SHAS'ETHEREAL FINISHED!! W Pics.

Post and discuss techniques, advice and your latest projects.
Cire Mont'yr
Fio

SHAS'ETHEREAL FINISHED!! W Pics.

Post#1 » Sep 11 2006 07:39

Hey everyone. Im finally more or less done my Shas'Ethereal. Anyway, i decided to change his scheme and differ it from my other firewarriors slightly. I.e, change lense color etc.

Here he is:

Front
Side
Back
Other SideImage
Far Away

Enjoy. I also included some battle damage on his shoulder pads, knee pads, etc.

Shas'o_T'au_Kais_Mont'yr
Shas

Post#2 » Sep 11 2006 07:42

Cool. I like it. Where can I find his backstory?
"Febreeze, febreeze solves everything."
-Red Mage

Cire Mont'yr
Fio

Post#3 » Sep 11 2006 07:45

not done yet. lol, im in the process of making one at the moment though. He seems to be a both skilled in ranged and melee combat. Or he is a firewarrior as an ethereal apprentice learning the ways of the Aun slowly but gradually and is a very skilled adversary with his pulse rifle and bonding katana. It would help if i had some ideas and input.

Pancake
Shas

Post#4 » Sep 11 2006 09:39

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNGGGGGGG

that's really nice. How long did that take to modle and paint?
As for story, a friend of mine is writing a little piece about when an etheral secretly goes fire warrior; he saw your model and siad that's what he'll look like in his mind.
Please and Thank You

John
Fio

Post#5 » Sep 12 2006 01:52

wow! well done!
no affence but it didnt look so promising when i saw it not painted, but that opinion has changed very much now! :D
it looks great! :)

~John

Cire Mont'yr
Fio

Post#6 » Sep 12 2006 07:01

hey, thanks for the comments. As for pancake, the conversion and paintjob only took me 3 hours, including planning. It took me a while do to those lenses though. Im debating whether or not to give my whole army blue.

faol
Shas

Post#7 » Sep 12 2006 08:02

Looking good I like :)
Burst Cannons Take Aim!

Feuerdrache
Shas

Post#8 » Sep 12 2006 10:04

Nice mini. I don't really get it, though. He doesn't seem to be much different from a Shas'ui - he just seems to have a banner, and that's the only noticeable differentiation.

I saw that a chainsword was in the list of used materials, but it's barely visible (at least in those pics).

Good job on it though.

Cire Mont'yr
Fio

Post#9 » Sep 13 2006 07:25

wow, you are somewhat negative, lol. I used the chainsword on his bonding katana/sword, that is strapped on his back. Makes for a good power weapon.

Feuerdrache
Shas

Post#10 » Sep 13 2006 07:31

I tried not to be, sorry. :/ I was just stating what I saw.

Ex
Shas

Post#11 » Sep 14 2006 07:55

It looks good, and it'll be interesting to see if you come up with believable fluff.

But dude, I come here to get away from people writing 'lol'. It hardly contributes to the discussion, you know?
KILL MAIM BURN

Flashman
Por'Ui
Por'Ui

Post#12 » Sep 14 2006 08:10

I'd say it's difficult to distinguish from a rank and file Firewarrior and that I don't really 'dig ' the whole Tau with banners thang. Bit SMurfy for my liking. Other than that it's well painted and an interesting concept. Do you plan on fielding him/her?
#43 formally known as El' & yes I still come here

Return to “Painting & Artwork”