Old Member Returned - Army List for 1750pt Campaign

Cadres who fought and bled under 6th edition rules.
X-FuryEagle-X
Shas'La
Shas'La

Old Member Returned - Army List for 1750pt Campaign

Post#1 » Apr 11 2014 12:32

Hello ATT,

Wow, it has been a very long time since I have posted on ATT, I have been away for quite some time. With 6th ed I have found myself coming back to ATT more and more and I've decided to re-join the community and share my 40k experiences once again! After a fair while reading through the primers and the formatting guides, I only hope I get my first post right and correct against all the various guides and expectations and that this is in the right area, so here goes!

A friend of a friend has recently decided to hold a drawn out campaign where each round is played by publishing who is matched against whom and giving everyone a period of 3-4 weeks to arrange individually with your opponent when to meet. The results are then sent back to the organiser, who will publish the results for the round, update the ladder and announce the next round of fixtures. The catch is that all army lists must be submitted by 30 Apr and no changes can be made to your list once it is submitted, including not changing your warlord. Also, prior to the first round, all army lists will be published, so you will know exactly what your opponent is bringing and can start to plan tactics. (Here is where I hope the ATT community may be interested in highlighting to me what my target priorities should be!). The confirmed armies so far are Vanilla Marines, Space Wolves, Tyranids, Imperial Guard, Eldar and Dark Eldar, Tau and pending possible entrants including Chaos, Daemons and Orcs. There is a limit of 3 Fliers, which has apparently upset at least 1 person. For now, I have built a list which I have put below. The list is my attempt at a 'all-comers' list. After the list, I will post my concerns and how I plan to use this list.

1750pts Army List
by X-FuryEagle-X

HQ - Commander (Warlord): 197 Points
Drone Controller, 2 x Marker Drones, Puretide Engram Neurochip, Command and Control Node, Multispectrum Suite, Iridium Armour, Onager Gauntlet.

HQ - Aun: 55 Points
Black sun filter

ELITES - XV8 Crisis Battlesuit: 156 Points
3 x XV8's x Dual Missile Pods.

3 x XV8's x Dual Plasma Rifles

3 x XV8's x Dual Fusion Blasters

TROOPS - Fire Warrior Team: 72 Points
8 x Fire Warriors with pulse rifles.

TROOPS - Kroot Carnivore Squad: 71 Points
11 x Kroot and 1 x Hound.

FAST ATTACK - Pathfinder Squad: 88 points
8 x Pathfinders

FAST ATTACK - Piranhas: 120 points
3 x Piranhas with Burst Cannons

HEAVY SUPPORT - Skyray: 131 Points
Smart Missile System, Black Sun Filter, Disruption Pod.

HEAVY SUPPORT - Sniper Drone Team: 174 Points
3 x Marksman, 9 x Sniper Drones

HEAVY SUPPORT - XV88 Broadside Battlesuits: 130points
2 x XV88's with Twin Linked High Yield Missile Pods and Twin Linked Smart Missile Systems.

FORTIFICATION - Aegis Defence Line: 100 points
Quad Gun

Total : 1750pts

My Intentions:
I have thought about an allied detachment for Farsight but have gone against that idea this time around, I really want to try just a straight up Tau list. My aim in building this list was to be flexible, so the Commander will attach to whichever group of battle suits is most appropriate. They will also deep strike if necessary to cause the most pain to my opponent. The static rock of the list will be the sniper drones with the Aun attached, all inside the Aegis Defence Line. This gives them a 3+ cover save and triple shot over 24" which is deadly. I intend, where possible, to set the Aegis up near some other cover and use this adjacent cover as a place to park 1 or 2 teams of Fire Warriors so they can make use of all the Aun's abilities. The Skyray is really my Anti-Air platform for either an Alpha Strike, or to boost other marker lights until I can get enough weapons on target. The Kroot will Infiltrate or Outflank as necessary to claim objectives or linebreaker, or at the very least to cause my opponent to dedicate forces to go and dig them out. They should spend lots of time out of site and hopefully don't come on until Round 4!

Recent Changes to the list:
The last few games I have played I have taken Fusion Blasters on my Commander and Bodyguards and had Dual Burst Cannon XV8's in my Elites slot. Against Tyranids, that team of Burst Cannon Crisis Suits pretty much won the game by themselves. Taking them out was a painful decision. I also took out the Hammerhead with Ion Cannon and wow did I enjoy that AP3 pie plate! The points I gained by removing the bodyguards and Hammerhead I used to buy XV88's and the Aegis and buff up the Commander (and some other random things.)

Areas of 'spare' points:
If I were to 'save' some points, I would straight up remove the Gauntlet from the Commander. I had 5 points spare and put them there, it was that or Sensor Spines for the Skyray. Also, 8 pathfinders could easily become 6 and the 11th Kroot doesn't need to be there. That could potentially save me 33 points if I needed too.

Limitations:
I only have 3 Piranha models and 2 x XV88 models. Everything else I have plenty of!

Questions for ATT:
I have never used an Aegis Defence Line and I'm not sure this is the time to start. I have found that the Sniper Drones are worth keeping alive, as is the Aun of course, so that is what I'm trying to achieve. Is this a wise purchase or are there better options?

By extension, I've never had a Quad Gun either. I thought this was important as if someone was complaining about only taking 3 fliers I'm expecting him to take the full 3. The Quad Gun is my redundancy for the Skyray and insurance against fliers. Is this a wise purchase or are their better options?

I have read the thread on Pathfinders, but in three minds how to apply that to this list. 2 squads of 4, 1 squad of 6 or 1 squad of 8. Those are in order of preference least-most and so I have gone with 8, but does anyone see how that is a mistake relative to my list above?

Some of these armies I will be against I don't have a lot of experience with. Does my army list have a specific weakness that is going to be badly exploited by one of my opponent army lists?

Many thanks in advance to all those who answer! I hope to put up some battle reports as things progress and if there is interest I can also put up the ladder so you can see how this army tracks.

timb6ea
Shas

Re: Old Member Returned - Army List for 1750pt Campaign

Post#2 » Apr 11 2014 02:21

I think your 8 pathfinders are probably a good number to have. They will average 4 hits on their own which I think is a good sweet spot and would have the option to cascade off of your commander's drones.

Who do you plan to operate the Quad Gun? At TL BS 3 it should average 3 hits when used. You could have one of your spotters operate it getting your accuracy .97 but don't have a split fire option there. As an alternative, you may find the comms relay more useful in helping you coordinate your reserves, be it delaying your Kroot or getting your crisis teams in when you want them. The points saved could then fund a VeloTracker on one of your Broadsides and a Target Lock on the other.

I think you have a strong list which should fight good but I'm concerned about your ability to score objectives outside of your deployment zone.

As for your Onager vs. Sensor Spine, you may get more mileage out of the sensor spine. With the Skyray being the only "tough" vehicle on the board it may draw some fire, might be nice to park it in terrain at times.
Will Flak'O for food.

Rawrgyle
Shas

Post#3 » Apr 11 2014 03:05

timb6ea beats me again! lmao..

Anyways, to go a bit more in depth on a couple of units...

Squad size on fire warriors could move up one to 9 on all three teams, they are getting Ld 10 from ethereal most often probably, but the extra man will help when outside of his range. Kinda of opposite direction I would leave the kroot at 10 men with the hound. When looking at 25% vs Staying on the board and taking losses

The SDT could move down to 2 marksmen instead of 3 and really not loose effectiveness IMHO, and could save some points there. Your skyray also can loose the Disruption pod for a few more points. If really worried about terrian a sensor spine is not a bad idea, but to keep it effective on firing, movement often stops that.

Another option, that may be a bit conterversial, is to change your plasma crisis team to plasma/BC instead of plasma/plasma, they turn into a general infantry hunter instead of AP2 strictly, but the loss of ap2 is negligable when you compare the overall effectiveness. The main point being is that they save some points overall and still stay mostly effective for what you want to kill with them. With your piranhas and high amount of overall dakka with the firewarriors this may not be a great idea, but would suggest it for a points saving idea.

The next things I can see fit together a bit. High AV and target locks. AV13 I don't think is much of a problem... you can glance it to death with str 7 weapons as you need to. For two broadsides, I don't think target locks are really needed, but on your MP/MP deathrain team it may be benifical, which I will get into more in a moment. AV14 you have a fusion team, probably to deepstrike on it. I would suggest at least one of a couple options for them. Either a two man squad as they will get shot up very quickly, or a target lock on at least one of the members to allow them to take out multiple targets.

Now onto markerlights and sources. Straight up nothing is wrong with the pathfinders. What I would like to see in the list is more sources of markerlights, or at least the ability to hit more targets. And I think you could build a bit more flexability without much problem, maybe if points work out, as you already have the foundation.

Your commander has a drone controller and two marker drones, but without target locks whatever unit he joins, the drones are going to fire at what the unit fires at. But with his buffs that unit is probably going to die anyways! I would suggest turning your deathrain team into an extra markerlight source with target locks and marker drones into the squad. It doesn't have to maxed on drones, just as many as you can fit with any points you can get into it.

Even if dropping the pathfinders down to a 6 man squad (3 hits on average) to save points, and this squad will be an early target (people hate pathfinders!), drones can add some staying power to markerlights, along with your skyray and marksmen.

EDITS:

On the Quad gun.. I think for this list it is a great buy. You can put a marksman and the Ethereal in base with it, the marksman can fire it on interceptor, and the ethereal can fire it in "normal" mode for some extra backup punch to the SDT. Plus for the same thoughts you had on it :)

The other thought I had would be to have two groups of 6 pathfinders... maybe dropping the markerlights from your commander?... in order to not have all of your makrerlights concentrated in one spot. This fills up your force org a bit and diversifies things pretty nicely also, without getting into the complicated target locks and drones everywhere route above.

jade_angel
Shas

Post#4 » Apr 11 2014 08:08

If you're particularly worried about fliers, you might consider finding a way to strap velocity trackers onto those Broadsides. I run a pair of those in my main list as my primary anti-air defense, and it works quite well. AV12 fliers are pretty resilient, but the XV88s do a bang-up job on both AV11 fliers and flying monstrous creatures. If you're facing Tyranids, you can expect to see flying Hive Tyrants and Hive Crones, and 16 Skyfire shots on top of the Skyray should shred them. Yes, the smart missile systems will only wound on 5s, but they can also ignore evade/dive cover saves, which is nasty. The quadgun is icing on the cake.

Speaking of the quadgun, I don't think the lack of splitfire is a terrible problem. If you're shooting at a flier, let your sniper drones snap-shoot it, too. Won't make much hay on vehicles, but even a few sniper hits can really hurt an FMC. Once the fliers are dead or no longer the largest threat, having the quadgun shooting at whatever you're sniping is just bonus firepower.

For keeping the sniper drones alive, the Aegis line is a decent way to do it. So's a fire magnet. If you want a good one, drop one of your XV8 units plus free up a few more points elsewhere to take an XV104 Riptide. It gets you either a massive amount of dakka with the HBC or else a decent amount of AP2 with the ion accelerator (multi-shot or pie plate, your call!), and it can soak up a ridiculous amount of fire. I run two of them in my 2000pt list and I've never had them both die, and my opponents generally dedicate a lot of fire to trying to bring them down. The saves, plus FNP if you spend the points for it (you should), makes it extremely hard to kill. Among my local group, it's been the single hardest unit to bring down, even harder than the much-vaunted Eldar Wraithknight. Between a Riptide, a Skyray and careful use of terrain and intervening models, you should be able to keep your sniper drones alive. Don't forget the Ethereal's FNP, too, if nothing's within 24" or you're likely to be taking a lot of fire.

I somewhat prefer the target-locks-and-drones method for getting markerlight support to Pathfinders, simply because it's harder to selectively remove the drones without dedicating a lot of firepower, but on the other hand, the Pathfinders do serve to pull fire away from your suits and Fire Warriors.

X-FuryEagle-X
Shas'La
Shas'La

Post#5 » Apr 11 2014 10:51

Thank you for the responses already, greatly appreciated. I've read through each suggestion a few times and played around with the points, obviously I can't take on everybody's suggestion but thank you for throwing them out there and making me consider them!

To Timb6ea:
Who fires the quad gun depends on the situation really. The Aun is sitting around doing nothing, if he's not attached to the snipers he can fire it somewhere else or if he is attached then he can fire it at whatever the snipers target. Or if I really need those shots on target then I can use a marksman. I can even park my Commander in there to give it BS5 if I really need to. I expect though that the Aun will fire it at whatever the snipers target. The comms relay would be extremely useful, but I felt the extra insurance against fliers was more necessary. Yes, I am concerned about my ability to claim objectives outside my deployment zone, I think my strategy is going to have to be hold my own objectives and massacre anything he tries to hold his own with.

Adopted suggestion: I will swap the Onager for Sensor Spines. Thanks!

To Rawrgyle
Thank you for such a detailed post and so many ideas! I understand your point about 9 Fire Warriors, I'm really expecting to keep 1 team buried somewhere on a home objective and hopefully the other two within range of the Aun. I'm not actually expecting the Fire Warriors to be targets that much and the extra points for the chance on a leadership test is not something I can justify in this list. Interesting point on the marksman, I hadn't looked at it that way. I am struggling to mentally let go a BS5 markerlight with a 3+ cover save for not many points though! Well worth considering. Great suggestion on the target locks for Fusion team, not sure why I didn't think of that myself. The rest then boils down to extra pathfinders instead of marker drones or moving marker drones onto another unit. Hmm.

Adopted suggestion: I will remove the Disruption Pod and do my best to park the Skyray in cover or obscured for a 4+ that way. I will remove the extra kroot too for your good reasons. I will put 2 x target locks into the Fusion team and have 11pts left over. Thanks!

To jade_angel
My apologies, I should have listed in the OP under Limitations that I don't actually have a Riptide model. I like your suggestion and I'm encouraged to hear that they are hard to kill because looking at them in the codex I was very unimpressed, so good to hear positive things. Unfortunately I can't use a Riptide this time around. As for flying monstrous creatures, an Alpha Strike from the Skyray at BS5 x 6 seekers usually does a lot of damage, but failing that use the Skyray Markerlights (or snap shot marker lights) to give the Sniper team 27 shots at a reasonable BS and you can pretty much guarantee 1 less Flying MC. I also agree with you on the marker drones being much more survivable than pathfinders.

OK so I've modified the list as above, with the Onager, Disruption Pod and 1 x Kroot going out, 2 target locks coming in. That leaves 11 points to spare. Hmmm. Addressing the marker light issue, I could remove the drone controller and both marker drones from the commander and with the spare points buy another 4 pathfinders, giving me 2 x teams of 6 pathfinders each. I really like that idea, but also know how easy pathfinders are to kill. Still, if they survive 2 rounds they will go close to winning you the game. Alternatively, drones are much more survivable, especially on the Commander if he is taking hits for them and much more reliable too. Also, the Commander will join the XV8 team going after Target Priority 1, so if his buffed team don't kill it, having a couple of marker lights on it to finish it off isn't a bad option either. Of course, if I leave the drones there, what do I do with the last 11 points. At least if you do remove the Commander's drones, you have a good use for those spare points. I am personally leaning towards 2 squads of 6 Pathfinders. If you get first turn, then you can potentially use 1 squad to boost the other and give yourself 6 marker light hits before you fire a weapon. That's a great way to cripple your opponent first up, with 6 marker lights you can make your BS5 snipers ignore cover and a squad of XV8's enjoying BS5 and ignore cover, all while your Commander's squad are re-rolling missed to hit rolls and ignoring cover. But what a glass hammer... if you go second then both those Pathfinder teams could be wiped off the board and you are back to a Skyray and 3 marksman. Alternatively, I could drop down to only 1 squad of 6 pathfinders to free up points and then put a drone controller and 2 marker drones onto the Missile Pod XV8 team. Only thing then is that if the Commander joins the Missile Pod XV8 team then you'll be ignoring cover, re-rolling missed to hit rolls.... and then putting 4 x BS5 markerlights on a target that is likely already dead!

New question for ATT:
Is this list stronger with:
A) 2 squads of 6 pathfinders and no marker drones.
B) 1 squad of 8 pathfinders and 2 marker drones on the commander.
C) 1 squad of 6 pathfinders, 2 marker drones on the commander and 2 marker drones with the missile pod XV8 team.

timb6ea
Shas

Post#6 » Apr 12 2014 01:13

X-FuryEagle-X wrote:I am personally leaning towards 2 squads of 6 Pathfinders. If you get first turn, then you can potentially use 1 squad to boost the other and give yourself 6 marker light hits before you fire a weapon.
This actually is statistically a zero sum gain. Here's an excerpt from my Pathfiders Tactica which explains why.
Pathfinder Markerlight Doctrine

Excepting Snap Shots, a Pathfinder Marker Support Team firing Markerlights at any target should average 1 hit per 2 shots by virtue of their BS 3. There are a few options a commander has to make use of this basic utility:
  • Assign a dedicated marker team to a specific shooter unit and operate the two as a pair.
  • Assign marker teams to specific target types such as transports or fliers and have markers consumed by the best available shooter in the given situation.
  • Let Target Priority dictate markerlight usage.
  • Use marker teams as part of a comprehensive marker strategy which incorporates several units.

What remains of this section is based on the premise that the Pinpoint markerlight ability can be used to improve the ballistics skill of subsequent markerlight attacks.

Consider the following assuming average results:
  • At BS3, 50% of attacks hit. 4 attacks = 2 hits, 6 attacks = 3 hits, 8 attacks = 4 hits, 10 attacks = 5 hits.
  • At BS4, 67% of attacks hit. 4 attacks = 2.67 hits, 6 attacks = 4 hits, 8 attacks = 5.33 hits, 10 attacks = 6.67 hits.
  • At BS5, 83% of attacks hit. 4 attacks = 3.33 hits, 6 attacks = 5 hits, 8 attacks = 6.67 hits, 10 attacks = 8.33 hits.

In order for a Pathfinder to fire at BS4 or BS5, the unit must use the Pinpoint ability of an existing markerlight. Since we are expending markerlights to achieve BS4 or BS5 shooting, the list above shows us that if our Pathfinder unit has more than 6 markerlights, we gain efficiency allowing for more marker hits than we would normally get at face value. At 6 markerlights, there is no gain, but with fewer than 6, this results in a net loss for markerlight efficiency.

With that in mind, I'm going to discuss the Markerlight Detonator and Combustion Cascades from Rolepgeek's Markerlight Cascade article.

The Detonator Cascade uses a low volume, highly accurate marker source such as a Fireblade, Mark'o or Firesight Marksman to place one or two initial marks on the Pathfinder's target. A Pathfinder team with at least 7 markerlights then uses the Pinpoint ability to improve it's own firing resulting in a net gain in markerlights.

The Pathfinder team can also be a key part of the Combustion Cascade. With this cascade, it is the Pathfinder team which places the initial marks on target which are then used by weapons teams which have secondary marker sources such as Crisis or Firewarrior teams with attached marker drones or Pathfinder Fire Support teams with embedded markerlights. Each subsequent unit in the chain uses the Pinpoint ability to replenish used markerlights. This has diminishing returns but offers the possibility of extending the utility of a marker pool on a tough target.

For a more in depth discussion on markerlight cascades, see Rolepgeek's article here: Article Submission: Markerlight Cascades.

X-FuryEagle-X wrote:Is this list stronger with:
A) 2 squads of 6 pathfinders and no marker drones.
B) 1 squad of 8 pathfinders and 2 marker drones on the commander.
C) 1 squad of 6 pathfinders, 2 marker drones on the commander and 2 marker drones with the missile pod XV8 team.
That's really not an easy question to answer. Each has it's uses. A has the ability to score a decent pool of hits on two targets. B can get you sweet spot 4 hits on one and reliable hits on another and has the better cascade option. C starts to get you into using Deathrain Marker Teams which are very useful and popular. There are tons of discussions on this site about markerlight generation and we have quite a few viable options in our codex. It is possible to have too many markerlights. If you find you are leaving markerlights on the table often then you would probably be better off backing off the markerlights in favor of more shooters or making better decisions about target priority. This is where your own strategy, target priority decisions and trial and error will be more valuable than any advice we can give.
Will Flak'O for food.

Rawrgyle
Shas

Post#7 » Apr 12 2014 03:06

Thanks timb6ea for the link, exactly what I was thinking about the cascade :crafty:

As for the pathfinders, I think for this particular list the two teams of 6 are probably the overall best option. Timb6ea is right on the mark in general, but to nearly fill out your force org at 1750 does have some benifits and changes the feel of the list. I'm thinking of the opponents target priority and what he sees as a threat. A single squad of pathfinders at 8 honestly will die just as easy as a squad of 6. And with the single group it rises as a top priority to kill.

With two groups, they may be a priority still, not going to argue against that at all! But, he then needs to dedicate more firepower, or rather more units to taking them out if this is the goal, taking heat off of other things.

The two teams also plays into all the different units on the board, I think you will have plenty of options to use up your markerlights! Even at 3 hits you are still boosting your shooting enough to put the hurt out.

Definitly give us a final list and update on how it does.

X-FuryEagle-X
Shas'La
Shas'La

Post#8 » Apr 15 2014 07:34

Thank you guys for your excellent suggestions and helpful insights.

I think what your combined suggestions and my own impressions summarise to is that all three options have their advantages and their disadvantages. I think the very best thing I could do is play test a couple of options and see what works for my game style, as you have already suggested. Unfortunately, I am not going to be able to play test any list before the campaign starts, so I'm going to have to take a leap of faith.

At this point in time, I have ruled out the 8 x Pathfinder team with 2 marker drones on the Commander. The 8 x Pathfinder team is definitely a sweet spot and in a 2000pt list I think would be a great inclusion. However, this option I think would make that unit a very big a very obvious target that would likely get wiped out first turn and may not even get to fire a shot.

Therefore, I'm now weighing up option A and C. I really do like the idea of filling out the Force Org with 2 units of 6 x Pathfinders but have to accept that a handful of kills first turn will likely have both units running off the board and I'm down to marklights only on my Skyray and Snipers. Also, I would need cover for both units and cover is always in high demand for anything that can't JSJ. As much as I love this option, I am leaning towards what I see as a more conservative choice, and putting drones on both my commander and deathrains with a single 6 x Pathfinder squad for sheer survivability of markerlight sources and more units able to supply markerlight support. More thought required here however!

I will definitely post my final list once it is submitted. I also intend to post the lists of my opposition, since they will be known before the battle. I will explain the approach I intend to take against that list and ask the community here at ATT if you can make any suggestions to refine my strategy. If there is interest, I will also post battle reports as I go.

Thank you for all the suggestions and help!

X-FuryEagle-X
Shas'La
Shas'La

Post#9 » Apr 19 2014 11:52

Hello ATT,

With much pondering of the above excellent points and consulting my various gut feelings, I have gone with Option C as listed above. Therefore, my final list for the upcoming Campaign that I have now submitted to the organiser is below. I may not change it at all now, including my Warlord choice.

1750pts Army List
by X-FuryEagle-X

HQ - Commander (Warlord): 192 Points
Drone Controller, 2 x Marker Drones, Puretide Engram Neurochip, Command and Control Node, Multispectrum Suite, Iridium Armour.

HQ - Aun: 55 Points
Black sun filter

ELITES - XV8 Crisis Battlesuit: 193 Points
3 x XV8's x Dual Missile Pods, 1 x Target Lock, 1 x Drone Controller, 2 x Marker Drones.

3 x XV8's x Dual Plasma Rifles

ELITES - XV8 Crisis Battlesuit: 161 Points
3 x XV8's x Dual Fusion Blasters, 1 x Target Lock

TROOPS - Kroot Carnivore Squad: 65 Points
10 x Kroot and 1 x Hound.

FAST ATTACK - Pathfinder Squad: 66 points
6 x Pathfinders

FAST ATTACK - Piranhas: 121 points
3 x Piranhas with Burst Cannons, 1 x Black Sun Filter

HEAVY SUPPORT - Skyray: 121 Points
Smart Missile System, Black Sun Filter, Sensor Spines.

HEAVY SUPPORT - Sniper Drone Team: 174 Points
3 x Marksman, 9 x Sniper Drones

HEAVY SUPPORT - XV88 Broadside Battlesuits: 130points
2 x XV88's with Twin Linked High Yield Missile Pods and Twin Linked Smart Missile Systems.

FORTIFICATION - Aegis Defence Line: 100 points
Quad Gun

Total : 1750pts

As for the rest, my intentions have not changed, though I may add that I believe my commander will likely spend longer with the Missile Pod elite team than any other team. He will, of course, attach to the Fusion Blaster team if I need to take out a lot of tanks or AV14, or attach to the Sniper Drones if I have a lot of Monstrous Creatures on the board, before probably jumping over to the Plasma Rifles as the Monstrous Creatures or MEQ's get close. We'll see how that one plays out.

The other point I'm quite happy with is with the Aun attached to the snipers, almost the entire army will be immune to the Night Fight scenario. This, I hope, will be worth it in at least a couple of the games I play.

30 April was the deadline for submitting lists, so I'm hoping to get allocated my first opponent in the next 2 weeks and a copy of their army list. I will, of course, post that list here as well and invite you all to help me plat, plan and strategise against it!

For the Greater Good!

Return to “Archival Datacore - 6th Edition”