesuit training and joined a Tash'varan XV8 team, participating in defense of the Argap Highlands on Arkunasha itself. The stalwart defense of the Argap Fortress lasted four kai'rotaa. In the final kai'rotaa, the defenders realized that the Ork tide was not going to break. Shas'ar'tol had not sent the reinforcements that had been requested over two tau'cyrs ago, and so in turn began their plan for a full evacuation of the colony. Most of the Fire Warriors and surviving colonists were extracted from the mountain fortress, leaving only a skeleton crew behind. Pathfinder teams rigged the rocky slopes with explosives, and when the Orks next attacked, the tau were able to delay them long enough for the final Shas to board their Orcas and escape to orbit.

Consolidation of Arkunasha - [740.M41]
In the tau'cyr following the Defense of the Argap Highlands, the newly promoted Shas'vre B'kak assisted O'Shovah in retaking control of Arkunasha as the leader of Farsight's main Crisis elements. With the majority of the Ork forces in the Argaps, Farsight and his forces were able to use a proven method of focused and aggressive maneuver warfare to locate, close with, and destroy isolated Ork warbands with overwhelming momentum, long before they were able to merge and become unassailable once again.

Using this strategy of mobility and attrition, Uash'o Shovah robbed the Orks of their will to fight and was able to rid Arkunasha of the last of the aliens within two tau'cyr. Shas'vre Brightsword's performance as a skilled warrior and respectable leader earned him honor throughout the First Sphere Septs. It was in orbit over Arkunasha where Brightsword joined Farsight's personal retinue of bodyguard saz'nami, and together engaged in the ta'lissera.

The Defense of Gel'bryn, Dal'yth Prime - [742.M41]
Brightsword's first combat as a saz'nami section leader saw him 'on the line' against the forces of the invading Imperium and their Damocles Gulf Crusade. Farsight's forces had been recalled to Dal'yth by Commander Puretide, who had assembled his finest students in defense of the Sept world. It was on Dal'yth Prime that Farsight learned that his mentor had been crippled in combat and had refused bionics, which some say further affected Farsight's disillusionment.

Deploying to Dal'yth Prime via Orca Dropship, Shas'vre B'kak quickly found himself engaged at the forefront of the fiercest fighting, where he again proved himself as a competent warrior and tactician against the gue'la. During the fighting withdrawal to the city of Gel'bryn, in one of the surrounding settlements, one of Farsight's hunter cadres took severe casualties when a squad of black-clad Space Marines tore through its picket element. In a terrible battle of attrition, the Tash'varan Cadre was completely routed by the time Farsight's saz'nami arrived. In a costly battle, Brightsword earned his most famous name by slaying the gue'ron'sha with one of their own power swords, but not before sustaining grievous wounds.

Before the day was over, he was known throughout the Sept world as Ol'nan, or Brightsword. It is also said that this engagement was when Ol'nan's unique hatred for the gue'la was born.

The Lithesh Recolonization - Brightsword's Command
[742.M41 - 761.M41]

The Lithesh Recolonization - [742-750.M41]
Over the course of the next ten tau'cyrs, Brightsword rose to power within Farsight's Battle. During the recolonization effort, and the sparse but intense fighting during it, Brightsword was eventually promoted to shas'el and given command of Farsight's primary mechanized hunter cadre.

Brightsword eventually recovered from the physical wounds sustained on Dal'yth, but the wounds on his mind did not. He shared many of the same views as Farsight after Arkunasha, and became just as deeply embittered and disillusioned as his mentor. His vocal frustrations at the engagement of a cease fire on Dal'yth, much less letting the gue'la evacuate their forces unharmed, did not go unnoticed by the Aun of Farsight's Coalition. After much counsel, Brightsword did defer to their wisdom, but he internalized many of his thoughts and would seek further counsel only with O'Shovah.

In [750.M41], Brightsword was further promoted to shas'o, and was given full command of his own cadre. As the Code of Fire dictates, Brightsword and Farsight were compelled to part ways as honored peers, respected friends, and communal family. Though Brightsword desired to continue serving alongside Farsight's forces in the recapture of tau settlements across the Damocles Gulf, his newly appointed Ethereal counsel forbade it.

Shas'o Ol'nan was recalled to the Dal'yth Sept.

Consolidation of Pra'yen - [755-761.M41]
Following Brightsword's emotional parting with Farsight, he was recalled to Pra'yen, an outer planet of the Dal'yth Sept, to serve as a garrison commander and assist in the reconstruction efforts both in orbit and planetside.

Brightsword had never before spent so much time in Dal'yth, and grew accustomed to the constant presence of aliens. On Dal'yth Prime, Brightsword befriended a powerful Kroot Shaper, Qolaho, who after a fierce combat one system over against Ar'cea raiders, permanently pledged his kindred to Brightsword's Cadre if ever he required their assistance, on the terms that Brightsword would transport them across, and beyond, the Tau Empire during their employ.

---

After the Damocles Gulf Crusade [742.M41], the Second Sphere entered an age of relative peace and uneasiness. Farsight had disappeared beyond the reaches of the Damocles Gulf in [760.M41], causing the single largest schism in the Fire Caste's honored history with Brightsword as the figurehead of the sympathizers. Over the next few kai'rotaa, Brightsword became withdrawn, belligerent, irritable, and aggressive.

Having emotionally suffered since his mentor's mysterious disappearance, plagued with questions of why Farsight would abandon the Empire and not communicate his intent to his closest confidant, Brightsword began to have doubts, ever tormented by the thought that his trust in the Greater Good was not great enough to warrant the honor and accolades bestowed him.

For reasons at first unknown to him, Brightsword's Ethereal counsel strongly suggested he undergo the "Long Sleep." Just as the prestigious Shas'o T'au Shaserra and Shas'o Fal'shia Kais had undergone cryostasis following the Damocles Crusade, he was compelled to follow suit, for his skill at arms was great, but his present actions and behavior were not commensurate with the many tenets of the Tau'va. After a long period of self reflection, he suspected cryostasis was suggested for his own protection and dignity, and agreed to it. He had grown too embittered to be an effective leader and had become far too outspoken as the leader of the sympathizer movement. In [761.M41], Brightsword relinquished command of his cadre to his most capable daughter before commencing the Long Sleep.

---

The Coming War - Brightsword's Awakening
[889.M41 - 989.M41]

Defense of the Kel'shan - [899.M41]
In [899.M41], rimward colonies of the Tau Empire began to fall silent. Fearing the worst and receiving scattered and unreliable reports of swarms of xenos, the tau revived one of their most experienced Commanders at engaging enemy forces many times his own number. Commander Brightsword was drawn from cryogenic stasis on Vior'la and was immediately embarked on a ship bound for Kel'shan. His re-indoctrination took place during the handful of kai'rotaa in transit to the far off Sept, and though he experienced but an instant of time since undergoing the Long Sleep, his new purpose engaging an unknown enemy granted him a mental reprieve from the troubles of his past and a focus unlike any other. Placed in command of a core of five hunter cadres from Vior'la, Brightsword picked up additional cadres from Sa'cea and T'au and instructed them in the art of Farsight's way of war during their extended travel.

With newfound vigor, Shas'O Ol'nan undoubtedly showed his true military prowess by implementing Farsight's tested methods of warfare against the multitudinous alien invaders with great success. In [902.M41], Brightsword's forces arrived in the Kel'shan system with barely a kai'rotaa to prepare for the coming battle. Back-briefed with all the intelligence thus far obtained by the tau on this new foe, Brightsword acted as an adviser and regional commander for the Shas'Kel'shan'ar'tol in battle against both the ignorant gue'la and the ravenous y'he. Without a distinguishable base or population center in his area of operations, the tyranids succeeded only in futilely pursuing the elusive tau across the southern reaches of the continent, being steadily attrited by withdrawing fire, ambushes, and area effect weaponry.

By [903.M41], the last of the tyranids were destroyed, and much to Brightsword's dismay, the gue'la were allowed free passage out of tau territory.

Defense of the Tash'vir System - [911.M41]
Once his campaign on Kel'shan was complete, Brightsword took part in a series of relatively minor battles and deployments over the next few tau'cyrs of consolidation. Rumors of his awakening began to spread across the Empire, as was his participation in battle against the tyranids, but his career began to truly take flight once more during the defense of Tash'vir II. Having been promoted to shas'o over one hundred tau'cyrs ago, Brightsword had been granted command of over two dozen hunter cadres of Tash'var, in addition to his ten-cadre Tio've, on an emergency deployment to the Tash'vir system in defense against piratical bands of Da'ar'cea.

The Tio've took minimal losses and over 50% of the captured colonists were saved from the cruel raiders who fled from the system soon after receiving Brightsword's significant blow.

Annexation of Sal'meen - [915-927.M41]
After his success on Tash'vir and in the deployments that followed, Brightsword was finally granted command of his own full Uash'O and attached to a permanent Kor'vattra fleet led by recently promoted Kor'O Vash'ya Sav'caor, whom Brightsword quickly befriended. As their first declaration as a newly founded Shan'al, Brightsword led his Uash'O to the gue'la Salomine System to annex it in the name of the Tau'va.

During the long campaign against the gue'la, Brightsword accepted that he was nearing the end of his life. Driven to anger at the news that his favored daughter had been killed in action, and his former cadre routed, by the perfidious humans, Brightsword resigned to take vengeance against the organized military and insurgencies on Sal'meen as his final act of pitied spite. This changed when a familiar Aun'vre from his past arrived and informed him that his old mentor, Farsight, was still alive.

At first incredulous, Brightsword was eventually granted the proof he requested in the form of access to sealed archives that few other tau possessed knowledge of. Tempted by the chance to one day meet his former brother, Brightsword was soon convinced by the Aun to take advantage of the recent technological advances in age-rejuvenation technologies, despite the cultural stigma often attached to them, extending his lifespan far beyond that of most tau.

Colonization of Me'lek - [936-950.M41]
Brightsword's second action as a High Commander saw him venturing in an entirely different direction. Driven by the news of his mentor's existence, and now joined by the Blood Maws Kroot kindred (honor bound by their ancestors to support), Brightsword was intent on a goal far beyond the tau's present borders and far past the Western Veil Nebula, colonizing the Me'lek System as soon as the Fio Engineering Corps was done establishing the infrastructure of Sal'meen. Having to start from scratch, however, meant Me'lek's colonization would take considerably longer than the previous venture. Brightsword's increasing activity outside the bounds of Tau space, as well as his dangerously close proximity to the Damocles Gulf was noted among the higher echelons of T'au, and a more watchful eye was to be kept on him.

Me'lek would later serve as one of Brightsword's secondary staging grounds just prior to the Third Sphere Expansion, and to this day serves as a valuable line of communication and trade route in the ventral reaches of the Damocles-Perdus gate.

Annexation of Es'tau - [968-974.M41]
Possibly Brightsword's most important action as a Shas'O, the annexation of the Imperial world, Es'tau, secured Brightsword's future as one of the most resourceful tau commanders in the entire Empire's history. Es'tau, known then as Skal's Breach, was targeted by Brightsword for a variety of reasons. Too far beyond even Vior'la's extensive logistical reach to warrant a new supply line's activation, Brightsword was able to capture the backwater Imperial world and utilize its considerable resources to augment his own Command's necessities. In addition, its relative seclusion meant that it was both unlikely for the Imperium to attempt to retake the planet nor was it likely to see much other Tau traffic beyond his own forces.

Once secured, with heavy resistance from a popular insurgent group and their sympathizers, the Fio began construction of a self-sufficient settlement ten thousand tor'kans from the gue'la capital, complete with facilities for Tau of all castes ranging from a fully operational starport, defense/construction orbital, four-chambered battledome, university, mining facilities, factories, and agricultural implements. After five tau'cyrs of development, the first Hammerhead rolled off the factory floor. Seventeen tau'cyrs after the construction of the battledome and university [983.M41], Brightsword's war effort became fully self-sufficient, with the first graduating class of Shas'la being drawn into Brightsword's Cadres and subsequent classes following close behind.

Es'tau underwent annual colonial inspections by the Aun, but with its location being so far out into gue'la territory and the planet never developing beyond the status of a small outpost-colony, it never warranted the permanent establishment of an Aun'retha and only required the smallest form of governmental overwatch, so granting Brightsword a primary staging ground where he could launch his planned campaigns from.

Sa'cean Exploratory Fleet, Perdus Rift Anomaly - [975-979.M41]
Following Es'tau's initial establishment as a colony on the outskirts of the Vior'la Sept, Brightsword was requisitioned by Shas'Vior'la'ar'tol to escort a Sa'cean Exploratory Fleet into the Perdus Rift. Again demonstrating his strategic brilliance, he led his Uash'O against Mont'au and Da'ar'cea forces, and made sure to make port in orbit over Pech to allow his Kroot kindred time to incorporate new genetic material.

Vior'lan Exploratory Fleet, Damocles Gulf Region - [980-982.M41]
Immediately following the deployment into the Perdus Rift, Brightsword motioned for an attachment to the Twenty-First Vior'lan Exploratory Fleet traveling just southeast of the Damocles Gulf. This deployment allowed Brightsword to launch an investigation and observation mission into nearby planetary vassal candidates. It was then that Brightsword began to seed the Koloba sector with surveyor teams.

Mid-campaign, the fleet was made aware of a sizable Ork presence seemingly being pushed away from the southern edge of the Gulf. Brightsword engaged the warband with his own forces on the desert-planet Fel'ryna. Heavy surprise sandstorms rendered much of the Tau scanners and equipment inoperable, and the forward Cadres took heavy casualties as a result. In a form of the Ken'rai, the surviving forward Cadres were able to maneuver around to the densest gathering of Orks and eliminate the leader, breaking much of the Orks' initial momentum and cohesion. In the coming kai'rotaa, the Ork warbands were scattered and eliminated.

After their victory on Fel'ryna, Brightsword made port at Vior'la and heavily reinforced his Cadres.

Purging of D'rios - [983-985.M41]
The Purging of D'rios was seen as a relatively easy way to spool up the heavy influx of new Shas'fann from Vior'la. Brightsword's forces, practicing highly aggressive and rather effective means of destroying enemy personnel and equipment, were prime candidates for the mission.

The three tau'cyr effort to eliminate the Rotan from D'rios was a success; granting many of the young Tau the experience they needed to fight in dense, forested and urban environments. Brightsword's forces fought against the guerrilla Rotan for the last tau'cyr and a half before the operation was deemed successful enough that the garrison could handle any further engagements.

Tash'varan Patrol Campaign, Frontier Space - [986-989.M41]
Following D'rios, Shas'tash'var'ar'tol requested Brightsword's presence in a Patrol Campaign with the objective of pushing into frontier space in order to slow the influx of raids into the Tash'var Sept. Facing four tau'cyrs of nonstop, high-tempo combat at the frontier of Tau space, Brightsword's Command returned well-trained, experienced, grizzled veterans.

Intervention on Sha'karo - [989.M41]
There was only a momentary pause in fighting after the Tash'varan Campaign before Brightsword's forces, and those of other nearby contingents, were redirected to investigate an emergency distress call from Sha'karo - a por-seeded Imperial Hive world projected for full assimilation into the Tau Empire within forty tau'cyrs.

Upon arrival to Sha'karo, the Command discovered that the planet had turned into utter disarray. The inhabitants, be they Tau or human, were slaughtered, missing, or holed up in the surrounding villages caught in the maelstrom of battle. Sensors noted energy spikes at opposite ends of the planet and so Brightsword divided his forces to investigate and/or destroy each of them. It was soon discovered that both Mont'ray and Mont'au forces were engaging one another on all fronts, and each was attempting to perform some mysterious ritual in opposite hemispheres. Brightsword's personal cadres focused on the Mont'au threat, with his Mobile Assault Contingent breaking through and attacking the command element through all manner of terrors and nightmares.

In the end, it was realized that no amount of Shas intervention would save the planet; Sha'karo was lost. The Cadres on the ground were ordered to save any survivors and were recalled from the surface. Kor'O Vash'ya Sav'caor was forced to focus all the guns in his sizable fleet towards both sides of the planet. There would be no peaceful annexation of this world.

The Koloba Campaign - Brightsword's Fall
[990.M41 - 997.M41]

Annexation of Nimbosa - [992.M41]
Finally, Brightsword's forces earned a well-deserved tau'cyr of relative peace. Returning to Es'tau with all manner of new auxiliaries, combat experience, and resources, Brightsword began staging his army for the coming invasion of the Koloba sector. Based on initial intelligence gathered eleven tau'cyrs before, Brightsword launched his army, heavily augmented with auxiliary forces, into the Imperial Koloba Sector southeast of the Damocles Gulf.

Cleaving through the first seven systems with unrelenting fervor, Brightsword came upon his prize, Nimbosa, two and a half tau'cyrs into his campaign. Nimbosa was a temperate world rich in untapped mineral resources, with only a moderate gue'la mining and factory operation similar to Es'tau, but on a larger scale. After making their way to the surface relatively unharmed, Brightsword engaged the standing planetary defense forces and Imperial Guard garrison.

Once the capital was taken, Brightsword left a garrison of his own and accompanied a sizable portion of his forces to the factory city, Polia, to attack the last of the Imperial Guard garrison there. The attack on Polia lasted ten rotaa with heavy casualties fighting against the Vostroyans in urban terrain familiar to them, but it was ultimately successful.

Back in Nimbosa City, chaos had broken out in the civilian population inhabiting the war-torn city. Militias and guerrilla fighters began rising up against the Tau occupiers, and Brightsword ultimately ruled that he had not the time, manpower, or equipment to waste waging another war against insurgents and so gave any civilians living within the city walls one rotaa to leave the city or face the guns of his Mobile Assault Cadre. Less than a percent of the inhabitants took the offer, and Brightsword unleashed his most aggressive of fighters who eliminated the human populace one man, woman, or child at a time.

Defense of Nimbosa - [993.M41]
Two and a half kai'rotaa after Brightsword had declared the planet annexed, Imperial gue'la and gue'or'es'la warriors formed a counteroffensive. After a brief battle in orbit between O'Sav'caor's fleet and the Imperial Navy, the Tau fleet withdrew to a safe standoff distance and allowed the harassed and confused gue'la free passage to the surface of the planet, but not access to low-orbit overwatch.

In a well executed Kauyon, Brightsword allowed the gue'la spearhead to batter themselves on the Tau defenses in Nimbosa City before leading a series of aggressive raids on the flanks and rearguard of their forces, ultimately splitting them into three separate entities. The first two were destroyed at Nimbosa City within a few rotaa, the third and largest was drawn over roughly a hundred tor'kans of terrain and led into the Koloth Mountains where they had been led to believe the Tau headquarters was present. Moving up the Koloth Gorge, the Imperial forces were ambushed. Air support was cut off and Brightsword's Cadres systematically destroyed every Imperial Guardsman in the canyon within two decs, ending the Imperium's attempts at retaking Nimbosa for the foreseeable future.

Brightsword was prepared to move on to the next world but received an urgent message from T'au.

T'au Exploratory Fleet, T'olku Region - [995.M41]
After hearing about Brightsword's actions on Nimbosa, T'au'ar'tol immediately recalled him to stand trial in front of the Ethereal council. Pending a full investigation into his actions on Nimbosa, Brightsword was instructed not to deploy on his own accord. As such, a close eye was kept on him and he was attached to the Fourth T'au Exploratory Fleet on a rather routine run just beyond T'olku.

Eventually, two tau'cyrs later, the investigation was complete and though claims of misconduct were ultimately dropped, Brightsword was forced to undergo the punitive Malk'la ritual due to the casualties sustained at Polia. Brightsword, left in a solemn and emotionally charged state, returned to Es'tau to prepare for another incursion into the Koloba sector, in the name of the Greater Good.

Defense of Es'tau - [997.M41]
After Nimbosa and his two tau'cyr attachment with the Fourth T'au Fleet, Brightsword was filled with resentment of the Aun when he heard of the Imperium's success in recapturing the colony. He was determined to finish his incursion into the Koloba sector at any cost, and had his eye on the Imperial world Sarcassa, where he would establish a forward base of operations and regain the initiative that was lost thanks to the High Council.

Unfortunately, the venerable Commander never made it that far. Gue'la insurgents embedded within his sizable auxiliary forces emerged from hiding and launched assaults from all over the city. With the bulk of Brightsword's fleet awaiting his arrival at a forward Tau rally point, he was left relatively defenseless against the many regiments of Imperial Guard who landed on Es'tau from disguised troop transports in orbit. Brightsword was killed in action by an elite strike team who penetrated the primary battledome on the outskirts of the city. Much of Brightsword's immediate command staff were also killed, ambushed within the city as they performed the final pre-deployment inspection of their troops.

With the all ranking Shas'el and Shas'O dead, Brightsword's head bodyguard Shas'vre Mont'va, or Doombringer, activated a long-range distress beacon, rallied the surviving Tau within the battledome, and defended it against the regiments of Imperial Guard launching their attack from the city. After five rotaa of holding out in the battledome, Brightsword's fleet returned to Es'tau. Having heard no word from their commander at the designated departure time, they waited for three decs before returning to investigate. Kor'O Vash'ya Sav'caor, prepared for the worst thanks to Mont'va's beacon, destroyed the transports in orbit and the Tau cadres Brightsword had requested for the invasion dropped their forces into the city to destroy the gue'la planetside.

Over the next few decs, a vicious urban battle ensued with heavy casualties on all fronts. XV8 and Armor from fifty hunter cadres engaged six Imperial infantry regiments, and the Tau suffered heavy casualties as a result of being outnumbered almost two to one. Vre'Mont'va's actions in activating the distress beacon at the apex of the battle dome were instrumental in ensuring the returning Tau would not be caught unawares, and as a result was recalled to T'au to be promoted to Shas'el for his actions.

Having suffered heavy casualties, Brightsword's Ten-Cadre was disbanded. At the request of Commander Doombringer, the remnants of Brightsword's Enclave were reactivated under his command and renamed the "Ghosts of Es'tau".

Doombringer's Command - Brightsword's Legacy
[997.M41 - 999.M41]

Annexation of Sar'kassa - [998.M41]
Following his promotion to Shas'el, Mont'va immediately spent the next two tau'cyrs recuperating his losses on his inherited vassal world, Es'tau. The only surviving one of Brightsword's Shas'el was Sa'cea Da'kara who, without hesitation, left overall command of the Cadres to the more junior Mont'va and eagerly took command of Mont'va's security and reconnaissance element. El'Da'kara would ensure that the events that ultimately took Brightsword's life would never happen again.

After the two tau'cyr pause in operations, El'Mont'va, with the assistance of many of the Tau chosen for the original aborted operation, led the contingent, still licking its wounds, up against the Imperial world Sarcassa - finishing what his mentor started.

Sar'kassa, Imperial night world, was under full Tau control within a kai'rotaa and yet another burgeoning colony in the wake of the Third Sphere. Lacking the momentum of the Contingent's former strength, Mont'va consolidated his losses, left a small assimilation team in place, and moved the fleet to Vior'la for reinforcement, where he is at present.

Notable Personnel

Shas'el Vior'la Kais'ka Mont'va
Commander Doombringer

Given Names: Kais'ka Mont'va
Serial Number: V'L-1X875//3-18862
Caste: Shas
Sex: Male
Date of Birth: [965.M41]
Place of Birth: Vior'la Prime
Known Kin: Shas'vre Vior'la Se'la [Brother], Shas'vre T'au Savon [Father, Deceased], Shas'ui Vior'la Ly'ona [Mother, Deceased]
Known Affiliates: Fio'vre Sa'cea Zyde, Shas'el Sa'cea Monat'yr M'yen'ka, Shas'el Sa'cea Da'kara'ka, Shas'el Fal'shia Lyi'ot

[Articles: 'Saal Training and Career]

[Downloading: 94.53%]

Shas'el Sa'cea Da'kara'ka
Commander Shadowstrike

Given Names: Da'kara'ka
Serial Number: S'C-1Y54//33-36503
Caste: Shas
Sex: Female
Date of Birth: [961.M41]
Place of Birth: Sa'cea
Known Kin: Shas'el Sa'cea Li'caor [Sister], Shas'el Sa'cea Eldi'ka [Sister], Shas'saal Sa'cea Eora [Half-Brother], Shas'O Sa'cea Or'olku [Father, Deceased], Shas'O Sa'cea Doran'kunas [Mother]
Known Affiliates: Shas'el Vior'la Mont'va, Por'O T'olku Vash'es'ro, Shas'el Sa'cea Monat'yr M'yen'ka

[Downloading: 78.54%]

Doombringer
Drill Shas
Drill Shas

Re: Shan'al Ol'nan

Post#6 » Aug 31 2009 08:33

Tio've Ol'nan
Fire Caste Contingent Brightsword
Table of Organization and Equipment (TO&E) Chart

Overview

X / Command and Control Element / Shas'uash'o (Fire Caste Command)
Consisting of High Commander Brightsword and Honor Guard, as well as Theater Coordination, Intelligence Section, and Internal Security teams, the C&C Element oversees and mediates all objectives, requests, and intelligence gathered by each and every Cadre in the theater, even those beyond his personal Ten-Cadre.

1 / Forward Reconnaissance Cadre / Da'shovah (Prophets of Darkness)
FRC Da'shovah is one of the only Cadres in the Contingent (save the Auxiliary Reserve Despatch) designed not to operate as a single entity. Units from this Cadre will often be deployed many tens (sometimes hundreds) of tor'kans apart and away from friendly forces, and are responsible for battlefield reconnaissance and surveillance, intelligence gathering, target acquisition, and rear-area sabotage and ambush. Units in the FRC will also intermittently rendezvous with other Cadres in the field and become temporarily attached to them during the course of a particular battle, providing valuable guerrilla combat elements, before being redeployed even further into enemy territory.

2 / Mechanized Assault Cadre / Sehen'ka (Lightning Strike)
MAC Sehen'ka is the speartip of O'Ol'nan's forces. Leading the way with the single highest proportion of XV8s than any other Cadre, the MAC embodies the very nature of hyper-maneuver warfare taught to O'Ol'nan by his former mentor, O'Shovah. The Mont'ka taken to the very extreme, the Mechanized Assault Cadre is as much of a psychological weapon as a physical one, and will often strike at an enemy entity too quickly for them to be able to muster an effective resistance. Just as quickly as they arrived, the Sehen'ka will be gone and on their way to another battle in very short order, leaving nothing but neutralized or heavily demoralized enemies in their wake.

3 / Mobilized Line Cadre 1 / Or'es'ka (Hammerblow)
The Primary Line Cadre, Or'es'ka, offers O'Ol'nan a small, well-rounded forward-mobile fighting force that can be deployed almost anywhere with great success and considerable staying power. MLC Or'es'ka excels in Urban Warfare operations, and will usually equip its warriors with weaponry and equipment tailored for the close-range, three-dimensional fighting that is inherent to combat in a village, town, or city.

4 / Mobilized Line Cadre 2 / Kar'tyr (Assured Justice)
The Secondary Line Cadre, Kar'tyr, is usually found augmenting Or'es'ka with long-range reserve firepower. Training and fielding some of the best marksmen in the entire Empire, this Line Cadre is best fielded in a supporting role or covering flat ground with little in terms of cover. Teams are usually outfitted with long-range precision firepower such as Pulse and Rail Rifles, and are exceptional desert and plains warfighters.

5 / Mobilized Line Cadre 3 / J'ufa'ro (Unbreakable Spirit)
While each MLC has their own preferences and 'specialties', that does not always mean that a specific weakness will exist. The Tertiary Line Cadre, for example, excels in anti-armor warfare, fielding XV teams outfitted with heavy weaponry and Pathfinders trained specifically to set traps and ambushes for enemy land vehicles, but is still a highly effective fighting force in Urban terrain against infantry. J'ufa'ro will often be either held in reserve or deployed on standby status to high-value objectives where holding them is vital to the campaign effort.

6 / Armored Interdiction Squadron 1 / Kai'vah'cha (Inordinate Intent)
AIS Kai'vah'cha is the Primary Vehicle Squadron in O'Ol'nan's Ten-Cadre. Fielding gunships perpetually equipped to take on a variety of enemies, Kai'vah'cha is often the first Armored Cadre to respond to an unknown threat due to its excellent flexibility and adaptability. Kai'vah'cha is also augmented with Sky Ray missile defense gunships, which are deployed apart from each other - placed in overlapping spheres of influence for optimal anti-air and artillery coverage of O'Ol'nan's forces.

7 / Armored Interdiction 'Area Denial' Squadron 2 / Korst'la (Harvester of the Living)
AIS Korst'la, unlike AIS Kai'vah'cha, is a dedicated and aggressive "Area Denial" anti-armor and anti-aircraft squadron. Korst'la's Hammerheads are primarily equipped with railguns and plasma cannons, and their Sky Rays are permanently followed by a small Fio detachment of cargo transports and resupply drones. Korst'la is often used to support MAC Sehen'ka in larger attacks on heavier fortifications and has been known to travel well into enemy territory to neutralize enemy vehicles or even entire airbases which FRC Da'shovah has found and marked for destruction.

8 / Augmented Rapid Reaction Cadre 1 / Va'sha'is (Mighty Storm)
Held in reserve until solid intelligence is received of an ongoing or imminent battle where their presence is required, ARRC Vah'sha'is is a rounded force of mobile battlesuits, a solid supply of fresh infantry, rapid-response skimmers, and dedicated long-range precision artillery units. Vah'sha'is' adaptability to most situations but relative inability to rapidly redeploy all of its forces at once means that they are often used to defend or guard high-value locations or terrain features against enemy forces. ARRC Va'sha'is deployed in a signature Kauyon overlooking heavily trafficked passes, choke points, or projected supply routes is a force to be reckoned with.

9 / Augmented Rapid Reaction Cadre 2 / Or'mesme T'shi (Coalescence of Victory)
Used in a similar manner to ARRC-1, ARRC Or'mesme T'shi preaches a form of the Kauyon that is the concepts of combined arms taken to the very extreme. Never willing to split up their forces unless absolutely necessary, their XV88s will often serve as pseudo-static anchors for the rest of the Cadre to maneuver around rather than long-range support like Vah'sha'is' methods of deployment. This proves highly effective for ambushing or retaliating against enemy forces, and Or'mesme T'shi will regularly be deployed right in the center of mass of O'Ol'nan's forces so that their more static nature does not detriment the overall effectiveness and maneuverability of the Contingent.

10 / Auxiliary Reserve Despatch / Ar'vesa (Noble Assistance)
O'Ol'nan, having spent much time in the Dal'yth system during his early career, has come to respect and admire the courage and abilities of the Tau's many vassal alien races. Fielding one of the largest single Auxiliary Reserve Despatches in the Empire's history, the Ar'vesa makes up over half of O'Ol'nan's effective fighting forces on any given planet, and each individual species is utilized in a manner that suits their specific strengths and weaknesses in a manner that can only be described as one of the best examples of unity and cohesion between alien life forms ever. Made up primarily of kroot, gue'vesa, naga'vesa, and mal'kor'vesa, but including a wide variety of other species in smaller numbers, O'Ol'nan's Ar'vesa are skilled, capable, and a force to be reckoned with against almost any threat.

Tables of Organization & Equipment

Command and Control Element - Shas'uash'o

Contingent Commander
    Shas'O Tash'var Ol'nan B'kak
  • 4 Shas'vre XV8 Honor Guard

• Battlefield Coordinators
    Shas'el Elsy'eir Ta'she - Coordination Supervisor
    4 Campaign Coordination Specialists
  • 2 Shas'vre, 2 Shas'ui
  • 10 Cadre Coordination Specialists
  • 10 Shas'ui

• Intelligence Section
    1 Intelligence Supervisor
  • 1 Shas'vre
  • 4 Intelligence Analysts
  • 4 Shas'ui
  • 12 Intelligence Monitors
  • 12 Shas'la

• Internal Security
    4 Internal Security Agents/Public Affairs Liaisons
  • 2 Shas'vre, 2 Shas'ui

• Kor'vesa Complement
    1 DX-33 Command Drone
    8 DX-36 Gun Drones
    2 DX-39 Shield Drones

Forward Reconnaissance Cadre - Da'shovah

Cadre Commander
    Shas'el Tash'var Tar'kunas
  • 4 Shas'vre XV15 Bodyguards

• Optimized Stealth Group
    6 XV15 Stealth Suit Teams
  • 3 Shas'vre, 33 Shas'ui

• Pathfinder Insertion Group
    8 Pathfinder Teams
  • 8 Shas'ui, 56 Shas'la
  • 8 Devilfish Transports
  • 1 Shas'vre, 8 Shas'ui

• Ranged Reconnaissance/Patrol Group
    4 Piranha Light Skimmers
  • 4 Shas'ui, 4 Shas'la
  • 8 Tetra Scout Speeders
  • 8 Shas'ui, 8 Shas'la

• Kor'vesa Complement
    60 DX-24 Sentry/Observation Drones
    30 DX-34 Target Acquisition Drones

Mechanized Assault Cadre - Sehen'ka

Cadre Commander
    Shas'el Sa'cea Ar'cha
  • 4 Shas'vre XV8 Bodyguards

2 XV15 Stealth Suit Teams
  • 1 Shas'vre, 11 Shas'ui

• Rapid Insertion Force
    4 XV8 Crisis Battlesuit Teams
  • 2 Shas'vre, 10 Shas'ui
  • 2 XV84 Target Acquisition Battlesuit Teams
  • 2 Shas'vre, 4 Shas'ui
  • 2 XV89 Heavy Support Battlesuit Teams
  • 2 Shas'vre, 4 Shas'ui

• Mechanized Infantry Group
    6 Fire Warrior Squads
  • 6 Shas'ui, 66 Shas'la
  • 6 Devilfish Transports
  • 1 Shas'vre, 6 Shas'ui

• Armored Support Group
    3 Hammerhead Gunships
  • 1 Shas'vre, 5 Shas'ui, 3 Shas'la

• Kor'vesa Complement
    16 DX-36 Gun Drones
    6 DX-56 Heavy Gun Drones

Mobilized Line Cadre - Or'es'ka

Cadre Commander
    Shas'el Tau'n Dor'vosa

• Rapid Insertion Force
    3 XV8 Crisis Battlesuit Teams
  • 1 Shas'vre, 8 Shas'ui

6 Fire Warrior Squads
  • 6 Shas'ui, 66 Shas'la
  • 6 Devilfish Transports
  • 1 Shas'vre, 6 Shas'ui

• Pathfinder Insertion Group
    3 Pathfinder Squads
  • 3 Shas'ui, 21 Shas'la
  • 3 Devilfish Transports
  • 1 Shas'vre, 3 Shas'ui

• Kor'vesa Complement
    16 DX-36 Gun Drones
    6 DX-56 Heavy Gun Drones

Armored Interdiction Squadron - Kai'vah'cha

Cadre Commander
    Shas'el Fal'shia Fel'don'ta
  • 2 Shas'vre Operators/Bodyguards

• Primary Attack Shoal
    3 Hammerhead Gunships

• Secondary Attack Shoal
    3 Hammerhead Gunships

• Supplementary Support Shoal
    3 Hammerhead Gunships

2 Fire Warrior Squads
  • 2 Shas'ui, 22 Shas'la
  • 2 Devilfish Transports
  • 2 Shas'ui

• Ranged Overwatch Shoal
    4 Sky Ray Missile Defense Gunships
  • 1 Shas'vre, 4 Shas'ui, 4 Shas'la

• Kor'vesa Complement
    16 DX-36 Gun Drones
    6 DX-56 Heavy Gun Drones

Augmented Rapid Reaction Cadre - Va'sha'is

Cadre Commander
    Shas'el Dal'yth Co'rina

1 XV15 Stealth Suit Team
  • 1 Shas'vre, 5 Shas'ui

• Rapid Insertion Force
    2 XV8 Crisis Battlesuit Teams
  • 1 Shas'vre, 5 Shas'ui

6 Fire Warrior Teams
  • 6 Shas'ui, 66 Shas'la
  • 6 Devilfish Transports
  • 1 Shas'vre, 6 Shas'ui

• Rapid Reaction Wing
    3 Piranha Light Skimmers
  • 3 Shas'ui, 3 Shas'la

• Precision Artillery Group
    3 XV88 Broadside Battlesuit Teams
  • 3 Shas'vre, 6 Shas'ui

• Sniper Drone Unit
    3 Sniper Drone Teams
  • 3 Shas'ui
  • 1 Devilfish Harbinger Transport
  • 1 Shas'ui

• Kor'vesa Complement
    16 DX-36 Gun Drones
    9 DX-38 Sniper Drones
    6 DX-56 Heavy Gun Drones

Totals

Personnel

1 Shas'O
10 Shas'el
83 Shas'vre
319 Shas'ui
618 Shas'la

1031 Total

Kor'vesa

136 DX-36 Gun Drones
60 DX-24 Sentry Drones
48 DX-56 Heavy Gun Drones
30 DX-34 Target Acquisition Drones
18 DX-38 Sniper Drones
2 DX-39 Shield Drones
1 DX-33 Command Drone

295 Total

Weapons in Armory

165 PX-06 Compact Pulse Pistols
136 PX-14 Pulse Carbine/Markerlights
496 PX-16 Pulse Rifles
866 PX-16-0 Pulse Pistols
497 PX-16-1 Pulse Carbines
272 PX-16-1DC Pulse Carbines
96 PX-16-2DC Burst Cannons
34 RX-16 Rail Rifles
18 RX-16DC Rail Rifles
57 FX-13 Fusion Cutters
17 FX-16 Flamethrowers
633 GX-13 Grenade Launchers
17 SMX-12 Missile Pods
34 LX-14 Markerlight Target Designators
30 LX-14DC Markerlight Target Designators

60 PX-26 Burst Cannons
30 FX-23 Fusion Cutters
15 FX-26 Flamethrowers
30 FX-28 Fusion Blasters

140 PX-36 Burst Cannons
90 PX-38 Plasma Rifles
24 RX-38 Railguns
2 IX-32 Cyclic Ion Blasters
18 FX-33 Fusion Cutters
90 FX-36 Flamethrowers
20 FX-36-2 Heavy Flamethrowers
90 FX-38 Fusion Blasters
2 GX-32 Airbursting Fragmentation Projectors
12 SMX-36 Smart Missile Systems
90 SMX-38 Missile Pods

174 PX-46 Burst Cannons
10 FX-48 Fusion Blasters
50 SMX-46 Smart Missile Systems

6 PX-56 Burst Cannons
6 PX-58 Plasma Cannons
16 RX-58 Railguns
12 IX-56 Ion Cannons
6 FX-58 Fusion Cannons
192 SMX-57 Seeker Missiles
192 SMX-57-2 Hunter Missiles
6 SMX-58 Missile Pod Arrays

Battlesuits / Vehicles

60 XV-15 Stealth Suits
81 XV-8 Crisis Battlesuits
6 XV-84 Target Acquisition Battlesuits
12 XV-88 Broadside Battlesuits
6 XV-89 Heavy Support Battlesuits

8 TX-24 Tetra Scout Speeders
10 TX-4 Piranha Light Skimmer Chassis
57 TX-6 Devilfish Transport Chassis
2 TX-62 Devilfish 'Harbinger' Transports
23 TX-7 Hammerhead Gunship Chassis
8 TX-77 Sky Ray Missile Defense Gunships

Planetary Deployment Transportation Requirements

Configuration 1 - Strategic Drop
FRC[4] + MAC[3] + MLC[3] + MLC[3] + MLC[3] + AIS[4] + AIS[4] + ARRC[3] + ARRC[3]
30 Manta Dropships

Doombringer
Drill Shas
Drill Shas

Post#7 » Jan 18 2010 04:22

"The Blood Maws"
Kroot Auxiliary Warband

Notable Personnel

Master Shaper Laghkanja
Son of Helika, Son of Qolaho

Given Names: Laghkanja
Serial Number: -----
Caste: Kroot
Date of Birth: [893.M41]
Place of Birth: ???
Known Kin: Master Shaper Jakada Ki [Half-Brother], Maghkanjo [Twin Brother, Deceased]
Known Affiliates: Shas'el Vior'la Mont'va, Shas'el Sa'cea Da'kara'ka, Master Shaman Mavizu, Chieftain Sjarakho

Life
Young Laghkanja was born into the Blood Maws' tribal chieftain lineage through Master Shaper Helika, who was in turn born of Master Shaper Qolaho's esteemed bloodline - Qolaho - the Shaper that befriended Shas'O Ol'nan one and a half centuries earlier, honor-binding his entire Mercenary Warband to the Shas'O's noble cause . Laghkanja was one of two twins; his older brother's name was Maghkanjo. The two Kroot siblings grew up in the industrial jungle of the docking bay belonging to the Tau Hero-Class Cruiser, Lar'shi Vior'la Ci'ronna Sav'caor. In their early years, Maghkanjo showed strength and combat ability, but Laghkanja was the one who showed cunning and leadership capability. Despite this, Maghkanja - being the elder - was heir to the title of Master Shaper.

The two were inseparable, trained in the way of the Shaper-Warrior for twelve years before reaching physical maturity and participating in a kindred call-to-arms on the planet Sal'meen in [915.M41/12]. Completing the campaign and proving themselves as capable warriors and partners, they were assigned as Shapers to the Carnivore Kindreds (where they could guide and direct the genetic modifications of those kroot without affecting their own DNA).

While Brightsword and his Coalition established a Tau infrastructure on Sal'meen and colonized Me'lek, the Blood Maws took their business elsewhere, taking part in a wide series of skirmishes just beyond the western sector of the Tau Empire. Along the way, both Laghkanja and Maghkanjo were elevated to positions on the Shaper Council [940.M41/37].

It wasn't long until the Kroot's savage lifestyle caught up with the two Shapers, though. Just before returning to Me'lek for Brightsword's move on the nearby Imperial world, Skal's Breach, the Blood Maws took part in an especially brutal contract alongside the Imperium against a dreadful infestation of Reek. Upon completion of the campaign, however, the Imperium (aided by the Inquisition) turned on their former allies in an attempt to forgo payment and simultaneously annihilate another xenos species from the galaxy. Maghkanjo was slain by the Inquisitor, who was subsequently killed by a vengeful Laghkanja. The Imperial Guard company escorting the Kroot warband was slaughtered, and the Blood Maws escaped with a large surplus of Imperial equipment and weaponry with which to profit from. [966.M41/63].

En route to Es'tau, Helika's time had come to an end as Master Shaper of the Blood Maws. He was sacrificed and eaten by the Shaper Council - making Laghkanja the new leader of the mercenary warband. [968.M41/65]. The annexation of Es'tau took six years, during which time the Blood Maws established a small colony and district within the main Tau city. The Blood Maws licked their wounds from the last battle with Imperial forces, and replenished their ranks of highly specialized warriors for the coming campaigns through the Perdus Rift Anomaly [975-979.M41/72-76] and the Damocles Gulf Region [980-982.M41/77-79].

The time period between 983.M41/80 and 997.M41/94 saw an influx of ups and downs for the Blood Maws. Laghkanja's personal leadership and cunning brought the Blood Maws into a virtual golden age of prosperity, but Brightsword's increased operational combat tempo also gave the Blood Maws a higher-than-average number of casualties. At the end of the Defense of Es'tau, the Blood Maws' combat strength was reduced to a mere 36% of what it was prior to the Imperial ambush. With Brightsword dead, the honor-pact made by Qolaho was fulfilled. In the wake of the Defense, Brightsword's forces were led by a new Commander, Shas'el Mont'va. Mont'va was headstrong and brutal, and Laghkanja feared that under this new guidance the Blood Maws would suffer even greater losses than with Brightsword. Despite this, Laghkanja agreed to one final contract to accomplish the objective Brightsword had been trying to achieve through Es'tau; annexing the Imperial night-world Sarcassa.

During the events on Sarcassa, Laghkanja learned that through Mont'va's blatant aggression there lied a brilliant Commander - obviously trained and taught well in Brightsword's specific strategems, doctrines, and techniques. Sarcassa was taken within two Imperial months with minimal casualties. At the end, Mont'va paid Laghkanja, thanked the old Kroot for his services, and arranged a ride for the Blood Maws home to Pech.

Overview

X / War Council
Master Shaper Laghkanja, honor bound to Brightsword thanks to his grandfather's pledge of allegiance, is Brightsword's most respected and revered auxiliary leader, having served and fought alongside the old Tau longer than even his oldest Shas'el. During times of war, Laghkanja forms the the War Council, consisting of the Master Shaper himself, High Shaman Mavizu, and the Shaper Council. The War Council serves as the primary interface between the will of the Shas'O and the command of the Kroot. Shas'O Ol'nan has the capacity to direct Shaper Laghkanja to deploy his Kroot to perform a specific task, but beyond that the Blood Maws are almost entirely autonomous in the campaign theater. High Shaman Mavizu is the warband's primary religious figure and assures the Kroot warriors are properly motivated to violence. The Shaper Council is in direct communication with the Tau Cadres in the field and, acting under Master Shaper Laghkanja's guidance, commands the four main elements of the Blood Maws in battle.

1 / Speartip / Forward Combat Element
The Speartip, or Forward Combat Element, consists of the Blood Maws' Headhunter and Stalker kindreds, under the direct guidance of Shaper Oijanavin. The Speartip is often, if not always the first element to meet the enemy in combat, and does so with ruthless efficiency. Just as accustomed to warfare in urban environments as their native jungles, these Kroot will not hesitate to meet the enemy inside a building in hand-to-hand combat. Both kindreds have trained together for decades in the arts of cooperative assault and ambush and will often combine their forces at the squad level to create even more deadly combinations of warriors.

2 / Center / Main Element
The Center, or Main Element, consists of all three of the Blood Maws' Carnivore Kindreds, under the direction of Shaper Vexikaj. The Carnivore Kindreds of the Blood Maws serve their warband as "Base Trophics", or blank slates with which their Shapers can apply genetic modifications to. This experimentation often leads to a small variety of genetic "quirks" among the Carnivore Kindreds, which will sometimes have individuals or small groups within them with distinct evolutionary adaptations. Regardless, the Carnivore Kindreds are proven, fearsome warriors, and form the core of Langhkanja's warband.

3 / Hunters / Reconnaissance and Special Operations Element
The Hunters, or Reconnaissance and Special Operations Element, consists of Langhkanja's Tracker, Hunter, and Kroothound Kindreds, and are under the direct control of Shaper Orak. The most elite of the Blood Maws' forces, these Kroot are efficient killers, master Knarloc riders, crack shots, expert trackers, and some of the most distinguished Kroothound trainers in the Gulf-side of the Empire. Often setting up camp away from the main fighting forces, this element is called upon when the enemy must not only be found, but assuredly annihilated.

4 / Herders / Flank and Reserve Element
The Herders, or Flank and Reserve Element, are called upon when the time for stealth and ambush has come and gone. Representing both the Kindred's War-Krootox herds and a Knarloc Raider Herd, under the command of Shaper Nikija, these beasts of burden and destruction are requested when the Kroot no longer need the element of surprise, and can instead move into combat with weight and presence. As unsubtle as they are powerful, the Krootox, Knarlocs, and Great Knarlocs of the Blood Maws are a tidal wave of muscle and raw power that only the most heavily armed and armored foe can match.

Table of Organization & Equipment
cref. Auxiliary Reserve Despatch / Ar'vesa

War Council

Master Shaper
    Master Shaper Laghkanja
  • 2 Kroot Hounds

• High Shaman
    High Shaman Mavizu
  • 2 Kroot Hounds

• Shaper Council
    Shaper Oijanavin
    Shaper Vexikaj
    Shaper Orak
    Shaper Nikija
  • 6 Kroot Hounds
  • 1 Knarloc

Speartip

Headhunter Kindred "The Spirit Stealers"
    Shaper Yakomo
  • 20 Kroot Headhunters
  • 20 Kroot Headhunters

• Stalker Kindred "The Four Trails"
    Shaper Narafja
  • 20 Kroot Stalkers
  • 20 Kroot Stalkers
  • 10 Kroothounds

Center

Carnivore Kindred "The Infinite Deaths"
    Shaper Romavkas
  • 20 Kroot Carnivores
  • 20 Kroot Carnivores

• Carnivore Kindred "The Blessed of the Jungle"
    Shaper Wamaqiva
  • 20 Kroot Carnivores
  • 20 Kroot Carnivores

• Carnivore Kindred "The Cunning Hawks"
    Shaper Hamae Hanasa
  • 20 Kroot Carnivores
  • 20 Kroot Carnivores

Hunters

Tracker Kindred "The Inescapable"
    Shaper Ozior
  • 10 Kroot Trackers
  • 11 Knarlocs

• Hunter Kindred "The Ancestors' Gaze"
    Shaper Soam
  • 10 Kroot Hunters
  • 10 Kroot Hunters

• Kroot Hound Pack "The Flesh Rippers"
    Shaper Iktaba
  • 20 Kroot Carnivores
  • 40 Kroot Hounds

Herders

Krootox Herd "The Bone Crushers"
    Shaper Giki Noma
  • 20 Kroot Carnivores
  • 10 Krootox Riders
  • 10 Krootox

• Krootox Herd "The Fists of Pech"
    Shaper Yikamas
  • 20 Kroot Carnivores
  • 10 Krootox Riders
  • 10 Krootox

• Knarloc Raider Herd "The Closing Storm"
    Prey Shaper Kala
  • 18 Kroot Knarloc Riders
  • 19 Knarlocs
  • 4 Great Knarloc Riders
  • 2 Great Knarlocs

Totals

Personnel / War Beasts

1 Master Shaper [Bolt Pistol, Kroot Rifle]
1 Master Shaman [Close Combat Weapon, Shuriken Catapult]
4 Council Shapers [Plasma Gun/Slugga, Meltagun/Bolt Pistol, Bolter/Pulse Pistol, Splinter/Pulse Pistol]
11 Kindred Shapers [2 Kroot Hunting Rifles / 3 Pulse Rifles / 2 Kroot Rifles / 2 Flamers / 1 Storm Bolter / 1 Splinter Rifle] [5 Power Weapons / 6 CCW]
40 Headhunters [40 Kroot Rifles]
40 Stalkers [40 Kroot Rifles]
20 Hunters [20 Kroot Hunting Rifles]
10 Trackers [10 Kroot Hunting Rifles]
180 Carnivores [180 Kroot Rifles]
20 Krootox Riders [20 Kroot Pistols]
18 Knarloc Riders [18 Kroot Rifles]
4 Great Knarloc Riders [4 Kroot Rifles]

349 Kroot Combatants

60 Kroothounds
41 Knarlocs
20 Krootox [20 Kroot Guns]
2 Great Knarlocs [2 Bolt Throwers]

123 Kroot War Beasts

472 Total Combatants

Kroot society is naturally flexible to change based on their Master Shaper's wishes and genetic desires, and as such does not carry much of the same organization as the Kroot Kindred's Warband, which is organized into easily handled elements to ease many of potential buyers' qualms about hiring them as mercenaries. As such, it is impossible to list the exact organization of the Kroot Kindred's non-combatants, to include females, young, and elders, but as of the latest census, there were 951 Kroot living aboard the Tash'var Il'Porrui Urella during the Nimbosa Campaign, while the combatant element of the warband was deployed planetside.

1423 Total Kroot

Weapons

285 Kroot Rifles
32 Kroot Hunting Rifles
20 Kroot Pistols
20 Kroot Guns
3 Pulse Rifles
2 Pulse Pistol
2 Bolt Throwers
2 Bolt Pistols
2 Flamers
1 Bolter
1 Storm Bolter
1 Slugga
1 Meltagun
1 Plasma Gun
1 Shuriken Catapult
1 Splinter Rifle
1 Splinter Pistol
3 Power Swords
1 Power Axe
1 Power Maul

Configuration 1 - Strategic Deployment
4 Manta Dropships

Configuration 2 - Operational Deployment
2 Manta Dropships
7 Orca Dropships

Configuration 3 - Tactical Deployment (Excluding Great Knarlocs)
16 Orca Dropships

Doombringer
Drill Shas
Drill Shas

Post#8 » Jan 18 2010 05:03

Naga'vesa Shas'kas Tio've
The Naga Starfire Tribe

Notable Personnel

Chieftain Sjarakho
Great Observer of the Watcher Clan

Given Names: Sjarakho
Caste: Nagara
Date of Birth: [???]
Place of Birth: [???]
Known Kin: Watcher Therak
Known Affiliates: Shas'el Sa'cea Da'kara'ka, Shas'el Vior'la Mont'va

Life

Little is known about Chieftan Sjarakho's mythical past, other than that he was born in one of the jungles of his homeworld that bordered the great Sea of Life on the equatorial continent during a time of great strife. Based on tribal records of the astrological placement of the stars, given to Fio astronomers of the Fal'shia Sept, the year of Sjarakho's birth is estimated to be [688.M41]. This makes him one of the oldest specimens of Naga ever encountered, though it is not entirely uncommon for their kind to live up to two centuries or more.

Tribal tales told by Nagali translators tell of Sjarakho coming to power within his Tribe in the 'Seventieth Epoch of the Third Age'. It was during this time when he and his Clan did battle with a rival Clan of the Tribe for one entire Naga light-rotaa before landing the killing blow just as sunset began to wane into twilight and both combatants' stamina was sapped completely.

A once powerful warrior, now a wise sage and leader, Sjarakho has commanded the Starfire Tribe for nearly fifteen Epochs and holds the dual title of Chieftain of the Starfire Tribe as well as Great Observer of the Watcher Clan. Receiving word through Tau merchants and scientists that hostilities between the Tau Empire and the humans of the Imperium were reaching a culmination and that the Tau Empire could use all the help it could get, Sjarakho left his homeworld to take his Tribe into the heavens, where he felt they belonged after so long simply watching them. Bartering for transportation aboard a merchant ship, along with dozens of Tribes from all over the planet, he sought adventure and knowledge for his people and knew he would find it eventually.

Upon reaching his destination, Fal'shia, he and his kind were processed and held planetside for a number of rotaa before being outfitted for war alongside the Tau [986.M41/298]. With weapons hundreds of times stronger than bows, armor that deflected all but the most powerful strikes and allowed them to fight any time of the day, and training that gave the Nagara a valuable niche in Tau warfighting philosophy, Sjarakho and the Starfire Tribe were forwarded to Tash'var to link up with a preeminent xeno-auxiliary Commander, Shas'o Ol'nan, whose forces were on campaign in the region [989.M41/301].

Though far beyond his prime as a warrior, Sjarakho made a point to see first battle amongst the stars, and the noble warriors of the Starfire Tribe, led by Warmaster Jhaar, gained a stoic lesson in galactic combat when they fought against the horrific mont'au forces on Sha'karo [989.M41/302]. Wholly unprepared for the mystical, evil pervasiveness of the mont'au, the Naga were changed forever. With some of their kind going insane or outright turning into abominations, Sjarakho and Jhaar hunted down the source of the evil with their remaining forces, a terrible creature of bone, brass, and blood, and destroyed it. In the battle, Sjarakho was severely wounded and would not deploy again, and felt great shame that members of his Tribe had turned while the warriors of the Tau, Kroot, and Vespid resisted the mind-altering effects of the warp.

After seeing what the mont'au could do firsthand, and learning how the gue'la of the Imperium spread the mont'au like a disease, Sjarakho was happy to lend his forces to Shas'o Ol'nan's cause in the Annexation of Nimbosa [992.M41/305] to regain his lost honor, as well as in O'Ol'nan and El'Mont'va's future campaigns against the humans.

Despite their sagely, inquisitive, and peace-loving history, the Naga of the Starfire Tribe have become a stoic reflection of their former selves. Combined with the inevitable propaganda spread by O'Ol'nan's por'hui, these Naga have developed a similar loathing of the Imperium as El'Mont'va, no doubt with their experiences against the ever dangerous mont'au creating a useful catalyst to exploit. Though the Tribe as a whole still enjoys their tale-telling and star-gazing, they have become grim, and many among the Coalition believe they now tell tales and watch the stars because it helps them forget the terrible acts that took place on Sha'karo, or conversely, to help them remember why they are fighting.

Sjarakho stands [6.9 feet] tall at the shoulder, and his grey leathery scaled skin is cracked and weather-worn by three centuries of harsh storms, intense fighting, and the warm beating sun of his homeworld. He is wizened and wrinkled in the face, and many of his teeth are chipped. He walks with a limp and cane after his injuries sustained on Sha'karo, and sports a number of traditional tattoos with astrological meanings in addition to his ceremonial feathered robe and crest.

Warmaster Jhaar
Warmaster of the Sunflare Clan

Given Names: Jhaar
Caste: Nagara
Date of Birth: [???]
Place of Birth: [???]
Known Kin: Sunshield Vhaa, Sunflare Zjen
Known Affiliates: Shas'el Vior'la Mont'va

Life

Warmaster Jhaar was born in the same remote jungles as Chieftain Sjarakho, though far more recently. Astrological records studied by the Fio indicate his birthyear to be [835.M41], during the 'Seventy-Eighth Epoch of the Third Age'. Born with an affinity for hunting, he quickly became a warrior of the Sunflare Clan.

Throughout his lifetime, Jhaar has won a number of ceremonial combats with his own and nearby Tribes' greatest warriors, has hunted some of the most ferocious beasts of the jungle and sea, and has one of the sharpest eyes in the entire Tribe - able to pick out subtle changes in the heavens' positions and trajectories, as well as spot the freshest fruit in the tallest trees from a hundred paces away. Despite all this, the Nagara has a cool demeanor and a reluctance to engage in combat unless it is absolutely necessary.

After coming to be the Warmaster of the Starfire Tribe, Jhaar led them, alongside Chieftain Sjarakho, through an Epoch of untold peace and prosperity through training so extensively in war that no rival Tribe around wished to do war with them. When the call for support came in preparation for the Third Sphere Expansion, Jhaar was initially reluctant to be sounding the horn of battle and sending his warriors into the stars, but the Chieftain had spoken, and his will must be done.

In their first battle, against Jhaar's wishes, Sjarakho had deployed alongside the Sunflare Clan where the fighting was fiercest and was wounded in battle with a malevolent red creature that wielded swords wrought from bone. In addition, some of the Tribe's warriors had been put under some kind of magic spell, turning them into monsters that fought against their brethren. The shame of this incident deeply scarred Jhaar, and after the battle was ended and he had an audience with the Tau commander Shas'o Ol'nan, he swore an oath of honor to defeat the agents of the mont'au at their roots; the religious zealots of the Imperium.

Overview

X / The Inner Circle
The Inner Circle is Chieftain Sjarakho's council of advisors, sages, and confidants among both the Nagara (the larger, more physically imposing Naga) and the Nagali (the smaller messengers, translators, and diplomats). All calls to war will be made only with a unanimous consent of all four Clans of the Starfire Tribe, particularly the omen-attuned Watchers and Moonseers. In battle, the Chieftain is capable of communicating to his forces from orbit utilizing the Tau's advanced crest-boom communications devices.

1 / The Watcher Clan
The Watcher Clan, currently commanded by Great Observer Thekla, is the oldest of the four Clans of the Starfire Tribe. Their primary purpose is to stargaze and study the heavens for omens, as well as ensuring the rest of the Tribe pays proper obeisances to these heavenly spirits. The Watchers of the Heavens are non-combatant Naga who pay close attention to the stars for omens of good or ill, and interpreting the context of these messages. The Defenders of the Heavens deploy for war alongside the Sunflare Clan when omens dictate, to ensure that battle is waged with proper respect and fervor. The Watchers are often adorned with pale feathers, symbolizing the stars and their will.

2 / The Sunflare Clan
The Sunflare Clan's history is steeped in myth and legend. The stories tell of the Sunflare Clan teaming up with the Watcher and Moonseer Clan to defeat a powerful enemy at the dawn of the Third Age, but little else is known about the beginnings of the tribe. Commanded by Warmaster Jhaar, it is the sacred duty of the Sunflare Clan to defend the Starfire Tribe from danger, and do battle with its enemies. The Sunstrikers form the spearhead of an assault, attacking with unrelenting ferocity. The Sunshields' traditional duty was to stay on tribe grounds to defend it from attack, but now that the Naga are based in orbit, the Sunshields attack alongside the Sunstrikers providing flank security and reserve assault forces. Sunflare Naga wear orange feathers, symbolizing the destruction wrought by the fire of their sun.

3 / The Voidwalker Clan
The Voidwalkers are a relatively new addition to the Starfire Tribe, formed when it was learned by Nagali messengers that a neighboring Tribe was secretly plotting against them. The Voidwalkers are expert infiltrators, spies, and ambushers, and were used to great effect gathering intelligence and finally ambushing and routing the warriors of the Spirit Rock Tribe. Commanded by Wanderer Zheko, the Voidwalkers serve as mid-range skirmishers, battlefield observers, and guerrilla warriors, commonly alongside the barbaric Kroot warriors. Voidwalkers wear black feathers, symbolizing the emptiness of the void between stars.

4 / The Moonseer Clan
The Moonseers are the second oldest Clan in the Tribe, forming a mutual alliance with the Watcher Clan early in their history together. While the Watchers take to the shamanistic, religious welfare of the Naga, the Moonseers form the civil sustainment arm of the Tribe. The Keepers ensure tribal traditions are followed, as well as watch for earthly omens. The Sustainers of the Sun's Warmth, on the other hand, is composed of gatherers, builders, merchants, tradesmen, scholars. Curiously enough, the Moonseers are the only Clan absent of a fighting arm (though all the Naga within could potentially take up arms in the event of a required defense). Moonseers wear green feathers, symbolizing the life-giving nature of the jungle.

The Inner Circle

Chieftain
    Chieftain Sjarakho
  • 3 Nagara Guardians
  • 3 Nagali Scribes

• Council of Clans
    Great Observer Thekla
  • 3 Nagara Guardians
  • 3 Nagali Scribes
  • Warmaster Jhaar
  • 3 Nagara Guardians
  • 3 Nagali Scribes
  • Wanderer Zheko
  • 3 Nagara Guardians
  • 3 Nagali Scribes
  • Great Seer Euughan
  • 3 Nagara Guardians
  • 3 Nagali Scribes

5 Nagara Leaders
15 Nagara
15 Nagali

The Watcher Clan

Great Observers
    Great Observer Sjarakho
    Great Observer Thekla

Defenders of the Heavens
    Great Defender Rhokke
  • 48 Nagara Defenders
  • 4 Nagali Messengers

• Watchers of the Heavens
    Great Watcher Rhokke
  • 76 Nagara Watchers
  • 188 Nagali Watchers
  • 4 Nagali Messengers

2 Nagara Leaders
124 Nagara
196 Nagali

The Sunflare Clan

Warmaster
    Warmaster Jhaar

The Sun's Strike
    Sunstriker Kaahaan
  • 182 Nagara Sunflares
  • 4 Nagali Messengers

• The Sun's Shield
    Sunshield Vhaa
  • 134 Nagara Sunflares
  • 4 Nagali Messengers

2 Nagara Leaders
316 Nagara
8 Nagali

The Voidwalker Clan

Wanderer
    Wanderer Zheko
  • 10 Nagali Informants

• The Deep Abyss
    Infiltrator Whoonta
  • 45 Nagara Infiltrators
  • 57 Nagali Infiltrators

• The Comet's Tail
    Ambusher Tkeriss
  • 67 Nagara Ambushers
  • 4 Nagali Messengers

2 Nagara Leaders
112 Nagara
71 Nagali

The Moonseer Clan

Great Seer
    Great Seer Euughan
  • 7 Nagara Seers
  • 27 Nagali Seers

• The Keepers of Tradition
    Keeper Yhovaa
  • 8 Nagara Keepers
  • 36 Nagali Keepers
  • 4 Nagali Messengers

• The Sun's Warmth
    Sustainer Vfar
  • 347 Nagara Sustainers
  • 402 Nagali Sustainers
  • 18 Nagali Messengers

2 Nagara Leaders
390 Nagara
487 Nagali

Totals

Personnel

1 Nagara Chieftain
4 Nagara Clan Leaders
8 Nagara Leaders
15 Nagara Guardians
942 Nagara Clansmen

970 Total Nagara

15 Nagali Scribes
762 Nagali Clansmen

777 Total Nagali

435 Total Combatants

This Table of Organization and Equipment includes non-combat elements, particularly from the sub-species of Nagali and those Nagara whose roles to the Tribe are to serve as scribes, storytellers, shaman, astronomers, gatherers, and other such roles. This Table represents the latest known census pre-Defense of Es'tau, as gathered during their stay at the Fal'shia Auxiliary Processing Facility.

1747 Total Naga

Weapons

~400 PX-16-1NAG Naga Auxiliary Pulse Carbines
~50 PX-16 Pulse Rifles

2 Manta Dropships
2 Orca Dropships

Configuration 2 - Operational Deployment
1 Manta Dropship
6 Orca Dropships

Configuration 3 - Tactical Deployment
10 Orca Dropships

This is Officially Sanctioned Shas'El Tael Naga'la Fiction.

Doombringer
Drill Shas
Drill Shas

Post#9 » Jan 18 2010 05:06

Gue'vesa Airborne Assault Battalion
Gue'vesa Kor'sehen'mont'ka Tio've
Table of Organization & Equipment (TO&E) Chart

Notable Personnel

Gue'vesa'el Elysia Malakai Jeneshin
cref. Lieutenant Colonel, 1st Battalion, 226th Elysian Drop Troop Regiment

Given Names: Malakai Jeneshin
Serial Number: G42570
Caste: Gue'la
Date of Birth: [939.M41]
Place of Birth: Elysia
Known Kin: N/A
Known Affiliates: Shas'el Vior'la Mont'va, Shas'el Sa'cea Da'kara'ka, Master Shaper Langhkanja

Career
Malakai Jeneshin was born on Elysia in 939.M41 to noble parents, his father a General in the Imperial Guard. Naturally, his father groomed him for military service, and by his father's wishes he joined the Elysian Officer Candidate School at the age of seventeen. Jeneshin graduated the year-long OCS, entering the Emperor's service as a 2nd Lieutenant commanding 3rd Platoon, C Company, 1st Battalion, 226th Elysian Drop Troop Regiment [957.M41/18]. After a series of grueling campaigns against the forces of the Orks, Tyranids, Eldar, and a myriad of other nearby cultures (and a promotion to 1st Lieutenant), Jeneshin proved his worth as a Line Officer, displaying a steely resolve, a solid basis of morals and pragmatism influencing every decision he made, and a tactical genius that could only be described as highly effective. 1st Lieutenant Jeneshin was promoted to Captain in 963.M41/24 after the former CO of C Company was killed in action by an especially vicious Ork Nob, and the XO was presumably killed in the same action, though his body was never recovered (or at least positively identified amidst the gore).

Captain Jeneshin went on to take C Company through an unwavering series of triumphs and victories, training his troops night and day in the arts of small unit tactics (molding each squad into five-man fireteams) and organizing his Imperial Navy support in ways that emphasized their Infantry CAS roles. These forward-thinking (though by no means revolutionary) tactics were a step up from the "standard" in 1/226, whose Commanding Officer instead promoted a more traditional (some would say dated) method of waging war that relied less on the individual than it did brute force. This notable difference put Jeneshin constantly at odds with Lieutenant Colonel Bannos on many things, most notably the deployment of C Company itself. Jeneshin's progressive and ever-questioning mind had him sometimes audibly voicing concerns on the Imperium's foreign policy (or lack thereof) with alien cultures. This would ultimately draw the unfortunate attention of the regimental Commissars later in his career.

After five years of campaigning against ever more intelligent alien lifeforms and cultures, Captain Jeneshin had his first taste of war against his own kind. An armed and militaristic insurgency, presumably fueled by one of the Ruinous Powers, had sprung up on the nearby hive world of Urogan IV, and it was there on that crime-riddled, festering wound of a planet that Captain Jeneshin learned just how debased, backwards, and downright cruel his "glorious Imperium" could be. Before that day, Jeneshin had only ever experienced the life of nobility, and military service on a world that outfitted its troops with only the best technology, armor, and weaponry that the Adeptus Munitorum would offer. On Urogan IV, Captain Jeneshin also gained a confidant for his otherwise eccentric personal thoughts in Gunnery Sergeant Nollen Railee. Gunnery Sergeant Railee was the Company Gunnery Sergeant, and his boisterous addresses to C Company slowly began to change even the lowliest Private into the freer thinker his Company Commander was.

At the end of the two-year campaign on Urogan IV, Jeneshin was promoted to Major by Colonel Roth himself (the 226th's CO) and appointed Executive Officer of 1st Battalion (overseeing both C and D Companies), despite Lieutenant Colonel Bannos' obvious protests [970.M41/31]. Jeneshin's combat record, proven and effective leadership style, and motivation were too great to be ignored.

As 1st Battalion's XO, Jeneshin's style of leadership and charisma were rapidly making him the favorite of the troops compared to Bannos (as if there was a choice, given LtCol Bannos' generally cold dismissal of individual human life and exaggeratedly strict disciplinary protocols), who grew increasingly jealous, seeing Jeneshin more of a rival than an ally. This rivalry was political in nature, of course, but it seemed that Bannos would stop at nothing to assure that his own career would flourish - to include forcibly ending Jeneshin's if at all possible. The next four years would see the 226th Elysians participate in a growing number of engagements far from home on the Eastern Fringe. It was here that Jeneshin encountered the Tau for the first time, along with their propagandist leaflets and radio broadcasts. The 226th was part of a small Army Corps of regiments, on the offensive and driving the Tau out of a small cluster of civilized Imperial worlds that had allowed the Tau to move in and establish economic control over. The Tau were ultimately driven out of the sector (and the Imperials had suffered high casualties as a result) but those propagandist messages and the genuine statements of the human prisoners, praising the Tau for their peaceful ways just before the Regimental Commissars executed them, always stayed with Jeneshin.

In 974.M41/35, a fortunate (and yet so very unfortunate) series of events saw Colonel Roth promoted to Brigadier General and Bannos leading the 226th as a newly promoted Colonel (the 226th's XO having been labeled a heretic and being summarily executed just one month before). Major Jeneshin took command as the 1st Battalion's CO and one year later [975.M41/36] he was promoted to Lieutenant Colonel; the rank to fit the billet. Despite Colonel Bannos' harsh new dictates on the Regiment (deeming that all Companies would fight and train uniformly, stripping Jeneshin of his more unique approach to warfare), the famed and beloved Jeneshin, with the assistance of the respected Master Gunnery Sergeant Railee, knew that the entire 1st Battalion would follow him into the void itself if he wished it so, and well understood that the troubled times ahead were not the responsibility or will of their own Commanding Officer.

For six years on the Eastern Fringe, Lieutenant Colonel Jeneshin and 1st Battalion weathered ever more difficult working, operating, and living conditions. At first the changes weren't perceived as too radical, but by the end of the sixth year, troops were denied rations, flogged, and sometimes even executed for the most minor of infractions by the well-briefed corps of Commissars, and 1st Battalion was being deployed well in advance of any form of outside support; as a result causing an unusually high amount of casualties, both in combat and even in training. This was both a curse and a privilege, as Jeneshin's NCOs were still secretly practicing their drills in small unit warfighting - meaning the fighting conditions and operational tempo began to breed some of the best infantry around, even by Elysian standards. Every single day was a reminder to Jeneshin of the corruption, ignorance, and cruelty present in the Imperium, and he began to hate - hate Bannos, hate the Imperium, it didn't matter. He would serve the corrupt system no longer, and would not stand idly by while his soldiers were either sent on pointless suicide missions or executed meaninglessly. He carefully monitored the psychological conditions of the troops under his command, seeing it in their weary faces that they did not wish to fight for such a monster as Bannos anymore, and awaited the specific moment for action.

In 981.M41/42, Lieutenant Colonel Jeneshin siezed that moment when his Battalion was once again in combat with the Tau. Secretly allowing Tau propaganda pieces to filter into his troops' eyes and ears (and sometimes staging it when the Commissars were too good at their jobs), it was on another of Bannos' suicide missions well ahead of the main effort that Jeneshin had acted. Just after dropping from their Valkyries and assembling on the ground for a strike on a known Tau airfield, Jeneshin made the order for all of 1st Battalion to cut communications with the rest of the 226th and put down their lasguns. Whether it was because of peer pressure or out of sheer respect of LtCol Jeneshin, surprisingly few of his Elysians rejected the opportunity for a better life and casualties and fighting were kept at a minimum. Almost all of 1/226's 1,000 men marched up to the Tau airfield completely unopposed, and so began the process of being taken into custody by the bewildered garrison of Tau warriors.

Jeneshin and Railee, still serving as leaders of their captive men, though not in any military way, were the subject of a wide array of interrogation by Tau of all walk of life, demanding to know everything ranging from the local Imperial forces' battle plans, to what the human culture and living conditions were like on Elysia. Jeneshin and the rest of 1/226 were transported to Dal'yth as POWs and took part in a year-long program where they were rehabilitated and indoctrinated into the culture and ways of the Tau. Each of the men of 1/226 were given a choice between establishing themselves on one of the Tau Empire's half-dozen worlds with human refugees living on them, or continue their warrior paths and fight in the name of the Greater Good. Malakai Jeneshin agreed to join the Fire Caste's military ranks, and was appointed the title Gue'vesa'el - the rough equivalent of his rank in the Imperial Guard: Lieutenant Colonel. Unfortunately, it was against Tau security protocols to allow El'Jeneshin to command the entirety of the 1/226 and as a result, over 90% of the soldiers who opted to remain in the military were assigned different Gue'vesa cadres and parted ways with their former Commanding Officer. Through some stroke of luck, one of the 10% of El'Jeneshin's Troopers from 1/226 was Gue'vesa'vre Nollen Railee, his appointed head Honor Guard.

Thoroughly indoctrinated in the Tau Shas'ken'to (Warfighting Principles), Jeneshin was placed in Command of a newly founded Gue'vesa Auxiliary Infantry Cadre fighting alongside the 1021st Sa'cea'kau'ui. For three years he served Shas'el Sa'cea Yh'oko and proved himself all over again to newer (and obviously more alien) individuals. Jeneshin quickly gained renown as a top-tier Commander, and as such gained the attention of one Shas'O Tash'var Ol'nan (Commander Brightsword), who was preparing to deploy into the Perdus Rift region and was looking to bolster his ranks of auxiliaries. Moving through high-level channels of acquaintances and favors, Brightsword arranged the transfer of El'Jeneshin and his troops into the 76th Tash'var'Uash'o, as Commander of an experimental Gue'vesa Airborne Assault Contingent. Overjoyed to be commanding a Drop Trooper Regiment once again, Jeneshin and his elite hand-picked staff of primarily Elysian and Harakoni warriors quickly organized and established the revolutionary Contingent [986.M41/47], which first saw combat in the midst of a Tash'varan Patrol Campaign in 987.M41/48, which tremendous success supporting Ol'nan's own Fire Warriors.

Overview

X / Command and Control Element
The Gue'vesa Airborne Assault Contingent (GAAC) is a revolutionary auxiliary force led by Elysian-born Gue'vesa'el Malakai Jeneshin. El'Jeneshin is a brilliant tactician and his reputation as a world-class Drop Troop Regimental Commander gives him leeway that the usual first-generation gue'vesa refugees/immigrants wouldn't normally have. El'Jeneshin is seconded and advised by his close friend and warrior ally, Gue'vesa'vre Elysia Nollen Railee.

1 / Drop Infantry Company A (Assault)
Alpha (A) Company is comprised primarily of individuals who have either formerly served in the Elysian or Harakoni Imperial Guard, or gue'vesa who have been previously trained by the Tau in the arts of an airborne assault. These troops are the elite of the elite, hand-selected by Gue'vesa'el Jeneshin and requisitioned by Shas'O Ol'nan, and are capable and efficient under the command of Gue'vesa'el Harakon Gregori Burra. A Company serves as the forward assault element for the GAAC, forming the spearhead (along with DSCoA) of the gue'vesa forces in Ol'nan's Command. A Company rarely, if ever, stops moving and maneuvering. In the event that the GAAC is required to halt and set up a base of operations, A Company will form an ad-hoc headquarters element and the GAAC will become self-sufficient in the field as per a predetermined organizational template.

2 / Drop Infantry Company B (Support)
Bravo (B) Company comprises the support element of the GAAC, bringing up concentrated heavy firepower and reserve troops for A Company when needed and assisting in assaults where they need a bit more combat power or heavy weaponry than a single company can provide. B Company is made up of a large number of multi-generational native gue'vesa, born and raised as warriors within the Tau Empire's territorial borders. B Company also has the largest single group of gue'vesa trained as combat engineers, often sending men to the front to destroy barriers or using the down time after an assault to dig into a position and fortify it against possible enemy counterattack while A and C Companies are occupied with other matters.

3 / Drop Infantry Company C (Security)
Charlie (C) Company is the security element of an attack, forming side and rear area security to ensure that no enemy can flank A and B Companies on an operation. C Company also serves as a reserve company, carrying stores of weapons and ammunition and providing vital manpower to the attack elements when required. The humans of C Company are also the Battalion's masters of stealth and defensive ambush - often keeping a much wider fireteam dispersal than the other companies in order to provide a much more thorough early warning system in the event of an enemy attack.

4 / Drop Sentinel Company D (Forward Reconnaissance)
Delta (D) Company, once deployed, immediately fans out and forms the forward reconnaissance element of the GAAC. The light-armored Sentinel walker is effective at this role, though they are rarely beyond line of sight of A Company thanks to Elysian doctrine of using the scout vehicles (especially the Support versions) in more of a direct fire support role. D Company is incredibly effective at performing this task, being careful to avoid direct confrontation with heavy armor at all costs.

5 / Drop Sentinel Company E (Flank Patrol/Reconnaissance)
Echo (E) Company, depending on the terrain, forms the flank patrol/reconnaissance element. Unlike D Company, which does not stray far from the forward lines, E Company will often scout the flanks of the GAAC for many kilometers to ensure maximum security and early warning, as well as vigorously searching out the high ground to observe enemy troop movements for many tens of kilometers in every direction. Once the GAAC begins to converge on the objective, E Company will merge with C Company to provide rear area security and reserve combat power for the front line.

Command and Control Element

Commanding Officer
    Gue'vesa'el Elysia Malakai Jeneshin
  • 1 Gue'vesa'vre Color Guard
  • 1 Gue'vesa'ui Medic
  • 2 Gue'vesa'ui Honor Guards [Plasma Gun]

• Kor'vesa Complement
    1 DX-33 Command Drone
    8 DX-36 Gun Drones
    2 DX-39 Shield Drones

Drop Infantry Company A

Commanding Officer
    Gue'vesa'el Harakon Gregori Burra
  • 1 Gue'vesa'ui Medic
  • 3 Gue'vesa'ui Bodyguards [Meltagun]

• Drop Infantry Platoon 1
    Platoon Command Squad
  • 1 Gue'vesa'vre, 1 Gue'vesa'ui, 3 Gue'vesa'la [Grenade Launcher]
  • 4 Infantry Squads
  • 4 Gue'vesa'ui, 36 Gue'vesa'la [2 Flamers, 2 Meltaguns]

• Drop Infantry Platoon 2
    Platoon Command Squad
  • 4 Infantry Squads
  • 4 Gue'vesa'ui, 36 Gue'vesa'la [2 Grenade Launchers, 2 Meltaguns]

• Drop Infantry Platoon 3
    Platoon Command Squad
  • 4 Infantry Squads
  • 4 Gue'vesa'ui, 36 Gue'vesa'la [2 Grenade Launchers, 2 Plasma Guns]

• Drop Infantry Platoon 4
    Platoon Command Squad
  • 4 Infantry Squads
  • 4 Gue'vesa'ui, 36 Gue'vesa'la [4 Grenade Launchers]

• Drop Infantry Platoon 5 (Special Operations)
    4 Special Operations Squads
  • 2 Gue'vesa'vre, 2 Gue'vesa'ui, 36 Gue'vesa'la [2 Sniper Rifles, 2 Flamers, 4 Meltaguns, 4 Plasma Guns, 8 Shotguns]

• Drop Infantry Platoon 6 (Weapons)
    2 Fire Support Squads
  • 2 Gue'vesa'ui, 10 Gue'vesa'la [6 Heavy Bolters]
  • 1 Heavy Weapons Squad
  • 1 Gue'vesa'ui, 5 Gue'vesa'la [3 Missile Launchers]
  • 1 Mortar Squad
  • 1 Gue'vesa'ui, 5 Gue'vesa'la [3 Mortars]
  • 1 Special Weapons Squad
  • 1 Gue'vesa'ui, 5 Gue'vesa'la [3 Sniper Rifles]

DICoA
1 Gue'vesa'el
6 Gue'vesa'vre
31 Gue'vesa'ui
217 Gue'vesa'la

Drop Sentinel Company D

Commanding Officer
    Gue'vesa'el Elysia Fearghus Garvey
  • 2 Gue'vesa'ui Wingmen [2 Heavy Bolters, 1 Multi-Melta]

• Drop Sentinel Squadron 1
  • 1 Gue'vesa'vre, 2 Gue'vesa'la [2 Heavy Bolters, 1 Multi-Melta]

• Drop Sentinel Squadron 2
  • 1 Gue'vesa'ui, 2 Gue'vesa'la [2 Heavy Bolters, 1 Multi-Melta]

• Drop Sentinel Squadron 3
  • 1 Gue'vesa'ui, 2 Gue'vesa'la [2 Heavy Bolters, 1 Multi-Melta]

• Support Sentinel Squadron
  • 1 Gue'vesa'ui, 2 Gue'vesa'la [1 Missile Launcher, 2 Rocket Pods]

DSCoD
1 Gue'vesa'el
1 Gue'vesa'vre
5 Gue'vesa'ui
8 Gue'vesa'la

Totals

Personnel

6 Gue'vesa'el
21 Gue'vesa'vre
106 Gue'vesa'ui
667 Gue'vesa'la

800 Total

Weapons

165 Accatran MkII Laspistols
525 Accatran MkIV Lasguns
128 Accatran MkIVc Lasguns
15 Accatran MkIVe Longlas
24 Accatran Mo34 Combat Shotguns
36 Voss MkV Grenade Launchers
19 Accatran MkII Plasma Guns
27 Accatran MkVIII Meltaguns
12 Accatran MkIc Flamers
9 Accatran MkII Missile Launchers
2 Voss MkXXII Quad-Missile Launchers
4 Voss MkXII Multiple Rocket Pods
18 Accatran MkVd Heavy Bolters
16 Accatran MkVg Heavy Bolters
9 Accatran MkIX Mortars
8 Accatran MkVIg Multi-Meltas

Vehicles
24 Drop Sentinels
6 Support Sentinels

Configuration 1 - Strategic Drop
5 Manta Dropships

Configuration 2 - Operational Drop
2 Manta Dropships
14 Orca Dropships

Configuration 3 - Tactical Drop
28 Orca Dropships

Doombringer
Drill Shas
Drill Shas

Post#10 » Jan 18 2010 05:36

Mal'kor'vesa Sox'Yee'ko Tio've
Sox Vespid Auxiliary Strain - Hive Y'ee-ko

Notable Personnel

Great Strain Leader Sox'ron'aan
Hive Island Y'ee-ko, Vespid

Given Names: Sox'ron'aan
Caste: Vespid
Date of Birth: [980.M41]
Place of Birth: Tash'var Or'es El'leath Sav'caor
Known Kin: 24.87% of the Strain
Known Affiliates: Shas'el Vior'la Mont'va

Life

Great Strain Leader Sox'aan was born in [980.M41] to the Vespix and her attendants aboard the Tash'var Or'es El'leath Sav'caor, carrying the genetic heritage of the then Great Strain Leader, Sox'rev. As is typical of the Vespid kind, Sox'aan was raised to maturity as a Stingwing within four tau'cyrs, upon which time he saw first blood in the Trogani forests of D'rios, hunting down Rotan insurgents [984.M41/4].

Over the next five tau'cyrs, Sox'aan proved himself to be a great warrior, highly respected amongst his kind, with a keen alien mind for unconventional strategy that was ever valuable to Sox'rev and Tau Commanders alike. He became a Strain Leader during the fighting on Sha'karo against the hideous mont'au forces [989.M41/9], and quickly earned a place at the side of the mighty Sox'rev as a Praetorian guard and advisor, earning the right to mate with the Vespix.

When Sox'rev was mortally wounded in battle during the Defense of Nimbosa [993.M41/13], it came time for the Vespid Praetorians of the Y'ee-ko Hive to battle for command of the Strain. Sox'aan won the combat, killing the other four Praetorians and ensuring his bloodline would reign supreme for the next generation to come. New Praetorians were appointed from each of the five Strains of the Hive, and Sox'rev ended his own life in deference to the new Great Strain Leader.

Sox'aan has commanded Hive Y'ee-ko for six tau'cyrs [999.M41/19] in a number of engagements alongside both Shas'O Ol'nan and Shas'el Mont'va. Ever difficult to gauge their political stance, it is unknown at this time whether Sox'aan holds any personal loyalties to the late Shas'o's policies, but if the fighting during the Defense of Es'tau was any indication, where the Hive lost almost 60% of its fighting Stingwings, it is fiercely loyal to those warriors who fight and die alongside them.

Overview

X / Hive Nexus
The Hive Nexus, commonly located at the tip of the Vespid spear, is where and how the Great Strain Leader communicates with his Lesser Strain Leaders in battle. Wearing a Communion Helm far more advanced than the rest of the Vespid, Sox'aan is capable of relaying his commands far across the battlefield, instantaneously. The Nexus headquarters contains the Queen and her attendants, both highly capable warriors, however it is only during times of great strife that they see battle, as they are vital to the future of the Hive.

1 / Strain Ron-ko
Strain Ron-ko, led by Strain Leader Sox'ron'yin is an up-and-coming band of Vespid, only recently elevated to a position of power among their Hive. Ron-ko, hatched from the stock of the great Sox'rev and Sox'aan, are fast and agile warriors, making up for their relative lack of strength with lightning, precision strikes. Though all Vespid of Hive Y'ee-ko have chitin the color of midnight blue, individual Strains within the Hive sometimes differentiate, such as with Ron-ko's darker mottling.

2 / Strain Tor-ko
Strain Tor-ko was once the most honored of the Lesser Strains, ruling Great Strain Sox for twelve generations. Their warriors are possessed of great strength and fio'tak-hard chitin, and many are moderately larger than other Vespid through well-practiced breeding techniques. The Vespid of Strain Tor-ko have deep red striations across their segmented bodies. Strain Tor-ko is led by Sox'tor'luf.

3 / Strain Nen-ko
Led by Sox'nen'eld, Strain Nen-ko specializes in aerial combat. Quick to take the skies and do battle with enemy jump infantry mid-air, they are even more skilled fliers than their counterparts and a side-effect is that they will often provide high cover for those troops, Vespid or otherwise, doing battle on the ground. From the air, Strain Nen-ko will also provide additional surveillance, able to call out would-be flankers early, or swoop down to attack them themselves. Strain Nen-ko has sky blue mottling.

4 / Strain Wir-ko
Strain Wir-ko, led by Sox'wir'vim, is a Strain rivaling Tor-ko in physical strength. Often competing over battle honors with the other, Wir-ko and Tor-ko have a history of fierce and serious competitiveness, though rarely reaching the point of open, unregulated violence (the punishment for which would be reduced breeding rights, one of the highest levels of dishonor that could be bestowed on a Strain). Wir-ko is fast becoming one of the stronger breeds in the Great Strain, and some believe their Praetorian, Sox'wir'reh, will be the next Great Strain Leader.

5 / Strain Qir-ko
Strain Qir-ko is one of those peculiar Strains that seems to be breeding in a different direction to all the others. Qir-ko, commanded by Sox'qir'pan, targets their breeding focus on being smaller, sometimes down to half the size of Tor-ko's warriors, making them able to fit into areas their larger brethren cannot reach. Though they are well aware that their Praetorian will not likely win the next battle for Great Strain supremacy, it seems the tenets of the Tau'va are seeping into Vespid culture as Strain Qir-ko has no compunctions with sacrificing elevated breeding rights and the power of command for their valuable assistance to the Great Strain with tight close-quarters urban and subterranean combat.

Hive Nexus

Great Strain Leader
    Great Strain Leader Sox'ron'aan
  • 5 Praetorians

• Vespix
    Strain Queen Jur'ron'ex
  • 25 Vespix Princess Attendants

Other than the organization of the Hive Nexus, there is little standing organization within the Strains themselves, and operational combat numbers as well as equipment procurement requests vary extensively from campaign to campaign. Fluid and ever-changing breeding rights elevate a new Strain into a position of honor and power as rapidly as the winds change, and combat formations are generally made based on the number and specialty of each Strain vice any doctrinal organization.

Regardless, in battle the Vespid of Great Strain Sox prefer, if at all possible, not to split their Strains between different theaters. They fight much more effectively when they have the competition of their fellow Strains driving them to achieve ever greater heights of glory and honor in the name of their bloodline, and even more effectively when Vespid of a rival Great Strain are present, as their psychology is ever geared on the survival and empowerment of their Hive, Great Strain, and Lesser Strain above all else, including their own lives.

Their true emotions ever guarded, honor gained and respect given is entirely internal to the Great Strain alone. The internal power struggles of the Great Strain are highly secretive affairs, and to an outsider most Vespid will disclose very little about which Strains are in positions of greater breeding power over others. Given this, Vespids will generally give total military force strength and total population only, refusing to comment on which Strains are more populous than the others unless absolutely vital to the war effort and the presiding Commanders' battle plans. Given this, and many Vespids' physical similarities to one another, it is exceedingly difficult for the Fio to create an exact figure for even a projected Table of Organization. Only those Fio, Shas, and Por that spend many tau'cyrs among the Vespid as fellow warriors, doctors, quartermasters, and liaisons will have any idea as to the true numbers of each Strain in the Great Strain.

Totals

Personnel

1 Great Strain Leader
5 Praetorians
5 Strain Leaders
392 Vespid Stingwings
346 Vespid Drones

749 Vespid

1 Vespix Queen
25 Princess Attendants

26 Vespix

Note: Vespid Drones are small, well-armored females capable of burrowing deep into the hard rock of the Hive Islands of Vespid to collect crystals, where the pressures of their homeworld would crush the less protected male Stingwings. Vespid Stingwings are faster, larger, and stronger, but lack the hardened carapace and specialized digging claws of the females.

Generally, breeding rights are gained through valor won in ceremonial contests of strength, agility, and intelligence. The Great Strain Leader always breeds with the Queen. The five Praetorians each have two Princess mates of their own, and each Strain Leader has a single Princess mate of their own, leaving ten Princesses ritually competed for (who will breed with the Strain Leader and greatest warriors of the Strain who has rights to them). As punishment for indiscretions, internecine violence, or blatant failures in battle, the Great Strain Leader can seize rights to a Strain's Princesses or even give them to another Strain (if he is of the Strain who has transgressed against another), killing their unhatched young and weakening said Strain's genetic lineage.

When a Queen or Princess dies, a complex series of pheromonal triggers will force either a Princess or Drone, respectively, to metamorphosize in their place. A Drone will become one of the sacred egg-laying Vespix, a Princess, and a Princess will become a Queen.

775 Total

403 Total Combatants

Weapons

~350 EX-16VSP Vespid Neutron Blasters
~75 EX-18VSP Vespid Beam Rifles
~50 EX-12VSP Prototype Vespid Neutron Claws

2 Manta Dropships

Configuration 3 - Tactical Deployment
9 Orca Dropships

Doombringer
Drill Shas
Drill Shas

Post#11 » Jan 19 2010 01:11

Fio'Uash'O Gal'lea Vesa'fann
Earth Caste Command Exploration Support Staff

Notable Personnel

Fio'vre Sa'cea Kais Zyde
Overseer Ready

Given Names: Kais Zyde
Serial Number: 746631
Caste: Fio
Date of Birth: [968.M41]
Place of Birth: Sa'cea
Known Affiliates: Shas'el Vior'la Mont'va, Shas'el Sa'cea Da'kara'ka, Gue'vesa'el Jeneshin

Life
Zyde does not conform to the "bland, humourless" stereotype often associated to the Fio. He is brutally practical and to the point as any good Earth Caste member, doing everything as quickly and efficiently as possible, but he's also creative and well-humoured (with wit sharper than a knife sometimes). And while he's short as any Fio, he's also very strong, and has proven that he can hold himself in tight situations.

He's well-aware that he's a genius (as all Fio'El should be) with vast battlefield knowledge. Luckily for him, he has the good sense of staying out of the way and letting the Shas do their job even if they disagree with him. Zyde is also always sporting an ironic or sarcastic smile nearly glued to his face, and a permanent "I told you so" attitude that annoys some people to no end, but all is forgiven after he proves himself useful yet another time.

El'Zyde is and has always been a versatile Tau. His career started in the Sa'cea Fio Labs, in which he contributed in many projects, including bringing the model XV-22 battlesuit into prototype stage. After he passed his Trial (by presenting a brilliant piece called "Gue'La Weaponry: an Essay On Coherent Radiation and Deuterium-Cored Missile Projectors") and was promoted to the rank of 'Ui, Zyde was assigned to a Fire Caste Hunter Cadre to study captured alien equipment and expand on his line of work.

Once assigned to a cadre under the leadership of the late Shas'O Ol'nan, Zyde was keen to learn new skills. Working with the multiple Fio teams assigned to the Cadre, Zyde found out that while he was a scientist by default, he also had great interest in medicine, mechanics and engineering. By the time he had achieved Vre status, he had cracked riddles that puzzled the Earth Caste ever since the first contact with an alien race. Some of his most notable achievements include coming up with some of the most currently accepted theories about Ork technology and compiling an extensive and very complete compendium on the "Bolter" family of weapons and its characteristics.

Zyde was already a medic, an engineer (specialized in demolitions and explosive munitions), and a scientist, but there was still much more to discover. He began to focus on studying the enemies of the Empire themselves, their history, psychology and doctrine. Applying that knowledge to battlefield situations, and making use of his already vast knowledge of xeno equipment, his strategic predictions are consistently accurate, to the disbelief of many experienced Fire Caste commanders, and he is becoming a trusted advisor to many of Ol'nan's Shas'el.

Earth Caste Overview

X / Command and Control Element / Fio'uash'o
High Commander and Master Planner of all Earth-Caste forces in Ol'nan's coalition, Fio'O Vior'la Tyr'kama's C&C Element consists of a council of representatives and liaisons to each of the Fio'uash'o's eight divisions, carrying out the expansion and establishment of the tau'va into a number of worlds in the western fringes of the Empire.

1 / Engineer Support Group
The "fighting arm" of the Fio, this contingent of tau directly assists the Shas and Kor in everything ranging from the establishment of forward bases of operation and keeping the Hammerheads in working order to the repair and maintenance of the navy's enormous fleet assets. In addition, the ESG has close ties with the Civil Engineering Workgroup (providing substantial support in times of relative peace) and the Science and Research Cadres (offering services theoretical prototyping and reverse-engineering).

2 / Coalition Logistics Contingent
The primary and singular goal of the CLC is to keep the tau and xenos of the Coalition fed, clothed, sheltered, and (in the case of the Shas) shooting. The Fio of the CLC are some of the most astute in the fleet, dealing with enormous abstract numbers and concepts on a daily basis, especially when calculating how many mor'tek-rai'kans it will take thirty Shas'la to eat a Barracuda's mass in clonebeast jerky. The CLC liaisons closely with tau from everywhere in the fleet, taking supply requests and delivering on them in a timely manner. In a warzone, the CLC is one of the only groups of Fio that runs the risk of seeing combat, in charge of managing (though not defending) the myriad supply lines and drone-lifter/loaders that keep the Shas armed, full, warm, and in the fight.

3 / Coalition Medical Contingent
The Fio of the CMC have undertaken the honorable and highly important duty of diagnosing and treating disease and injury in the fleet. Given the wide variety of diseases and injuries that could arise in a military fleet with a sizeable force of aliens aboard, the CMC is actually organized into a variety of smaller workteams, each responsible for a certain aspect of the fleet's medical needs. Generally, there is a large amount of cross-training within the CMC (ensuring that diagnoses aren't singular opinions or lost in the bigger picture), and some lucky Fio may have the unique honor of serving the Shas on the battlefield at forward triage centers and field hospitals. A select few individuals noted for their high initiative and investigative capabilities work closely with the SRC to study the science of medicine itself and research new treatments for previously uncatalogued diseases or ailments. The final duty of the CMC is the Propagations Department; those Fio responsible for gauging the optimal genetic compatibility between tau of the fleet and directing controlled breeding among those tau.

4 / Communications Control Initiative
The heavy burden of managing an entire planet's (and orbit's) radio and laser traffic, friendly or enemy, falls onto the CCI. Solely responsible for the establishment of secure lines of communications between friendly forces, the maintenance and specific packeted dissemination of Por'hui media outlets, the interception, jamming, and manipulation of enemy signals, and the observance and translation of foreign, undiscovered broadcasts or alien messages, the CCI has one of the most ever-changing and technologically challenging roles on the battlefield. Given their wide range of roles, the CCI has immediate liaisons in many areas of the fleet, ranging from the highest levels of Shas intelligence to the Por'hui information management committee, always looking for an enlightening or heroic story of Ol'nan's exploits to beam back to T'au on drone message-boats.

5 / Civil Engineering Workgroup
Unlike the ESG, the CEW specializes in civil engineering practices, such as laying down the infrastructure of a Tau colony or augmenting alien societies with culturally integrated examples of tau technology with which to be amazed by. In Ol'nan's coalition, the CEW has seen action in all aspects of their field - from upgrading existing human colonies to make use of advanced tau planned infrastructures to establishing pressure-sealed outposts on worlds that would otherwise be considered uninhabitable. During war, the CEW will also lend their experience to the Fire Caste when they must make an attack on a heavily defended city or structure, using satellite multi-spectral imagery to advise the Shas leaders of the general makeup of the city and, if required, inform them of every nook and cranny that could fit or conceal a tau-sized warrior.

6 / Colonization and Exploration Support Group
Primarily consisting of planetologists and xenologists, the CESG is responsible for locating and surveying planetary bodies for possible integration into the Tau Empire through an assessment of said entity's level of value (economic, mineral, military, etc.) compared to its theoretical drain. The CESG's secondary task, after gauging whether a planet's benefits outweigh the cost of gaining them, is to tap those resources. Small, specialized Resource Reclamation Teams scour the planet's densest allocations of natural resources and harvest them for storage and shipment either to orbit for use amongst the tau of the fleet, or to the nearest Sept world for usage by the Empire at large. Finally, the CESG also consists of a moderate body of ready-colonists; farmers, workers, doctors, teachers, technicians, and maintainers - the corps of tau who are absolutely vital for establishing a growing colony, ready for the mass immigration from nearby Sept worlds that are in their population surge-cycle, prepped for expansion.

7 / Agricultural Sustainment Taskforce
Divvied out among the four capital ships, the AST has the noble job of operating the vast, multi-deck hydroponics fields and recycling/purification plants that provide the fleet-goers with food (primarily fruits, vegetables, and grains) and water. The AST stationed aboard the Tash'var Or'es El'leath Sav'caor is, however, equipped with the only meat-processing facility, which clones genhanced biological organisms known as clonebeasts for food. Clonebeast meat is often dried into jerky form to prevent spoilage during long travels and in the event that the ship's freezers go offline.

8 / Education and Training Department
Split into Caste-specific creches, the ETD is responsible for the education and training of all the younglings in the fleet until such accommodations can be made to send them to the nearest sept world for proper training at an established academy. The ETD is not designed to support a tau for the entire trip through mental and physical maturity, but is instead designed to augment the tau's educational progress for a short time, which the ETD is capable of doing at any level of a youngling's education (sometimes necessary when responding to outer colony distress calls and having to relocate the civilian population to the nearest safezone, a journey that can take months in some instances). In addition to these duties, the ETD is responsible for ensuring the education level of the fleet as a whole is met, and that all of an individual's cross-caste currency training is up to date and that they are proficient at their assigned job field (such as training Shas'la to be combat medics, or Por'ui how to perform minor repairs on their translator-drones).

9 / Science and Research Cadre
The embodiment of forward progress in the fleet, the SRC is comprised of a growing number of scientists, astrologists, physicists, chemists, biologists, theorists, and engineers, all of whom are dedicated to the study of science in its various forms and utterly devoted to the advancement of the vast knowledge banks of the Tau Empire. The SRC has made many leaps and bounds since its inception into Ol'nan's coalition; primarily in the fields of military weaponization, alien technology, and low-footprint high-efficiency colony habs. Ol'nan's SRC was instrumental in the prototypical testing phases of many of the Empire's more recent technological breakthroughs and designs (such as with the rail rifle and the XV-25 a decade before), and as such have been continuing that trend with their constantly-upgraded Kor'or'vesh-turned-Qath'fannor naval vessels, which the Fio SRC is continually sending valued feedback back to T'au and Bork'an for.

Command and Control Element - Fio'uash'o

Contingent Commander
    Fio'O Vior'la Tyr'kama

Contingent Executive Commander
    Fio'el Bork'an Udos

Coalition Section Liaisons
  • 8 Fio'el

1 Fio'o
9 Fio'el

Engineer Support Group

Commander
  • 1 Fio'el

• Combat Engineering Teams
    8 Devilfish Mobile Engineering Skimmers
  • 8 Fio'vre
  • 32 Fio'ui
  • 64 Fio'la

• Fleet Maintenance Teams
  • 10 Fio'vre
  • 40 Fio'ui
  • 80 Fio'la

• Combat Maintenance Teams
    8 Devilfish Mobile Maintenance Skimmers
    2 Devilfish Wreckage Recovery Skimmers
  • 12 Fio'vre
  • 48 Fio'ui
  • 96 Fio'la

• Kor'vesa Complement
  • 1 DX-33 Command Drone
  • 72 DX-4 Technical Drones
  • 6 DX-8 Wreckage Recovery Drones

1 Fio'el
20 Fio'vre
120 Fio'ui
240 Fio'la

Coalition Logistics Contingent

Commander
  • 1 Fio'el

• Fleet Logistics Teams
  • 8 Fio'vre
  • 32 Fio'ui
  • 128 Fio'la

• Combat Logistics Teams
    8 Devilfish Transports
  • 8 Fio'vre
  • 16 Fio'ui
  • 48 Fio'la

• Quartermaster/Warehousing/Supply Cadres
  • 16 Fio'vre
  • 32 Fio'ui
  • 64 Fio'la

• Cadres
  • 16 Fio'vre
  • 32 Fio'ui
  • 64 Fio'la

• Kor'vesa Complement
  • 1 DX-33 Command Drone
  • 112 DX-5 Lifter/Loader Drones
  • 32 DX-8 Cargo Drones

1 Fio'el
48 Fio'vre
112 Fio'ui
304 Fio'la

Coalition Medical Contingent

Commander
  • 1 Fio'el

• Fleet Hospital Contingent
  • 10 Fio'vre
  • 40 Fio'ui
  • 300 Fio'la

• Combat Medicine Team
    12 Devilfish Casualty Evacuation/Field Treatment Skimmers
  • 12 Fio'vre
  • 24 Fio'ui
  • 48 Fio'la

• Medical Advancement Initiative
  • 4 Fio'vre
  • 8 Fio'ui
  • 16 Fio'la

• Fleet Propagations Department
  • 4 Fio'vre
  • 8 Fio'ui
  • 16 Fio'la

• Kor'vesa Complement
  • 1 DX-33 Command Drone
  • 96 DX-4 Technical Drones
  • 48 DX-5 Casualty Retrieval Drones

1 Fio'el
30 Fio'vre
80 Fio'ui
380 Fio'la

Communications Control Initiative

Commander
  • 1 Fio'el

• Communications Establishment/Maintenance Contingent
    4 Devilfish Communications Relay Skimmers
  • 12 Fio'vre
  • 24 Fio'ui
  • 36 Fio'la

• Signals Intelligence/Electronic Warfare Taskforce
    2 Devilfish SIGINT/EW Skimmers
  • 7 Fio'vre
  • 14 Fio'ui
  • 28 Fio'la

• Xenolinguistics Workgroup
  • 2 Fio'vre
  • 4 Fio'ui
  • 12 Fio'la

• Kor'vesa Complement
  • 1 DX-33 Command Drone
  • 24 DX-4 Technical Drones
  • 48 DX-7 Communications Drones

1 Fio'el
21 Fio'vre
42 Fio'ui
76 Fio'la

Civil Engineering Workgroup

Commander
  • 1 Fio'el

• Coalition Engineering Taskforce
    12 Devilfish Mobile Engineering Skimmers
  • 12 Fio'vre
  • 24 Fio'ui
  • 64 Fio'la

• Coalition Xeno-Engineering Taskforce
    4 Devilfish Mobile Engineering Skimmers
  • 4 Fio'vre
  • 8 Fio'ui
  • 24 Fio'la

• Kor'vesa Complement
  • 1 DX-33 Command Drone
  • 96 DX-4 Technical Drones
  • 24 DX-5 Lifter/Loader Drones
  • 12 DX-8 Wreckage Removal Drones

1 Fio'el
16 Fio'vre
32 Fio'ui
88 Fio'la

Colonization and Exploration Support Group

Commander
  • 1 Fio'el

• Planetology Department
    4 Devilfish Surveyor Skimmers
  • 8 Fio'vre
  • 16 Fio'ui
  • 32 Fio'la

• Xenology Department
  • 8 Fio'vre
  • 16 Fio'ui
  • 32 Fio'la

• Resource Reclamation Teams
    12 Devilfish Excavation Skimmers
  • 12 Fio'vre
  • 24 Fio'ui
  • 48 Fio'la

• Colony Establishment Initiative (Processing/Passenger Monitoring)
  • 6 Fio'vre
  • 12 Fio'ui
  • 48 Fio'la

• Kor'vesa Complement
  • 1 DX-33 Command Drone
  • 48 DX-4 Technical Drones
  • 24 DX-5 Lifter/Loader Drones
  • 36 DX-8 Cargo Transportation Drones

1 Fio'el
34 Fio'vre
68 Fio'ui
160 Fio'la

Agricultural Sustainment Taskforce

Commander
  • 1 Fio'el

• Hydroponics Operators
  • 32 Fio'vre
  • 96 Fio'ui
  • 288 Fio'la

• Water Purification Teams
  • 24 Fio'vre
  • 72 Fio'ui
  • 216 Fio'la

• Abattoir District Workers
  • 12 Fio'vre
  • 36 Fio'ui
  • 108 Fio'la

• Food Preparation Workforce
  • 32 Fio'vre
  • 96 Fio'ui
  • 288 Fio'la

• Kor'vesa Complement
  • 1 DX-33 Command Drone
  • 320 DX-4 Technical Drones
  • 16 DX-5 Lifter/Loader Drones

1 Fio'el
100 Fio'vre
300 Fio'ui
900 Fio'la

Education and Training Department

Commander
  • 1 Fio'el

• Transitional Education Department
  • 32 Fio'vre
  • 32 Fio'ui
  • 64 Fio'la

• Transitional Creche Establishment
  • 24 Fio'vre
  • 36 Fio'ui
  • 64 Fio'la

• Training and Readiness Contingent
  • 24 Fio'vre
  • 48 Fio'ui
  • 96 Fio'la

• Kor'vesa Complement
  • 1 DX-33 Command Drone
  • 250 DX-4 Technical Drones
  • 12 DX-5 Lifter/Loader Drones

1 Fio'el
80 Fio'vre
116 Fio'ui
224 Fio'la

Science and Research Cadre

Commander
  • 1 Fio'el

• Physical Sciences Workgroup
  • 32 Fio'vre
  • 64 Fio'ui
  • 128 Fio'la

• Theoretical Sciences Workgroup
  • 16 Fio'vre
  • 32 Fio'ui
  • 64 Fio'la

• Field Testing Workgroup
  • 12 Fio'vre
  • 24 Fio'ui
  • 48 Fio'la

• Kor'vesa Complement
  • 1 DX-33 Command Drone
  • 250 DX-4 Technical Drones
  • 12 DX-5 Lifter/Loader Drones
  • 8 DX-8 Cargo Hauler Drones
  • 4 DX-8 Environmental Monitoring & Analysis Drones

1 Fio'el
60 Fio'vre
120 Fio'ui
240 Fio'la

Totals

Personnel

1 Fio'o
17 Fio'el
409 Fio'vre
990 Fio'ui
2612 Fio'la

4,029 Total Fleet Fio
12,240 Total Fio (Including Colonization Pool)

Kor'vesa

9 DX-33 Command Drones
1156 DX-4 Technical Drones
248 DX-5 Medium Utility Drones
48 DX-7 Communications Drones
110 DX-8 Heavy Utility Drones

1,571 Total Fleet Drones
6,041 Total Drones (Including Colonization Pool)

Battlesuits / Vehicles

76 Devilfish Utility Skimmers

Doombringer
Drill Shas
Drill Shas

Post#12 » Jan 19 2010 01:24

Por'Uash'O Gal'lea Vesa'fann
Water Caste Command Exploration Support Staff

Notable Personnel

Por'el T'olku Kauns
Diplomat Specter

Given Names: Kauns
Serial Number: 89134
Caste: Por
Sex: Female
Date of Birth: [967.M41]
Place of Birth: T'olku
Known Affiliates: Shas'el Sa'cea Da'kara'ka, Por'o T'olku Vash'es'ro

Life
Born on T'olku in [967.M41], Por'saal 89134 led a relatively uneventful life up until her graduation of the Path of the Diplomat and assignment to Shas'o Ol'nan's Coalition in [985.M41].

Assigned to the recently promoted Por'el T'olku Vash'es'ro as a mentor, Por'la Kauns quickly learned the finer arts of diplomacy and politicking; the kinds of shady, slippery, and confounding linguistic and subtle non-verbal communication techniques that made certain Por absolutely frustrating to debate, barter, and negotiate with. Promoted to Por'ui in [988.M41] and then Por'vre in [992.M41], Kauns was on the fast-track to honor and fortune up until the terrible hassle of the Nimbosa Annexation.

A close friend of Por'ui Elsy'eir K'tadie, a headstrong combat correspondent covering the front lines with the Shas cadres, Vre'Kauns got insider information that someone within the Coalition was broadcasting to T'au that Shas'o Ol'nan was violently engaging civilian non-combatants within the capital city without giving them the chance to surrender, and executing POWs taken into custody earlier on. With a valuable headstart, Vre'Kauns contacted the head of O'Ol'nan's internal security team, one Shas'vre Da'kara, to begin an investigation as to who the culprit could be. Initial searches of the IMC and CCI's records turned up fruitless endeavors, but Por'vre Kauns did not give up, and during the next two years in a non-deployable status with the Fourth T'au Fleet, she and the newly promoted Shas'el Da'kara probed the T'au personnel for valuable political allies in the fight to clear Shas'o Ol'nan's name of any accusations of misconduct. O'Ol'nan was a ruthless, sometimes morally questionable Commander, that much was certain, but he was not monster enough to kill unarmed civilians and as a known auxiliary Commander, shooting POWs would have been severely counterproductive to his ideology.

After finally producing enough evidence to the political figureheads of the Fourth T'au Fleet to return Shas'o Ol'nan to a deployable status, Vre'Kauns was promoted to Por'el [996.M41] and took command of the Diplomatic Relations Council after the former Ambassador, Por'el T'olku Vash'es'ro, was promoted to the position of Contingent Commander of the Por'uash'o.

Still ever vigilant in her search for the traitor auxiliary in their midst, who Por'vre K'tadie explained was still sending encrypted communiques at random when the Fleet made port at route Waystations, El'Kauns fought long and hard to crack the encryption on the transmitted messages, which were in a format entirely foreign to tau ciphers. El'Kauns was on the verge of giving up when one Fio'vre Zyde, one of her many vital assistants in this hopeless journey, showed up at her billet room with the code broken. Sent by a number of auxiliaries within the Coalition, the messages transmitted detailed timelines, battle plans, and force organization charts, to an unknown recipient. Mere rai'kors after the news reached El'Da'kara and her internal security agents, Es'tau came under attack by a number of gue'la insurgents hiding amongst O'Ol'nan's many thousands of human mercenaries.

It was too late to prevent the assault from happening, but El'Kauns' warning came just in time for many Tau forces to arm themselves and mobilize in response to the threat, saving Brightsword's honored Contingent from assured destruction.

Por'el T'olku Kauns is, to this day, a good friend of Shas'el Sa'cea Da'kara'ka, and have engaged in one of the rare instances of a cross-caste ta'lissera in the Empire.

Water Caste Overview

X / Command and Control Element / Por'uash'o
As Ambassador and High Commander of the Water-Caste forces in Ol'nan's fleet, Por'O T'olku Vash'es'ro and his council of subsidiary commanders guide and direct those tau that are the adhesive holding the other castes together. Without the dutiful actions of the Water Caste, the fleet would be uncoordinated, lost in a maelstrom of events of meaningless significance, and surrounded by enemies at all times.

1 / Administration Operations Contingent
The AOC handles all administrative tasks set forth by the vast needs of the fleet, including managing personal allowance schedules, billeting, and tau resource management; including personal record keeping, redundancy, industrial relations, performance evaluation and selection for progression (working very closely with those individuals' direct supervisors, of course), as well as keeping track of an individual's training and personal development.

2 / Diplomatic Relations Council
The DRC is responsible for all interspecific and international negotiations through their cadre of diplomats with regard to issues of peace-making, trade, war, economics, and culture. The diplomats will negotiate treaties prior to endorsement by the fleet Chia'gor. Among diplomatic forces, the DRC also includes a number of xenopsychologists who specialize in the analysis, understanding, and forecasting of alien decision-making. The DRC, being the very Council that Por'O Vash'es'ro commanded before his appointment as High Commander of all water-caste forces in the fleet, holds special meaning in his heart, and he will often serve as Supreme Ambassador for the tau fleet in special circumstances.

3 / Economic Proliferation Initiative
Tau of the EPI are commonly some of the most eccentric tau in the fleet, having adopted a number of customs and courtesies of the alien races they've visited and lived with over the years of their journeys. All told, the EPI is held responsible for the economic growth of the fleet and, ultimately, the Empire. Consisting of an army's worth of merchants, traders, economists, and statisticians, the EPI ensures that the Empire remains wealthy and capable.

4 / Information Management Committee / Por'hui'ol'nan
The IMC, also known as the Por'hui, is the central information broadcasting system utilized by the Tau Empire. The IMC is responsible not only for spreading the news of the coalition's exploits to all the elements of the fleet and back home, but delivering front-line correspondence of any local hostilities, filming educational documentaries and training/indoctrination vids, and filtering any negative or anti-empire sentiments from reaching the eyes and ears of the fleet and locals.

5 / Bureaucratic Coordination Committee
Quite possibly the most vital and overworked component of the Coalition, the BCC is the glue that holds the castes together and working towards a common purpose. The BCC's primary role is to balance the various desires, wishes, and interests of the other Castes without the need for Ethereal intervention, holding a variety of councils and establishing a plethora of fleet-specific policies and regulations designed to ensure the existence of an equal, fair, non-bias, and non-discriminatory environment.

6 / Science and Research Cadre
Specializing in fields of social sciences (unlike the Fio's focus on the many physical sciences), the SRC is composed of scientists, observers, theorists, psychologists, and psychiatrists, all of whom who are dedicated to the study and advancement of the minds and cultures of all the races within the Tau'va's domain.

Command and Control Element - Por'uash'o

Contingent Commander
    Por'o T'olku Vash'es'ro

Contingent Executive Commander
    Por'el T'olku Kauns

Coalition Section Liaisons
  • 6 Por'el

1 Por'o
7 Por'el

Administration Operations Contingent

Commander
  • 1 Por'el

• Personnel Administration Cadre
  • 36 Por'vre
  • 64 Por'ui
  • 128 Por'la

• Regulations Enforcement Cadre
  • 6 Por'vre
  • 12 Por'ui
  • 24 Por'la

• Transitory Processing Cadre
  • 12 Por'vre
  • 24 Por'ui
  • 48 Por'la

• Billeting Management Cadre
  • 3 Por'vre
  • 9 Por'ui
  • 27 Por'la

• Kor'vesa Complement
  • 1 DX-33 Command Drone
  • 256 DX-4 Technical Drones

1 Por'el
57 Por'vre
190 Por'ui
227 Por'la

Diplomatic Relations Council

Ambassador
  • 1 Por'el

• Diplomatic Arrangement Council
  • 12 Por'vre
  • 24 Por'ui
  • 64 Por'la

• Initial Translation Initiative
  • 2 Por'vre
  • 4 Por'ui
  • 8 Por'la

• Xenopsychology Team
  • 4 Por'vre
  • 4 Por'ui
  • 4 Por'la

• Kor'vesa Complement
  • 1 DX-33 Command Drone
  • 24 DX-4 Technical Translation Drones

1 Por'el
18 Por'vre
32 Por'ui
76 Por'la

Economic Proliferation Initiative

Commander
  • 1 Por'el

• Merchants Council
  • 48 Por'vre
  • 64 Por'ui
  • 128 Por'la

• Economy Observation & Action Workgroup
  • 6 Por'vre
  • 12 Por'ui
  • 36 Por'la

• Kor'vesa Complement
  • 1 DX-33 Command Drone
  • 24 DX-4 Technical Translation Drones

1 Por'el
54 Por'vre
76 Por'ui
164 Por'la

Information Management Committee / Por'hui'ol'nan

Commander
  • 1 Por'el

• Information Dispersal Group
  • 6 Por'vre
  • 18 Por'ui
  • 48 Por'la

• Information Regulation Group
  • 4 Por'vre
  • 16 Por'ui
  • 24 Por'la

• Correspondence Cadre
  • 6 Por'vre
  • 12 Por'ui
  • 36 Por'la

• Kor'vesa Complement
  • 1 DX-33 Command Drone
  • 12 DX-4 Technical Drones

1 Por'el
16 Por'vre
46 Por'ui
108 Por'la

Bureaucratic Coordination Committee

Arbitrator
  • 1 Por'el

• Intercaste Cooperation Council
  • 16 Por'vre
  • 16 Por'ui
  • 48 Por'la

• Regulations Management Council
  • 12 Por'vre
  • 24 Por'ui
  • 64 Por'la

• Fleet Morale Council
  • 6 Por'vre
  • 12 Por'ui
  • 64 Por'la

• Kor'vesa Complement
  • 1 DX-33 Command Drone

1 Por'el
30 Por'vre
52 Por'ui
176 Por'la

Science and Research Cadre

Commander
  • 1 Por'el

• Physical Sciences Workgroup
  • 16 Por'vre
  • 32 Por'ui
  • 64 Por'la

• Theoretical Sciences Workgroup
  • 32 Por'vre
  • 64 Por'ui
  • 128 Por'la

• Science Application Initiative
  • 6 Por'vre
  • 12 Por'ui
  • 32 Por'la

• Kor'vesa Complement
  • 1 DX-33 Command Drone

1 Por'el
64 Por'vre
108 Por'ui
224 Por'la

Totals

Personnel

1 Por'o
13 Por'el
239 Por'vre
504 Por'ui
975 Por'la

1,732 Total Fleet Por
5,745 Total Por (including Colonization Pool)

Kor'vesa

6 DX-33 Command Drones
412 DX-4 Technical Drones

418 Total Fleet Drones
1,782 Total Drones

Doombringer
Drill Shas
Drill Shas

Post#13 » Jan 19 2010 03:07

Qath'fannor Sav'caor
Commerce Protection Task Force Timeweave

Notable Personnel

Kor'O Vash'ya Sav'caor
Admiral Timeweave

Given Name: Sav'caor
Serial Number: 56034
Caste: Kor
Date of Birth: [842.M41]
Place of Birth: Vash'ya
Known Affiliates: Shas'el Vior'la Mont'va, Fio'vre Sa'cea Zyde

Life
Kor'O Vash'ya Sav'caor is a wise, eccentric Tau whose abilities some Fio would describe as being near precognitive. Extremely in tune to even the most minor actions, occurrences, and seeming trivialities around him, Sav'caor's innate ability to grasp complex and abstract concepts while storing them away in his genius-savant memory enables the old Kor'O to 'sense' the future, and 'pre-act' accordingly.

To his subordinates, Kor'O Sav'caor is very charismatic, and portrays a comforting, fatherly aura to those below him through his consistent leadership ability and primary outlook that the safety of his crew and those aboard any vessel in his fleet are paramount - important above all else.

Admiral of the naval forces under Ol'nan's guidance, Kor'O Sav'caor began his life in the Primary Orbital over Vash'ya. Quickly earning prestige in the simulators as a 'Saal, Sav'caor earned his first and only name - meaning "Weaver of the Future" - which has been the best way to describe the wise Tau's innate abilities ever since.

Sav'caor's peculiar abilities earned him an almost unheard of rapid journey through the ranks, and he made Kor'O before his thirtieth tau'cyr. Now 174, Kor'O Sav'caor has obviously been granted the prestigious use of some of the most secretive, expensive, and advanced technology the Fio can offer, extending his life well beyond what any normal Tau would experience.

Sav'caor was originally assigned to a Vash'yan Expeditionary Fleet exploring the Perdus Rift for any signs of a reemerging Tyranid threat beyond Au'taal and Ke'lshan, but in a complicated turn of events that even the talented Sav'caor couldn't predict, he and his fleet were swept away as part of Air Caste Command Sal'meen, on the Council of the Coalition itself. Sav'caor proved his worth destroying Gue'la warships in orbit during their attempt to annex the planet, and delivered focused air and naval support to Shas'O Ol'nan's troops on the ground during the events leading up to the final push against the capital's PDF forces.

After the campaign, and after a few meetings with the rather disgruntled yet pious and charismatic Shas'O, Kor'O Vash'ya Sav'caor agreed to become a permanent fixture in Ol'nan's Expeditionary Coalition.

After Ol'nan's untimely death on Es'tau, O'Sav'caor succeeded in crippling the Gue'la fleet in orbit and evacuating the stranded survivors of the invasion to safety aboard his vessel. He, Shas'O Mont'va, and Fio'el Zyde have been loyal friends and allies ever since, and Sav'caor has repeatedly refused reassignment to the Kor'ar'tol High Council on Vash'ya more times than he cares to remember.

Air Caste Overview

X / Command and Control Element / Kor'uash'o
Based onboard the Tash'var Or'es El'leath Sav'caor, the CCE of the Kor'uash'o consists of Kor'O Sav'caor and his Naval Coordination Aides, who assist the venerable Admiral in relaying his word to the other Kor vessels of the fleet. Also included in the CCE is the Naval Intelligence Section, which intercepts, analyzes, and interprets all intelligence data or communication streams gathered by pickets, patrols, or drone sensor-ships with relevance to naval operations.

1 / Or'es El'leath "Custodian" Class Carrier / Tash'var Or'es El'leath Sav'caor
The largest of the Qath'fannor vessels in O'Sav'caor's fleet, the Tash'var Sav'caor was commissioned into fleet in [985.M41] as part of a fleetwide upgrade when the Coalition passed through the Tash'var system to take part in a 4-tau'cyr patrol into the Perdus Rift. The Tash'var Sav'caor, commanded by the Kor'O himself, is the central hub for all fleetwide naval actions (civil or military), and garrisons roughly 50% of all the Tau in the fleet; including three of O'Ol'nan's Cadres.

2 / Lar'shi'vre "Protector" Class Cruiser / Tash'var Lar'shi'vre Kam'ja
The third largest vessel in the fleet, the Tash'var Kam'ja, commanded by Kor'el Kam'ja, serves the Qath'fannor as the fleet's secondary ship-of-the-line. Not designed to take the punishment of the venerable Lar'shi-class Line Vessel, the Tash'var Kam'ja instead focuses on outflanking an opposing force, relying on its relative speed and advanced fleet coordination systems to operate in a primarily supplementary (and notably more cautious) role to the powerful Vash'ya Lar'shi Y'eldi.

3 / Lar'shi "Hero" Class Cruiser / Vash'ya Lar'shi Sav'caor Y'eldi
The fleet's primary ship of the line, the Vash'ya Y'eldi has seen over two-hundred tau'cyrs of honorable service to the Empire, first commanded by Kor'O Sav'caor himself. Designed to be able to take firepower and return it in equal measure, and now commanded by the fiery Kor'el Vior'la Y'eldi, the Vash'ya Y'eldi plays an aggressive and powerful role against the Empire's enemies. Though lacking the advanced electronics suite of the newer Qath'fannor vessels, this vessel more than makes up for its relative technological primitiveness with one of the most combat-hardened crews the Empire has ever seen.

4 / Il'Porrui "Emissary" Class Light Cruiser / Tash'var Il'Porrui Urella
Often the first vessel sent forward on diplomatic missions, by virtue of its design, the Tash'var Urella, commanded by Kor'el Sa'cea Urella, is quite possibly the most unique vessel in Sav'caor's fleet. A specially modified Il'Porrui, it is equipped with minor stealth capabilities, its "wings" covered in a complex array of panels that can not only reduce the emissions of the Tash'var Urella itself, but imitate the emissions of a variety of other vessels, making identification at beyond-visual ranges extremely difficult. Given its role as a vessel that can (usually) enter and exit another nation's territory under the guise of a merchant or diplomatic mission, the Tash'var Urella also makes an excellent staging point for any espionage missions launched by Ol'nan - making the Il'Porrui a prime garrison-ship for the Forward Reconnaissance Cadre and its special forces and saboteurs. In addition to these duties, the Tash'var Urella mounts a formidable amount of weaponry, making it able to support the fleet in combat actions and hold its own against most vessels of a similar 'Light Cruiser' displacement.

5 / Kir'shas'vre "Castellan" Class Escort Squadron / Tash'var Kir'shas'vre Oro'ko, Jhin'ja
Filling an important niche in Sav'caor's Qath'fannor, the two Kir'shas'vre vessels of the fleet have a twofold mission. Their first duty is to perform long-range picket reconnaissance during peacetime operations, utilizing their speed, maneuverability, and long range sensors to excel at this role. Their secondary duty is, during times of combat, is to supplement the larger vessels' blind spots, attacking during times of opportunity, and deter enemy strike craft from engaging the Cruisers where they are weakest. Kor'vres Vash'ya Oro'ko and T'olku Jhin'ja are experienced escort Commanders, and are efficient and deadly in their invaluable support role.

6 / Kir'la "Warden" Class Gunship Squadron / Tash'var Kir'la R'had, Whe'len, Vin
The infamous Kir'la squadrons of the Qath'fannor are prized and sought-after positions for the newest generation of Kor, and those already in such positions are greatly respected and honored as the "Wardens" of the fleet. Fio'vres Sa'cea R'had, Ke'lshan Whe'len, and Vior'la Vin, all fit the stereotype of hot-blooded, risk-taking Escort crew, and despite their individual idiosyncrasies, have performed the ta'lissera and have learned over the tau'cyrs together how to place their individual need for recognition aside in order to fight as a truly unified and selfless force. The three Kir'la Gunships these Tau pilot are the pinnacle of Tau escort technology, capable of traveling at speeds far in excess of anything but a Skether'qan, and its Ion Cannons are capable of damaging even thick capital ship armor and hull - making them effective at running dangerous attack runs.

---

1 / AFC-1064 Vior'lan Air Fighter Cadre / Guardians of Faith

2 / AFC-737 Tash'varan Air Fighter Cadre / Attendants of Progress

3 / AAC-233 Vior'lan Air Attack Cadre / Effect of Judgment

4 / LSW-105 Sa'cean Logistical Support Wing / Strength in Unity

5 / HSW-1535 Vash'yan Heavy Support Wing / Wings of Doom

6 / NCW-1222 Vash'yan Naval Combat Wing / Hammer of Vash'ya

Command and Control Element - Kor'uash'o

Fleet Commander
    Kor'O Vash'ya Sav'caor
    2 Honor Retinue [2]
  • 2 Kor'vre

• Fleet Coordinators
    Kor'el Dal'yth Na'coah - Coordination Supervisor [1]
    2 Naval Warfare Coordinators [2]
  • 2 Kor'vre
  • 4 Naval Warfare Observers [2/1/1]
  • 4 Kor'ui
  • 2 Planetary Warfare Coordinators [2]
  • 2 Kor'vre
  • 4 Planetary Warfare Observers [2/1/1]
  • 4 Kor'ui

• Naval Intelligence Section
    1 Intelligence Supervisor [1]
  • 1 Kor'vre
  • 4 Intelligence Analysts [2/2]
  • 4 Kor'ui
  • 12 Intelligence Monitors [2/2/2/1/1/1/1/1/1]
  • 12 Kor'la

• Internal Security
    4 Internal Security Agents/Public Affairs Liaisons [4]
  • 2 Kor'vre, 2 Kor'ui

• Kor'vesa Complement
    1 DX-33 Command Drone
    2 DX-39 Shield Drones

Or'es El'leath "Custodian" Class Carrier - Tash'var Or'es El'leath Sav'caor

Commander
    Kor'O Vash'ya Sav'caor

Sub-Commander
    Kor'el Vash'ya He'saka

Or'es El'leath Control Center
    4 Starship Operators [2 Shifts]
  • 4 Kor'vre
  • 8 Fire Control Coordinators [2 Shifts]
  • 2 Kor'vre, 6 Kor'ui
  • 12 Navigation/Sensors Operators [2 Shifts]
  • 2 Kor'ui, 10 Kor'la

• Hangar Operations Section
    8 Hangar Controllers [2 Toroq Bay/2 Juntas Bay : 2 Shifts]
  • 4 Kor'vre, 4 Kor'ui
  • 12 Craft Controllers [3 Toroq Bay/3 Juntas Bay : 2 Shifts]
  • 4 Kor'ui, 8 Kor'la
  • 40 Loadmasters [10 Toroq Bay/10 Juntas Bay : 2 Shifts]
  • 4 Kor'ui, 36 Kor'la

• Shipboard Maintenance and Sanitation Workforce
    8 Maintenance Supervisors [2 Shifts]
  • 8 Kor'vre
  • 80 Maintainers [2 Shifts]
  • 16 Kor'ui, 64 Kor'la

• Postal Administration Group
    2 Postal Administrators [2 Shifts]
  • 2 Kor'vre
  • 4 Couriers [2 Shifts]
  • 4 Kor'ui
  • 16 Postal Representatives [2 Shifts]
  • 4 Kor'ui, 12 Kor'la

• Kor'vesa Complement
    1 DX-33 Command Drone
    24 DX-4 Technical Drones
    24 DX-5 Medium Utility Drones
    32 DX-7 Active Countermeasure Drones
    8 DX-8 Orbital Utility Drones

Lar'shi'vre "Protector" Class Cruiser / Tash'var Lar'shi'vre Kam'ja

Commander
    Kor'el Sa'cea Kam'ja

Sub-Commander
    Kor'vre Ke'lshan Fi'vlar

Lar'shi'vre Control Center
  • 4 Kor'vre
  • 6 Fire Control Coordinators [2 Shifts]
  • 2 Kor'vre, 4 Kor'ui
  • 12 Navigation/Sensors Operators [2 Shifts]
  • 2 Kor'ui, 10 Kor'la

4 Hangar Controllers [2 Shifts]
  • 2 Kor'vre, 2 Kor'ui
  • 4 Craft Controllers [2 Shifts]
  • 2 Kor'ui, 2 Kor'la
  • 12 Loadmasters [2 Shifts]
  • 2 Kor'ui, 10 Kor'la

4 Maintenance Supervisors [2 Shifts]
  • 4 Kor'vre
  • 32 Maintainers [2 Shifts]
  • 8 Kor'ui, 24 Kor'la

2 Couriers [2 Shifts]
  • 2 Kor'ui
  • 4 Postal Representatives [2 Shifts]
  • 4 Kor'la

• Kor'vesa Complement
    1 DX-33 Command Drone
    24 DX-4 Technical Drones
    16 DX-5 Medium Utility Drones
    24 DX-7 Active Countermeasure Drones
    6 DX-8 Orbital Utility Drones

Lar'shi "Hero" Class Cruiser / Vash'ya Lar'shi Sav'caor Y'eldi

Commander
    Kor'el Vior'la Y'eldi

Sub-Commander
    Kor'vre Au'taal Jhesa

Lar'shi Control Center
  • 4 Kor'vre
  • 8 Fire Control Coordinators [2 Shifts]
  • 2 Kor'vre, 6 Kor'ui
  • 8 Navigation/Sensors Operators [2 Shifts]
  • 2 Kor'ui, 6 Kor'la

8 Hangar Controllers [2 Toroq Bay/2 Juntas Bay : 2 Shifts]
  • 4 Kor'vre, 4 Kor'ui
  • 8 Craft Controllers [2 Toroq Bay/2 Juntas Bay : 2 Shifts]
  • 4 Kor'ui, 4 Kor'la
  • 24 Loadmasters [6 Toroq Bay/6 Juntas Bay : 2 Shifts]
  • 4 Kor'ui, 20 Kor'la

• 4 Kor'vre
  • 64 Maintainers [2 Shifts]
  • 12 Kor'ui, 52 Kor'la

2 Couriers [2 Shifts]
  • 2 Kor'ui
  • 4 Kor'la

• Kor'vesa Complement
    1 DX-33 Command Drone
    24 DX-4 Technical Drones
    24 DX-5 Medium Utility Drones
    8 DX-8 Orbital Utility Drones

Il'Porrui "Emissary" Class Light Cruiser / Tash'var Il'Porrui Urella

Commander
    Kor'el Sa'cea Urella

Sub-Commander
    Kor'vre Sa'cea B'hol

Il'Porrui Control Center
  • 4 Kor'vre
  • 4 Fire Control Coordinators [2 Shifts]
  • 2 Kor'vre, 2 Kor'ui
  • 10 Navigation/Sensors Operators [2 Shifts]
  • 2 Kor'ui, 8 Kor'la

• 2 Kor'vre, 2 Kor'ui
  • 2 Kor'ui, 2 Kor'la
  • 12 Loadmasters [2 Shifts]
  • 2 Kor'ui, 10 Kor'la

• 4 Kor'vre
  • 24 Maintainers [2 Shifts]
  • 8 Kor'ui, 16 Kor'la

2 Couriers [2 Shifts]
  • 2 Kor'ui
  • 4 Kor'la

• Kor'vesa Complement
    1 DX-33 Command Drone
    16 DX-4 Technical Drones
    16 DX-5 Medium Utility Drones
    4 DX-8 Orbital Utility Drones

Kir'shas'vre "Castellan" Class Escort Squadron / Tash'var Kir'shas'vre Oro'ko

Commander
    Kor'vre Vash'ya Oro'ko

Sub-Commander
    Kor'vre Tau'n El'ena

Kir'shas'vre Control Center
    2 Starship Operators [2 Shifts]
  • 1 Kor'vre, 1 Kor'ui
  • 4 Fire Control Coordinators [2 Shifts]
  • 2 Kor'ui, 2 Kor'la
  • 4 Navigation/Sensors Operators [2 Shifts]
  • 2 Kor'ui, 2 Kor'la

• 2 Kor'vre, 2 Kor'ui
  • 2 Kor'ui, 2 Kor'la
  • 6 Loadmasters [2 Shifts]
  • 2 Kor'ui, 4 Kor'la

• 2 Kor'vre, 2 Kor'ui
  • 16 Maintainers [2 Shifts]
  • 4 Kor'ui, 12 Kor'la

2 Couriers [2 Shifts]
  • 2 Kor'ui
  • 2 Postal Representatives [2 Shifts]
  • 2 Kor'la

• Kor'vesa Complement
    1 DX-33 Command Drone
    8 DX-4 Technical Drones
    4 DX-5 Medium Utility Drones
    16 DX-7 Active Countermeasure Drones
    2 DX-8 Orbital Utility Drones

Kir'la "Warden" Class Gunship Squadron / Tash'var Kir'la R'had

Commander
    Kor'vre Sa'cea R'had

Sub-Commander
    Kor'ui Vior'la Mont'yr

Kir'la Control Center
    2 Starship Operators [2 Shifts]
  • 2 Kor'ui
  • 2 Fire Control Coordinators [2 Shifts]
  • 2 Kor'la
  • 2 Navigation/Sensors Operators [2 Shifts]
  • 2 Kor'la

2 Hangar Controllers [2 Shifts]
  • 2 Kor'ui
  • 4 Kor'la
  • 4 Loadmasters [2 Shifts]
  • 4 Kor'la

2 Maintenance Supervisors [2 Shifts]
  • 2 Kor'ui
  • 10 Maintainers [2 Shifts]
  • 2 Kor'ui, 8 Kor'la

1 Courier
  • 1 Kor'ui
  • 2 Postal Representatives [2 Shifts]
  • 2 Kor'la

• Kor'vesa Complement
    1 DX-33 Command Drone
    8 DX-4 Technical Drones
    2 DX-5 Medium Utility Drones
    8 DX-7 Active Countermeasure Drones

Totals

Personnel

1 Kor'O
5 Kor'el
87 Kor'vre
202 Kor'ui
432 Kor'la

727 Total

Kor'vesa

10 DX-33 Command Drones
2 DX-39 Shield Drones
128 DX-4 Technical Drones
96 DX-5 Medium Utility Drones
160 DX-7 Active Countermeasure Drones
30 DX-8 Orbital Utility Drones

426 Total

Doombringer
Drill Shas
Drill Shas

Post#14 » Jan 19 2010 03:16

Qath'fannor Kor'tio've Suam'anuk
Commerce Protection Fleet - Air Wing Firehawk

Notable Personnel

Kor'el Ke'lshan Suam'anuk
Wing Commander Firehawk

Given Name: Suam'anuk
Serial Number: 98734
Caste: Kor
Date of Birth: [970.M41]
Place of Birth: Ke'lshan
Known Affiliates: Kor'O Vash'ya Sav'caor, Shas'el Vior'la Mont'va, Fio'vre Sa'cea Zyde

[Downloading: 74.84%]

Air Wing Overview

X / Command and Control Element / Kor'tio've
Former Commander of RIW-655, Kor'el Suam'anuk, his Honor Flight, and the Air Cadre Commanders comprise the CCE element of the entire Air Wing. Flexibly attaching himself to the squadron designated the Main Effort for that particular timeframe, and making campaign decisions based on gathered intelligence from RIW-655 through the Naval Intelligence Section based aboard the Tash'var Or'es El'leath Sav'caor, El'Suam'anuk makes sure to see action where it counts when his presence isn't otherwise required elsewhere (such as in orbit).

1 / VL-AFC-1064 Vior'lan Air Fighter Cadre / Guardians of Faith
Commanded by the venerable Kor'el Nan'sha'is, the aggressive and hardy AFC-1064 is the primary Air Fighter Cadre for the fleet, flying air superiority, combat air patrol, and interception missions throughout the campaign. Its pilots are among the most blooded and veteran in the fleet, and rare for a Kor, often participate in ritual scarification through ta'lissera bonding ceremonies.

2 / TV-AFC-737 Tash'varan Air Fighter Cadre / Attendants of Progress
What they lack in veterancy and combat experience, Kor'el Coveldi makes up for with rigorous training and drill. Growing up in orbit over Tash'var, El'Coveldi knows what it feels to be unprepared for a bad and potentially deadly situation, and dreads such an event more than anything else. Because of this, his AFC-737 is the most disciplined in the Wing, heavily practicing a wide variety of techniques, formations, and attack patterns that make them prepared for almost any combat situation while remaining unpredictable over time.

3 / VL-AAC-233 Vior'lan Air Attack Cadre / Effect of Judgment
Kor'el B'kor and the AAC-233 shares close ties with the Shas on the ground. Given their role as a ground-attack Air Cadre, they often find themselves flying in direct close and deep support of troops on the ground, with surgical precision and machine efficiency. To symbolize their close ties with the Shas, they will often fly into battle adorned in the same camouflage as the infantry. In addition, the AAC was one of the first to be assigned Tigershark AX-1-0 ground attack aircraft for field testing purposes - aircraft which the Cadre's veteran Tigershark pilots are now quite adept at using.

4 / SC-LSW-105 Sa'cean Logistical Support Wing / Strength in Unity
Along a similar vein as the Air Attack Cadre, Kor'el Vuucen will often fly LSW-105's Orcas in the colors of the Shas during more routine missions. Containing some 40 Orca Dropships in the Air Cadre, LSW-105's primary role is to ferry ammunition, food, water, replacement parts, and supplies from orbit and depots to where the ground forces need them. When specialist missions are called for, the Orcas will sometimes find themselves carrying troops into combat or supporting forward Pathfinder and Stealth teams with quick transportation to and fro.

5 / VY-HSW-1535 Vash'yan Heavy Support Wing / Wings of Doom
Assigned the Wing's largest aircraft, the predatory Dorsal Bomber and ubiquitous Manta Dropship, Kor'el Tiao's mission statement is to get the troops from orbit to the surface of a planet safely, fly ground attack and close air support missions when required, and continue ferrying mass supply caches from orbit throughout the course of a campaign. HSW-1535's Mantas forgo the heavier naval-grade missile weaponry of its space-faring brethren for additional space for troops and supplies in the lower cargo deck, and the Dorsal Bombers are capable of systematically destroying an entire enemy tank division with just the weaponry they carry aboard.

6 / VY-NCW-1222 Vash'yan Naval Combat Wing / Hammer of Vash'ya
Kor'el Shi'or'es' NCW-1222 is responsible for the safeguarding of the Kor'vattra and Qath'fannor ships against enemy strike, fighter, and boarding craft. NCW-1222's Mantas are equipped with guided high-yield missiles in addition to its naval-grade heavy railcannons, and the forty Barracudas of the Cadre are outfitted with a variety of naval-grade weaponry ranging from upgraded ion cannons to modified markerlights that call in high-yield drone missiles seeded throughout the area in dormant states. Tactics like these allow the tiny Barracudas to go toe-to-toe with other race's much larger naval strike and fighter craft while taking minimal losses.

7 / KS-RIW-655 Ke'lshani Reconnaissance & Intelligence Wing / Sight Unseen
RIW-655, under the command of Kor'el Gareta, is responsible for all aerial reconnaissance and electronic warfare missions flown in support of the Wing. Equipped with DX-6 drones, an experimental chassis equipped with stealth fields and high-resolution hyper-spectral sensors, and Barracudas modified for a reconnaissance/surveillance role (in both visual and electronic forms), the Ke'lshani Air Cadre gathers planetary, military, and political intelligence that ships in orbit cannot always get low enough to gather themselves. All information gathered is sent via tight-beam laser and drone communication relay satellites to the Naval Intelligence Section of the Fleet, where it is filtered, interpreted, and disseminated by specialists. In addition to the reconnaissance role, a flight of Barracudas equipped with EW packages will be a constant presence on the battlefield, intercepting, rerouting, jamming, and outright faking enemy communications to create mass confusion and sap the enemy of their operational momentum.

Command and Control Element - Kor'tio've

Wing Commander
    Kor'el Ke'lshan Suam'anuk

Honor Wingmen
    3 Honor Guard
  • 3 Kor'vre

1 / VL-AFC-1064 Vior'lan Air Fighter Cadre / Guardians of Faith

Commander
    Kor'el Vior'la Nan'sha'is

Barracuda Flight BF-1-1 [4 Barracudas]
    Flight Lead
  • Kor'el Vior'la Nan'sha'is
  • Wingmen
  • 3 Kor'ui

• Barracuda Flight BF-1-2 [4 Barracudas]
    Flight Lead
  • 1 Kor'vre
  • Wingmen
  • 3 Kor'ui

• Barracuda Flight BF-1-3 [4 Barracudas]
    Flight Lead
  • 1 Kor'vre
  • Wingmen
  • 3 Kor'ui

• Barracuda Flight BF-1-4 [4 Barracudas]
    Flight Lead
  • 1 Kor'vre
  • Wingmen
  • 3 Kor'ui

• Barracuda Flight BF-1-5 [4 Barracudas]
    Flight Lead
  • 1 Kor'vre
  • Wingmen
  • 3 Kor'ui

• Barracuda Flight BF-1-6 [4 Barracudas]
    Flight Lead
  • 1 Kor'vre
  • Wingmen
  • 3 Kor'ui

2 / TV-AFC-737 Tash'varan Air Fighter Cadre / Attendants of Progress

Commander
    Kor'el Tash'var Coveldi

Barracuda Flight BF-2-1 [4 Barracudas]
    Flight Lead
  • Kor'el Tash'var Coveldi
  • Wingmen
  • 3 Kor'ui

• Barracuda Flight BF-2-2 [4 Barracudas]
    Flight Lead
  • 1 Kor'vre
  • Wingmen
  • 3 Kor'ui

• Barracuda Flight BF-2-3 [4 Barracudas]
    Flight Lead
  • 1 Kor'vre
  • Wingmen
  • 3 Kor'ui

• Barracuda Flight BF-2-4 [4 Barracudas]
    Flight Lead
  • 1 Kor'vre
  • Wingmen
  • 3 Kor'ui

• Barracuda Flight BF-2-5 [4 Barracudas]
    Flight Lead
  • 1 Kor'vre
  • Wingmen
  • 3 Kor'ui

• Barracuda Flight BF-2-6 [4 Barracudas]
    Flight Lead
  • 1 Kor'vre
  • Wingmen
  • 3 Kor'ui

3 / VL-AAC-233 Vior'lan Air Attack Cadre / Effect of Judgment

Commander
    Kor'el Sa'cea B'kor

Barracuda Flight BF-3-1 [4 Barracudas]
    Flight Lead
  • Kor'el Sa'cea B'kor
  • Wingmen
  • 3 Kor'ui

• Barracuda Flight BF-3-2 [4 Barracudas]
    Flight Lead
  • 1 Kor'vre
  • Wingmen
  • 3 Kor'ui

• Barracuda Flight BF-3-3 [4 Barracudas]
    Flight Lead
  • 1 Kor'vre
  • Wingmen
  • 3 Kor'ui

• Tigershark Flight TF-3-1 [6 Tigersharks]
    Flight Lead
  • 1 Kor'vre, 1 Kor'la
  • Wingmen
  • 5 Kor'ui, 5 Kor'la

• Tigershark Flight TF-3-2 [6 Tigersharks]
    Flight Lead
  • 1 Kor'vre, 1 Kor'la
  • Wingmen
  • 5 Kor'ui, 5 Kor'la

• Tigershark Flight TF-3-3 [6 Tigersharks]
    Flight Lead
  • 1 Kor'vre, 1 Kor'la
  • Wingmen
  • 5 Kor'ui, 5 Kor'la

• Tigershark Flight TF-3-4 [6 Tigersharks]
    Flight Lead
  • 1 Kor'vre, 1 Kor'la
  • Wingmen
  • 5 Kor'ui, 5 Kor'la

• Tigershark AX-1-0 Flight TXF-3-1 [6 Tigershark AX-1-0s]
    Flight Lead
  • 1 Kor'vre, 1 Kor'la
  • Wingmen
  • 5 Kor'ui, 5 Kor'la

• Tigershark AX-1-0 Flight TXF-3-2 [6 Tigershark AX-1-0s]
    Flight Lead
  • 1 Kor'vre, 1 Kor'la
  • Wingmen
  • 5 Kor'ui, 5 Kor'la

• Kor'vesa Complement
    168 DX-36 Gun Drones

4 / SC-LSW-105 Sa'cean Logistical Support Wing / Strength in Unity

Commander
    Kor'el Sa'cea Vuucen

Orca Flight OF-4-1 [8 Orcas]
    Flight Lead
  • 1 Kor'el, 1 Kor'la
  • Wingmen
  • 7 Kor'ui, 7 Kor'la

• Orca Flight OF-4-2 [8 Orcas]
    Flight Lead
  • 1 Kor'vre, 1 Kor'la
  • Wingmen
  • 7 Kor'ui, 7 Kor'la

• Orca Flight OF-4-3 [8 Orcas]
    Flight Lead
  • 1 Kor'vre, 1 Kor'la
  • Wingmen
  • 7 Kor'ui, 7 Kor'la

• Orca Flight OF-4-4 [8 Orcas]
    Flight Lead
  • 1 Kor'vre, 1 Kor'la
  • Wingmen
  • 7 Kor'ui, 7 Kor'la

• Orca Flight OF-4-5 [8 Orcas]
    Flight Lead
  • 1 Kor'vre, 1 Kor'la
  • Wingmen
  • 7 Kor'ui, 7 Kor'la

5 / VY-HSW-1535 Vash'yan Heavy Support Wing / Wings of Doom

Commander
    Kor'el Vash'ya Tiao

Manta Dropship Flight MD-5-1 [2 Manta Dropships]
    Flight Lead
  • Kor'el Vash'ya Tiao, 2 Kor'ui, 5 Kor'la
  • Wingman
  • 1 Kor'vre, 2 Kor'ui, 5 Kor'la

• Manta Dropship Flight MD-5-2 [2 Manta Dropships]
    Flight Lead
  • Wingman

• Manta Dropship Flight MD-5-3 [2 Manta Dropships]
    Flight Lead
  • Wingman

• Manta Dropship Flight MD-5-4 [2 Manta Dropships]
    Flight Lead
  • Wingman

• Dorsal Bomber Flight DB-5-1 [2 Dorsal Stealth Bombers]
    Flight Lead
  • 1 Kor'vre, 1 Kor'ui, 3 Kor'la
  • Wingman
  • 1 Kor'vre, 1 Kor'ui, 3 Kor'la

6 / VY-NCW-1222 Vash'yan Naval Combat Wing / Hammer of Vash'ya

Commander
    Kor'el Vash'ya Shi'or'es

Manta Destroyer Squadron MS-6-1 [12 Manta Missile Destroyers / Or'es El'leath]
    Flight Leaders
  • Kor'el Vash'ya Shi'or'es, 2 Kor'ui, 5 Kor'la
  • 5 Kor'vre, 10 Kor'ui, 25 Kor'la
  • Wingmen
  • 6 Kor'vre, 12 Kor'ui, 30 Kor'la

• Manta Destroyer Squadron MS-6-2 [4 Manta Missile Destroyers / Lar'shi]
    Flight Leaders
  • 2 Kor'vre, 4 Kor'ui, 10 Kor'la
  • Wingmen
  • 2 Kor'vre, 4 Kor'ui, 10 Kor'la

• Manta Destroyer Squadron MS-6-3 [2 Manta Missile Destroyers / Lar'shi'vre]
    Flight Leaders