Hello ATT! This'll be my first time posting a list on here so I'll do my best to adhere to the standards of the forum!
Just an upfront, I don't have access to the actual point values at the moment per unit, and I'm doing this mainly from memory, but it's 2250 right on the dot. If anyone notices some inconsistencies let me know. I'll be editing the post with the unit point values when I get the chance, just would really like some feedback from the community!
Without further delay, here we go!
Army Objective: Highly mobile army which will utilize hit and run tactics in order to deter melee charges, cause leadership checks, and eliminate High Value Targets (HVT)
HQ: Farsight- 5x Bodyguards
1. BodyGuard Crisis- 2x plasma, Vectored Retro Thrusters (VRT)
2. BodyGuard Crisis- 2x Plasma, VRT
3. Bodyguard Crisis- 2x Plasma
4. Bodyguard Crisis- 1x Fusion, 1x TW Fusion, Target Lock (TL)
5. Bodyguard Crisis- 1x Fusion, 1x TW Fusion, TL
HQ: Commander- 2x Missle Pod (MP), TL, Drone Controller, Talisman of Muldoch (got the last part wrong I think), 2x Marker Drone
Elite: Riptide- Ion Accelerator, TW Fusion Blaster, Early Warning Override, Earth Caste Pilot Array, Stimulant Injector
Troop: XV8 "Astartes Bane" Crisis x3- 2x Gun Drone
1. Shas'Ui- 2x Plasma,
2. Shas'Ui- 2x Plasma,
3. Shas'Vre- 2x Fusion, TL
Troop: XV8 "Deterence" Crisis x3- 4x Gun Drone
1. Shas'Ui- 1x Flamer, 1x TW Burst Cannon (BC)
2. Shas'Ui- 1x Flamer, 1x TW BC
3. Shas'Vre- 1x Flamer, 1x TW BC,
Troop: XV8 "Deathrain" Crisis x3- 4x Marker Drone
1. Shas'Ui- 2x MP
2. Shas'Ui- 2x MP
3. Shas'Ui- 2x MP
Troop: Fire Warrior Shas'La x11- 8x Pulse Carbines
FW Shas'Ui x1- Pulse Carbine
Dedicated Transport: Devilfish- Disruption Pod, Sensor Spines
Fast Attack: Pathfinder x6
Heavy Support: XV88 Broadside x3
Shas'Ui Missileside 1- HYMP, TW Smart Missile Systemm (SMS), TL
Shas'Ui Missileside 2- HYMP, TW SMS, TL
Shas'Vre Railside 3- HRR, TW Plasma, ATS
Heavy Support: Skyray Gunship- Smart Missle System
- Farsight and his 5 best friends will deep strike next to some HVTs and do as much damage as they can before jumping away.
- Commander will attach to the Deathrain team and control the marker drones.
- Riptide will mainly be there to soak up shots while being a significant threat at all times with its IA
- Astartes Bane team will deep strike to capture/contest objectives (OBJs). Will also be used to neutralize heavy infantry and vehicles.
- Deterence team will deploy normally, its main purpose is to capture/contest objectives and to assist other teams already on OBJs
- Fire Warrior Squad will come in from reserve/deploy normally depending on the amount of pain my opponent has. They'll capture/contest OBJs. .
- Pathfinders are just bread n' butter marker support.
- Broadside team will use HYMP for weight of fire while the HRR will snipe out heavy weapons.
- Skyray will alpha strike big threats (namely flyers) and provide additional marker support.
Looking forward to whatever feedback you guys can give me!