Against such a mech-heavy list what you need is the Tank Hunters rule on as many hard-hitting units as possible.
1. Firebase Support Cadre. Place VT on at least some of the Broadsides. For the riptide the best combo might be HBC + FB with ECPA to go with the VT and EWO.
2. Longstrike in a Hammerhead. Usually he would be the primary target but with all those flyers coming and all those VT Broadsides you can begin to give the AM player some difficult target priority decisions.
3. Deep striking fusion crisis. Plenty of them, so you very likely want to have a Farsight Enclaves detachment in there. Missile pods are not useless if you can get round the flanks and they will clear out the veteran squads pretty quickly once you pop open the Chimera.
4. You have at least one Riptide if you go with option 1 and you quite probably want at least another. I never have much luck with the HBC without an ECPA and would take the IA but your experience might be different.
5. A fusion blades commander is not a bad idea - that one suit can seriously mess up a baneblade if the AM target all those other priority targets first. Farsight is also not a terrible choice, he can put a unit right where you want it and if ignored can hurt the tanks in CC.
6. A skyray would not hurt if you have the points spare. Personally I would probably just go for more fusion crisis - the Broadsides and Riptides are then the primary anti-air.
Keeping your markerlight sources alive will be hard whatever they are, multiple small units might be your best option against an opponent with big guns but not many of them.