Welcome, Joe Parrino!

Discuss Tau background and even your own Cadre fiction here.
Lyi'ot
Por'O
Por'O

Welcome, Joe Parrino!

Post#1 » Oct 08 2015 05:32

I want to extend a welcome to Black Library author Joe Parrino, who recently joined our forums as Captain of Chickens. You might know Joe's work from the recent Damocles anthology. This makes the third Black Library author to reveal themselves as members of our website, after Braden Campbell and Peter Fehervari.

For the purpose of full disclosure, Doombringer and I spend Sundays playing a Black Crusade game with Joe. He's our chapter master, fighting to redeem a chapter wrongly (wrongly?) declared Excommunicate Traitoris. Doom is a techmarine, and I am sergeant of the chapter's Honor Guard.

One time, I bisected a tau diplomat in two. With a chainsword. Long ways. Guardsmen slipped on the blood. This is the single best thing I have done in any game, ever.

RevRanDoM
Por'O
Por'O

Re: Welcome, Joe Parrino!

Post#2 » Oct 08 2015 11:52

Welcome, Joe!

Lyi'ot wrote:One time, I bisected a tau diplomat in two. With a chainsword. Long ways. Guardsmen slipped on the blood. This is the single best thing I have done in any game, ever.

How dare you! You're Excommunicate Trai-Tau-ris here now! ;)

Isoroku
Shas

Post#3 » Oct 09 2015 09:06

Welcome Joe Parrino!

TauMan
Shas'Ui
Shas'Ui

Post#4 » Oct 09 2015 05:49

Lyi'ot wrote:I want to extend a welcome to Black Library author Joe Parrino, who recently joined our forums as Captain of Chickens. You might know Joe's work from the recent Damocles anthology. This makes the third Black Library author to reveal themselves as members of our website, after Braden Campbell and Peter Fehervari.

Howdy Joe...whoa...wait...Joe Parrino has been a long time member on A.T.T.? And...so has Peter Fehervari...uh? :-?

You know what this feels like don't you? Like you been saying to your neighbour Bob everyday for a year, only to find out 'Bob' is really Robert DeNiro; and your so shocked by it that you mention it to your neighbour Clint, who over a beer, tells you his last name is 'Eastwood'.

I don't think I'll ever get over it! :eek:

PS Mr. Parrino and Mr. Fehervari, as I don't know either of you A.T.T. handles, I...uh...haven't upset any of you have I? :-( Sorry!

PPS: Could any of you convince the GW/BL crowd that tau blood is blue, or is that too much even to ask of you? :nice:
Last edited by Che Gue'vesa on Oct 10 2015 01:03, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: No swearing, no self-censoring!
Viro’los gu brath!
N.Y.A.B.X.T.T.

Tael
Fio'O
Fio'O

Post#5 » Oct 10 2015 06:33

Great to have you aboard and look forward to future work on the Tau :)

Also, sounds a particularly gruesome campaign :D

Return to “Library”