sweeping advance? why will no one believe me at my store?!?

A review of Rules of Engagement from earlier encounters.
Thenlar
Shas

Post#11 » Mar 09 2006 01:43

Well, while we're threadjacking...

What does ARMY stand for? Aren't Ready for Marines Yet!

Why is it an Army of One? Because everyone else ran away!

Oo-rah!

I've had some rules disputes with my friends over issues like these before, and the roll of the die 1-3: Your way, 4-6: My way has never failed to resolve the issue, at least for the duration of the game. A person who isn't even willing to do that is completely unwilling to compromise, and frankly, those are the kind of people that cause problems. Compromise is the only way people get anything done in a world where everyone has their own opinion. If that kind of thing happened, I agree with what you did. Pack up and leave, and hell, I'd never play a game with him again.

staticelf
Shas

Sorry fellas but Im with the army side

Post#12 » Mar 09 2006 01:49

Being an army lieutenant with a marine father I am split in my love for corps and sane logical warfare...trust me most of them are blood thirsty psychos...I flew a lot of them in my Chinook and all they talk about is 'yeah it was so cool when i shot that guy in the spine!' :eek:

P'Shar's Rifles
Kor'O
Kor'O

Agreed.

Post#13 » Mar 09 2006 02:36

Absolutely. If reason fails, rules references fail, and they won't even dice off for it, pack up your toys and go elsewhere. Simply having people refuse to play with him will change someone's tune faster than arguing with him.

Off-topic: In my family my dad's retired Navy, mom's retired Army Reserve, one uncle was Merchant Marine, father-in-law is retired Air Force. Imagine the family gatherings... :D

The Professor
Shas

Re: Agreed.

Post#14 » Mar 09 2006 04:04

P'Shar's Rifles wrote:In my family my dad's retired Navy, mom's retired Army Reserve, one uncle was Merchant Marine, father-in-law is retired Air Force. Imagine the family gatherings... :D

Just join the Marines and watch them get a lot more... interesting :evil:

Return to “Archival Datacore”