I can not get this out of my head now... Thanks BabaGanoosh.
So I am going to start with the T-Series.
- Theory 1: The Tau Battlesuit evolution seems to always get bigger. XV8-9-104 or XV15-25 are my best examples of technology increase equals size increase.
- Theory 2: The original Battlesuit would have filled the special weapons role for the FW.
- Theory 3: XV15 seems like the logical start point for size.
- Theory 4: The pre-T series was fossil fuel-powered, possibly more space marine jet pack like, and limited armament
- Theory 5: Functionally a Jump unit, likely equip-able like a space marine powersuit.
- Theory 6: XV8 is a V-series, So XT8 is a T-series.
- Question: What does power equal to as far as advancement? More = Bigger guns? just maneuverability? More Armor? Red paint job?
- Is there more then the T and V series? XT-8 and the XV8?
Any further guiding light on our technological history?
Pictures of agreeable conversions?
Earliest prototype:Field-tested during the early stages of the First Sphere Expansion
- Pre T-Series
- T-Series Battlesuits:
Improvements in anti-gravitic motors. (More armor? Bigger?)
The original fossil fuel-powered
Upgraded to fission reaction - radiation poisoning proved problematic (?)Second Expansion
- Post V-Series
Particularly in the areas of power sources (?)
Increased potency of weapon load-outs. (More load-outs and better weapons)
Repulsor jump jet technology (JSJ?)Third Expansion
- X-Series (Guess)