Win a Ta'unar Forge World competition

Use this area for all discussions of the "gaming" aspect of 40K/Tau.
GND
Shas'La
Shas'La

Win a Ta'unar Forge World competition

Post#1 » Jan 12 2018 01:57

I don't think there was a thread about this here, so for those who haven't heard, Forge World is holding a competition this month. If you spend £50 or more on a order, you will have a chance to win a titan. There is a different titan up for grabs each week. This week it's the KX139 Ta'nar Supermacy Armour.

You can find details here https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/en-IE/Win-a-T-au-KX139-Ta-unar-Supremacy-Armour

Happy shopping!

Beerson
Shas'Saal

Re: Win a Ta'unar Forge World competition

Post#2 » Jan 12 2018 02:13

Thanks for letting us know, this reminds me something I was thinking about a while earlier, we should make some sort of pinned announcemet thread for any news rumors or interesting tau related stuff as lot of information is easily missed by those who only use this platform

GARBLED_COMMS
Shas

Post#3 » Jan 12 2018 02:21

Ugh, I already went back on my promise not to add to my queue until what I had was finished - stupid Rapid Insertion bundle. Why would you show me this? :::(

Lostroninsoul
Shas'Saal

Post#4 » Jan 12 2018 07:03

I sadly don't qualify...#usa

GARBLED_COMMS
Shas

Post#5 » Jan 12 2018 08:35

US and Canada are still eligible, there's just different contest terms. https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/en-US/Win- ... acy-Armour

Jacket
Shas'Saal

Post#6 » Jan 12 2018 09:28

Already have a Ta'unar all painted up and have a Tigershark on the back burner waiting for me to get to it on my backlog. It's going to have to wait as it is. Good luck ATT hope someone wins it.

Temennigru
Shas'Saal

Post#7 » Jan 13 2018 06:08

Well, lucky for me I had a free shipping coupon from my december purchase of the tiger shark and I've been wanting to buy the prototype riptides.

nic
Kroot'La
Kroot'La

Post#8 » Jan 13 2018 06:41

Temennigru wrote:Well, lucky for me I had a free shipping coupon from my december purchase of the tiger shark and I've been wanting to buy the prototype riptides.

I think sales of the Y'Vahra may spike this week :biggrin:

Temennigru
Shas'Saal

Post#9 » Jan 13 2018 06:52

nic wrote:
Temennigru wrote:Well, lucky for me I had a free shipping coupon from my december purchase of the tiger shark and I've been wanting to buy the prototype riptides.

I think sales of the Y'Vahra may spike this week :biggrin:

Well, given that fires of cyraxxus was a false alarm, I think they will be one-shotting knights for a while.

Arka0415
Shas'Ui
Shas'Ui

Post#10 » Jan 13 2018 07:13

Temennigru wrote:Well, given that fires of cyraxxus was a false alarm, I think they will be one-shotting knights for a while.

What happened with the Fires of Cyraxxus? That was the planned FW AdMech book right?

Temennigru
Shas'Saal

Post#11 » Jan 15 2018 04:18

Arka0415 wrote:
Temennigru wrote:Well, given that fires of cyraxxus was a false alarm, I think they will be one-shotting knights for a while.

What happened with the Fires of Cyraxxus? That was the planned FW AdMech book right?

The guy in charge of it passed away and they don't know what to do with it.
And it was tau vs ad-mech

PeeJ
Shas'La
Shas'La

Post#12 » Jan 17 2018 06:04

I was tempted to get a Baracuda and cross my fingers for the draw (figured there would be a lowish number of purchases this week given the time of year). But that is far less appealing since anyone in the US/Canada can get an entry free with no purchase necessary. That greatly reduces the odds of winning.

I thought Fires was done and just waiting for an appropriate release window. Is it not finished?

Bramwell
Shas

Post#13 » Jan 19 2018 09:09

That's so unfortunate. I feel sorry about that guy. Do you think it's going to be impossible to replace him with someone else?

Arka0415
Shas'Ui
Shas'Ui

Post#14 » Jan 19 2018 09:29

Bramwell wrote:That's so unfortunate. I feel sorry about that guy. Do you think it's going to be impossible to replace him with someone else?

I mean, I don't think it's impossible, it's just a book. I guess they'll change authors in-house and there'll be a production delay.

Return to “General Discussion”