Tau Military Organisation Infographic Collection

Discuss Tau background and even your own Cadre fiction here.
ShasLa40
Shas

Tau Military Organisation Infographic Collection

Post#1 » Sep 05 2017 12:53

I've been working on a series of Tau Military Organisation graphics, I'll keep this post updated if I add any more or improve existing ones.

Feedback is greatly appreciated.

Tau Military Organisation - Full Resolution Download

Definitions:
Spoiler!
Coalition – All Tau forces within a world or star system, this is the largest force in the Tau Empire, vast in number and capable of conquering entire star systems. It can include one or multiple septs and is led by only the most capable commanders and closely watched by only the most highly revered Ethereals.

Sept – All Tau belonging to a certain planet or star system, entirely self-sufficient and each with its own unique traits and traditions.

Ethereal Caste Command – Although separate from the other four Caste Commands, the Ethereal Caste is responsible for the entirety of the sept, leading all Commands towards achieving the common goals of the Tau’va. Led by the highest ranking Ethereal in the sept, bearing a rank of Aun’vre, Aun’el or in incredibly rare cases, Aun’o.

Fire Caste Command – All forces of the Fire Caste within the sept covering every single Fire Caste individual. Commanded by the most senior Shas’o commander in the sept.

Commune – A temporary collection of contingents formed in order to achieve a specific goal.

Contingent – A group of cadres, usually between 3 and 6 in size. Formed to carry out certain strategies, they are always accompanied by an Ethereal to give guidance on wielding this powerful contribution to the Greater Good. The force is led by either the most senior commander from within their own Cadre, or by a separate Contingent Command.

Cadre – An assembly of Fire Caste units, incredibly versatile and can greatly vary in size from a small patrol of a Fireblade leading a few squads of Fire Warriors, to a large offensive force featuring an array of powerful vehicles, elite battlesuits and devoted troops from multiple races within the Tau Empire’s borders all sending a devastating message across the battlefield.

Earth Caste Command – All members of the Earth Caste within the sept. Led by the most senior Fio’o planner to oversee the caste’s engineering, construction and technological pioneering for the Tau’va.

Water Caste Command – All members of the Water Caste within the sept. Led by the most senior Por’o ambassador to delegate the caste’s economy, diplomatic relations and inter-caste communications.

Air Caste Command – All forces of the Air Caste within the sept. Led by the most senior Kor’o admiral to command the caste’s fleets and orbital stations as well as planetside operations, often in tandem with Fire Caste cadres, providing invaluable aerial support.

The Shadowsun Coalition - Full Resolution Download

Farsight's Red Sun Assault - Full Resolution Download
Last edited by ShasLa40 on Sep 07 2017 12:27, edited 4 times in total.
Gue'la in disguise

n1md4
Shas'La
Shas'La

Re: Tau Military Organisation Infographic

Post#2 » Sep 05 2017 07:06

Bravo :smile: But I'm unable to read all the text easily (on my phone). Would it break the presentation to have the description in regular text too? - perhaps inside a 'spoiler' tag.
This is a sad day for the nobel profession of otter milking -- Knives
Onmyou's Motivation Service

ShasLa40
Shas

Re: Tau Military Organisation Infographic

Post#3 » Sep 06 2017 04:11

n1md4 wrote:Bravo :smile: But I'm unable to read all the text easily (on my phone). Would it break the presentation to have the description in regular text too? - perhaps inside a 'spoiler' tag.

Sure thing, I'll copy the text below the image.
Gue'la in disguise

Return to “Library”