Oh hai ATT!

Tell us about yourself, and find out more about our other members.
T.Wiseau
Shas'Saal

Oh hai ATT!

Post#1 » Oct 09 2017 02:26

First name: Pierre
Armies beside T'au: Dark Angels, Ynnari
T'au color scheme: Crimson Sun (Dark Grey/Bright Red)

Im an old school player who recently picked up T'au again after many years(Last time i played T'au was in 4th ed :dead: ). Im looking for some help to build a decent 8th ed list capable of avoiding stomps in a semi-competative local meta.
It's not true, it's bullsh*t I did not overheat, I did not! Oh Hi MARKerlight!

Arka0415
Shas'Ui
Shas'Ui

Re: Oh hai ATT!

Post#2 » Oct 10 2017 03:49

T.Wiseau wrote:Im an old school player who recently picked up T'au again after many years(Last time i played T'au was in 4th ed :dead: ). Im looking for some help to build a decent 8th ed list capable of avoiding stomps in a semi-competative local meta.

Welcome back!! If you're interested in starting a new army list, make a post on the Cadre Building board! Just post your idea for the list (maybe gunline, battlesuits, mech, whatever you'd like to play) or post the models in your collection, and we can help you out! :D

Tau'va!

T.Wiseau
Shas'Saal

Post#3 » Oct 10 2017 09:55

Arka0415 wrote:
T.Wiseau wrote:Im an old school player who recently picked up T'au again after many years(Last time i played T'au was in 4th ed :dead: ). Im looking for some help to build a decent 8th ed list capable of avoiding stomps in a semi-competative local meta.

Welcome back!! If you're interested in starting a new army list, make a post on the Cadre Building board! Just post your idea for the list (maybe gunline, battlesuits, mech, whatever you'd like to play) or post the models in your collection, and we can help you out! :D

Tau'va!

That's the idea. But it seems I cant post in the Cadre building subsection for some reason :?
It's not true, it's bullsh*t I did not overheat, I did not! Oh Hi MARKerlight!

Arka0415
Shas'Ui
Shas'Ui

Post#4 » Oct 10 2017 10:23

T.Wiseau wrote:That's the idea. But it seems I cant post in the Cadre building subsection for some reason :?

Don't worry! There's an anti-spam filter on the forum; new users are only able to post on the Membership Profiles board until their account is 48 hours old. We do get ad bots and spam bots sometimes, so it helps with that. Anyway, feel free to skim the discussions and articles (especially in the Fire Caste Academy) to get a feel for what ATT is like, and you'll be able to post in no time!

Return to “Membership Profiles”