Isla'su and the Greet

Discuss Tau background and even your own Cadre fiction here.
Glarblar
Shas'Saal

Isla'su and the Greet

Post#1 » Jun 21 2017 03:14

So ever since I started Tau in 2004 I knew that the Fal'shia sept was where I wanted to develop fluff from. However, I could never figure out how several things I wanted (no aux, blue armor, lots of conversions). Recently, I discovered that in the Fal'shia sector is a water planet called Isla'su inhabited by the Greet (who I am presuming are amphibious b/c they are invertebrates), and I think I can get this to work right into what I want.

My question is if anyone knows more about Isla'su, the Greet, or Fal'shia; or, if anyone has done a color scheme/lore besides the Green and Red I see whenever I look through google?

Tahnks!

Glarblar
Shas'Saal

Re: Isla'su and the Greet

Post#2 » Jun 21 2017 03:17

https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/es.warhammer40k/images/b/bc/Planeta_Maritimo_II.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140430013223

I also found this nice picture on a hispanic (I think) speaking site that someone drew of their view of Isla'su

TauMan
Shas'Ui
Shas'Ui

Post#3 » Jun 21 2017 05:05

Glarblar

Haven't seen much in the way of official fluff, but here is a quote from An Expanded Tau Lexicon 2017.
Isla'su: [comp.] n. {history} Home world of the Greet, an invertebrate race who joined the Tau Empire. Isla'su is considered to belong to the Fal'shia sept. [Note Isla'su is a rendering of the Greet term Iżżħxt'hăzzűű – Home of the People Who Eat Nicely].

However, I think the Water caste translators might have had a problem with their translation? :P

That's all I got.
TauMan
Last edited by TauMan on Jun 21 2017 08:08, edited 1 time in total.
Viro’los gu brath!
N.Y.A.B.X.T.T.

Glarblar
Shas'Saal

Post#4 » Jun 21 2017 05:09

Lol

Return to “Library”