Name of the inquisitor that drank our koolaid?

Discuss Tau background and even your own Cadre fiction here.
Macknight
Shas'La
Shas'La

Name of the inquisitor that drank our koolaid?

Post#1 » Aug 08 2016 08:03

As the title says, I recall a inquisitor who drank the whole bowl of the 'Empire's special mix Kool-Aid, what is his name and which Damocles book is he in?
For the greater good!

Calmsword
Shas'Ui
Shas'Ui

Re: Name of the inquisitor that drank our koolaid?

Post#2 » Aug 09 2016 02:42

Former inquisitor Lucien van Deem now serving as a Gue'vesa'O in his own custom crisis suit. O'Va'dem i believe is his new Tau name and he went over to the Empire after the failed Crusade. He seems to be heavily involved in the espionage aspect of the war against the Imperium and has a Na'gi bonded to him.

He is in the anthology story 'broken sword' (possibly the best new tau fluff to come out of gw in years).
~Good Hunting

Macknight
Shas'La
Shas'La

Post#3 » Aug 09 2016 03:30

Calmsword wrote:Former inquisitor Lucien van Deem now serving as a Gue'vesa'O in his own custom crisis suit. O'Va'dem i believe is his new Tau name and he went over to the Empire after the failed Crusade. He seems to be heavily involved in the espionage aspect of the war against the Imperium and has a Na'gi bonded to him.

He is in the anthology story 'broken sword' (possibly the best new tau fluff to come out of gw in years).

That's awesome, much thanks! :biggrin:
For the greater good!

Che Gue'vesa
Gue'El
Gue'El

Post#4 » Aug 09 2016 06:08

Since the question is answered, this thread does not have any further purpose and is now locked.

Have a nice Day.

Gue'el Che Gue'vesa

Return to “Library”