XV7 Stratos from Onos Industries

Post and discuss techniques, advice and your latest projects.
Onos
Shas'Ui
Shas'Ui

XV7 Stratos from Onos Industries

Post#1 » Oct 26 2014 07:55

Hi ATT, here I'm going to post my XV7 Battlesuit, it's a suit made with plasticard and green stuff.
I've used Karak Stone for desert colour with a mix with White for highlights, for Terracotta I've used Doombull Brown mixed with Red Gore on the dorsal fin. I've also tried Weathering technic for battle damages and glow effect on the sensored head and on the railgun. For leakage I've used Graveyard Heartshade and Nuln Oil.
Here his pics:
Say me what do you think about this suit, suggestion fo weathering and glow effect?

Sloth
Shas

Re: XV7 Stratos from Onos Industries

Post#2 » Oct 10 2017 03:57

I like the overall taller design but i feel like the torso legs and arms need some more angles and shapes to them its rather flat at the moment. Maybe some vents/sensors or lenses to break it up? And maybe some pistona or hydraulic cables on the legs and arms to give it that slightly induatrial feel

Ricordis
Shas'La
Shas'La

Post#3 » Oct 10 2017 08:49

Forearm mounted Railguns on Crisis suits. Brilliant!

Arka0415
Shas'Ui
Shas'Ui

Post#4 » Oct 10 2017 09:23

Very cool aesthetic, I like it. What do you plan to use it as?

You asked for suggestions about the glow effect- for some reason, it looks (to me) a little more like a stain than a glow. Maybe it's because the eye isn't very bright? I could never do that kind of effect myself; just thinking aloud. Good work though! :biggrin:

Return to “Painting & Artwork”